BLM cancelled with one tweet.

Daze

Superstar
Black Lives Matter 'Canceled' After Criticizing Israel

Any doubt who rules the world today?

People should really reflect on this one. It reveals alot about BLM and those behind them. As the adage goes, "follow the money".

I'm sure this is completely off topic, but i think the Zionist prophecy...
"all Jews must return to Israel for their messiah to return"
...has nothing what so ever to do with the global turmoil we see today. From global plan-demics to global riots and everything else in between.

Time you woke your a** up. Isn't it?

Wigi

Veteran
I was very curious to see if msm would continue to endorse this movement once Israel regain some attention and the result isn't disappointing :

The left played with fire and now there is a flame return because of Israel. Personally I don't feel sorry for BLM after all the stupid things they said and did.

Devine

Star

People should really reflect on this one. It reveals alot about BLM and those behind them. As the adage goes, "follow the money".

...has nothing what so ever to do with the global turmoil we see today. From global plan-demics to global riots and everything else in between.

Awwww snap. great thread. All I can tell you my friend is this single post from Q has kept everyone waiting:
1593803124475.png

also this:
Rothschild Banks (Continued)

Q!ITPb.qbhqo 11 Nov 2017 - 10:32:20 PM

Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan
Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest)
Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman
Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

the Zionists have always really been against BLM as well as Antifa, because both those movements oppose racism and imperialism so eventually they will call out Israel.

Just look at all the most rabid Zionist mouthpieces out there and the all have really negative things to say about BLM and Antifa

Breitbart
Gateway Pundit
Fox News
Infowars
Michael Savage
Mark Levin
Ben Shapiro
Pamela Geller

Jewish groups condemn BLM

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/jewish-allies-condemn-black-lives-matters-apartheid-platform-1.5421194

Anti-Israel demonstrations in BLM

https://forward.com/opinion/450089/anti-israel-demonstrations-are-ruining-black-lives-matter/

BLM calls Israel "genocidal" back in 2016

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-platform-black-lives-matter-accuses-israel-of-genocide-backs-bds/

the Zionists have always really been against BLM as well as Antifa, because both those movements oppose racism and imperialism so eventually they will call out Israel.

Just look at all the most rabid Zionist mouthpieces out there and the all have really negative things to say about BLM and Antifa

Breitbart
Gateway Pundit
Fox News
Infowars
Michael Savage
Mark Levin
Ben Shapiro
Pamela Geller

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/jewish-allies-condemn-black-lives-matters-apartheid-platform-1.5421194

https://forward.com/opinion/450089/anti-israel-demonstrations-are-ruining-black-lives-matter/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-platform-black-lives-matter-accuses-israel-of-genocide-backs-bds/
Not only those examples, but all of the msm is Jewish. Why do others support? Jewish double game.

Jewish-controlled entertainment industry supports BLM. Even Jewish actors, first-hand.

2020-07-04 12_32_22-Window.png
A well-known sex slave.

Last edited:
Not only those examples, but all of the msm is Jewish. Why do others support? Jewish double game.

Jewish-controlled entertainment industry supports BLM. Even Jewish actors, first-hand.

View attachment 38828
A well-known sex slave.
There's a difference between jewish and zionist.

While the MSM is all zionist to some degree, the most radical zionist voices are all anti BLM, and Israeli lobbyists and advocacy groups are anti BLM or are worried about them.

Of course Hollywood will be pro BLM, they are pro anything progressive. Actors tend to be more liberal people so it's not a surprise, and it's no conspiracy either. You do tend to have a tiny minority of actors who oppose progressive agendas like James Woods, Dean Cain, John Voigt, Stacey Dash.

Lisa

Superstar

I thought blm withered away because they brought the virus back with a vengeance?

Have you ever thought all the Jews are back/are still returning in their land?;) Their Messiah must be very close to coming back?

illuminatimess

Veteran

Breitbart
Gateway Pundit
Fox News
Infowars
Michael Savage
Mark Levin
Ben Shapiro
Pamela Geller

Thank you for this only reasonable and correct post in this thread!

Lisa

Superstar

While the MSM is all zionist to some degree, the most radical zionist voices are all anti BLM, and Israeli lobbyists and advocacy groups are anti BLM or are worried about them.

Of course Hollywood will be pro BLM, they are pro anything progressive. Actors tend to be more liberal people so it's not a surprise, and it's no conspiracy either. You do tend to have a tiny minority of actors who oppose progressive agendas like James Woods, Dean Cain, John Voigt, Stacey Dash.
What’s the difference between Jewish and Zionist? If you are Jewish shouldn’t you know God gave you a land forever? What do you think an everlasting possession means?

Genesis‬ ‭17:5-8‬ ‭
No longer shall your name be called Abram, But your name shall be Abraham; For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Devine

Star

Breitbart
Gateway Pundit
Fox News
Infowars
Michael Savage
Mark Levin
Ben Shapiro
Pamela Geller

Um I think many feel that both those movements promote racism?

Devine

Star

perhaps Everyone is just anti BLM.
also why do you want to be on team celebrity? (see every VC article ever)

perhaps Everyone is just anti BLM.
also why do you want to be on team celebrity? (see every VC article ever)

its not about wanting to be on team whatever.

I dont subscribe to simplistic thinking and silly memes.

Actors along with most artists, whether musicians, comedians, painters, writers tend to be more liberal minded people and they will support liberal things. It's not some great mystery or conspiracy.

Same reason why most college and university people are also more liberal minded.

Then if you go to the military, you are likely to find more conservative people. If you go to people working in the oil industry they are more likely to be conservative, same with cattle ranchers.

Certain personality traits are attracted to certain fields of work, its just that simple.

Industry puppets that are never allowed to speak without handler control don't say their own thoughts. In accordance with the agenda of the elite, they can speak on the subject chosen by the handlers and in the words of their choice. What matters here are the handlers, not puppets or beta kitten programmed mk slaves.
Jews are Zionists when they don't support BLM, but they are not when they support them? You insist on distorting the truth according to the argument that BLM and Zionism are opposing parties.

Industry puppets that are never allowed to speak without handler control don't say their own thoughts. In accordance with the agenda of the elite, they can speak on the subject chosen by the handlers and in the words of their choice. What matters here are the handlers, not puppets or beta kitten programmed mk slaves.
you think every actor in Hollywood has a handler ? Yeah sure some of them do, not all. Like I said, artists in general are liberal people and thus will naturally support liberal causes, handler or not. You are making a conspiracy out of nothing.

Jews are Zionists when they don't support BLM, but they are not when they support them? You insist on distorting the truth according to the argument that BLM and Zionism are opposing parties.
BLM and Zionism are opposing parties.

BLM has always called out Zionism, and I've already provided the evidence. If you want to be ignorant to reality, that is your problem.

Israeli lobbyists have already shown their worry over BLM, and have sought to try and control the movement.

Again the most hard core Zionists are ALL anti-BLM.

But please dont let the facts get in the way of your feelings. I know you are programmed to hate BLM, but the facts are the facts, you can't deny it.

you think every actor in Hollywood has a handler ?
yes, all shining stars. otherwise they will fall from favour or will die.
Amy explains here that she refused handler control with the familiar hand gesture. Then she was canceled in the news media. Then she died in bizarre circumstances. She would still be alive if she accepted the agenda.
BLM and Zionism are opposing parties.

BLM has always called out Zionism, and I've already provided the evidence. If you want to be ignorant to reality, that is your problem.

Israeli lobbyists have already shown their worry over BLM, and have sought to try and control the movement.

Again the most hard core Zionists are ALL anti-BLM.

But please dont let the facts get in the way of your feelings. I know you are programmed to hate BLM, but the facts are the facts, you can't deny it.
maybe the Zionist party is not what you described.

ADL will use its bipartisan control to mollify protest against Israel's annexation of the West Bank, while continuing to fan anti-Americanism.

Leaked Memo Details ADL’s Annexation Response

AS THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT prepares to annex parts of the West Bank, Jewish establishment organizations are strategizing how best to shield Israel from political consequences. In the same week that Jason Isaacson, the American Jewish Committee’s chief policy and political affairs officer, published an op-ed titled “We’ll defend annexation if needed—but here’s the thing,” the ADL appears to be formulating its own response. A leaked ADL strategy memo obtained by Jewish Currents sheds light on how the nominal civil rights organization is preparing to address annexation’s critics.

The “stakeholders analysis memo,” which was issued by the ADL’s Government Relations, Advocacy, and Community Engagement department and marked as a draft, warns that the group will need to find a way to defend Israel from criticism without alienating other civil rights organizations, elected officials of color, and Black Lives Matter activists and supporters. The memo suggests that the group hopes to avoid appearing openly hostile to public criticism of annexation while it works to block legislation that harshly censures Israel or leads to material consequences, such as conditioning United States military support. The ADL did not respond to requests for comment on the memo by press time.

The memo lists “eight top political and community engagement implications” annexation could have, among them: “complicate ADL’s relationship with the Tri-Caucus (the Congressional Black Caucus, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus) and the Progressive caucus”; “pit ADL on the wrong side of the black lives matter movement”; “be used to label Israel as an occupier, racist and apartheid state”; and “challenge relationships between ADL and many civil rights organizations and coalitions.”

Of particular concern to the ADL, according to the memo, is that the group will have to find a way to credibly defend Israel from accusations that it has formalized a system of discrimination and subjugation on the basis of ethnonational identity. “The reference to apartheid or ‘separate but equal’ systems to describe Israel will be a major political flashpoint,” the memo states. “As an organization, how ADL responds to these attacks will be critical.” The memo proposes as “next steps” that the ADL’s communications team and executive office “game out how to respond to accusations of Israel being racist and an apartheid system and when to respond in public and when to respond in private.”

The memo suggests that the ADL hopes to avoid the kinds of public controversies that have flared over the last year and a half, such as those involving Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib. ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt has repeatedly subjected these Congressional representatives to harsh denunciations due to their willingness to criticize Israeli government policies; this, in turn, has led to accusations that Greenblatt singled out the female leaders of color for criticism. In the event of annexation, the memo cautions, “complications with minority caucuses and electeds will be likely exacerbated if our response to critics of Israel is inconsistent, seen as targeting leaders of color, or deemed disproportionate.” The ADL seems especially concerned that, as the memo states, “annexation could further deteriorate the relationship with the Congressional Black Caucus,” whose chair, Rep. Karen Bass, strongly condemned Israel’s decision to bar entry to Reps. Omar and Tlaib last year.

In a sign of the growing significance of the ongoing nationwide Black-led uprising, the memo repeatedly stresses that similarities between Israel’s techniques of occupation and institutionalized racism in the US will lead to intensified criticism of Israel. “At this moment in our country, when we are collectively going through a moment of racial reckoning, Israel will be painted as akin to an ethno-nationalist country which continues to oppress and subjugate Palestinians,” the memo states. “If violence erupts, the Middle East will be looked at from the prism of the George Floyd domestic movement.”

The memo makes clear that the ADL does not want to be seen publicly as defending annexation, even as it hopes to mollify annexation’s critics. “ADL must provide a space for local and national leaders to express their criticism of Israel’s decision,” the memo advises. “Do not give the impression that ADL is an ally of PM Netanyahu and a supporter of annexation.”

The final page of the memo lists elected officials that ADL CEO Greenblatt should call ahead of annexation “to proactively anticipate flashpoints.” These officials include Sens. Chuck Schumer, Chris Van Hollen, Chris Murphy, and Brian Schatz, as well as Reps. Pramila Jayapal, Hakeem Jeffries, Mario Diaz Balart, Steny Hoyer, Karen Bass, Jamie Raskin, and Ted Deutch.

If the memo is any indication, the ADL’s goal, in responding to criticisms of annexation, is to superficially allow rhetorical rebukes while working to neutralize what it calls “anti-Israel legislative proposals, e.g. condemning and singling out its human rights record and conditioning its military aid.” As an example of strategies that the ADL should support, the memo cites a “measured, appropriate, and unifying” letter on annexation circulated by Reps. Jan Schakowsky, Ted Deutsch, and others that includes moderate criticism of Israel, which the ADL hopes will “discourage the far left from signing something more extreme on the annexation issue.” While the memo states the ADL plans to seek out “engagement with progressive groups” such as J Street, Bend the Arc, and the NY Jewish Agenda, it states that it will “coordinate ADL’s policy response” with AIPAC, which has publicly announced that annexation will not alter its approach to “the US-Israel strategic relationship.”

The leaked ADL memo illustrates the position in which some establishment Jewish groups now find themselves. The ADL appears to recognize that annexation would violate Palestinians’ basic human rights, enforcing a codified regime of nationality-based discrimination subjugation—and that, as a group ostensibly concerned with civil rights, this is in tension with its stated values. Yet despite the seeming contradiction, the ADL has long devoted substantial time and energy to chilling criticism of Israeli policies and shielding the Israeli government from consequences. Annexation, it seems, won’t change that.

Daze

Superstar
I thought blm withered away because they brought the virus back with a vengeance?
Sounds like a main stream narrative. I don't watch tv nor do i give msm channels online the time of day. It's really hard to listen to those who you know are lying to you.

Clearly CV is 98% lies. I would say prove to me otherwise, but I'm not interested in all the bought and paid for "science" that would be linked in response.

Have you ever thought all the Jews are back/are still returning in their land?;) Their Messiah must be very close to coming back?
You and i should both know their messiah came over 2000 years ago. His name was Isa whom you refer to as Jesus. We know what happened, they rejected him. The only messiah that will appear in Israel is the anti-christ himself.

I remember you well Lisa and sadly you are blind to all of the atrocities that have come from "our greatest ally" /s. This i won't argue because history has proven its akin to talking to a brick wall. Such as your infamous 100+ page "Israel is gods chosen" thread on the old boards.

How many came out against it with proof after proof how the opposite was true?
What change in your thinking did it accomplish?
.. exactly.

I have no interest in beating a dead horse.

As it is, I know most Jews prefer America and will not move to Israel, not to mention those holding out everywhere else across the globe.

This is one of the reasons for our current decline. They are working hard to make America unlivable. If you need examples just look at all of the recent articles with people looting and police doing absolutely nothing to stop them. Even when they are a block away they're literally watching the looters loot. Who gave those orders?

They control both sides, much like our so called illusion of choice that many refer to as a "democracy".

Like i said in my top post. Follow the money.

Fact is BLM criticizes Israel, loses all funding. A child could do this math.

same team

Lisa

Superstar
Sounds like a main stream narrative. I don't watch tv nor do i give msm channels online the time of day. It's really hard to listen to those who you know are lying to you.

Clearly CV is 98% lies. I would say prove to me otherwise, but I'm not interested in all the bought and paid for "science" that would be linked in response.

You and i should both know their messiah came over 2000 years ago. His name was Isa whom you refer to as Jesus. We know what happened, they rejected him. The only messiah that will appear in Israel is the anti-christ himself.

I remember you well Lisa and sadly you are blind to all of the atrocities that have come from "our greatest ally" /s. This i won't argue because history has proven its akin to talking to a brick wall. Such as your infamous 100+ page "Israel is gods chosen" thread on the old boards.

How many came out against it with proof after proof how the opposite was true?
What change in your thinking did it accomplish?
.. exactly.

I have no interest in beating a dead horse.

As it is, I know most Jews prefer America and will not move to Israel, not to mention those holding out everywhere else across the globe.

This is one of the reasons for our current decline. They are working hard to make America unlivable. If you need examples just look at all of the recent articles with people looting and police doing absolutely nothing to stop them. Even when they are a block away they're literally watching the looters loot. Who gave those orders?

They control both sides, much like our so called illusion of choice that many refer to as a "democracy".

Like i said in my top post. Follow the money.

Fact is BLM criticizes Israel, loses all funding. A child could do this math.

same team
It’s just an opinion. The riots ran their course so they had to bring back the virus..it’s all about winning an election with a man who can’t possibly win it. His own.

No, His name is Jesus and He has nothing to do with the isa that muslims assert He is. He lives His chosen people and He’s not about to kill them all for satanic, evil muslims.

Jesus’ return is all about defending His chosen people against the world that has come up against her.

That was an awesome thread...it went better than I could have ever expected but only because Mark wouldn’t stop..and neither would I. I’m thinking of trying to rewrite it. Unfortunately, I didn’t save it or I would just repost it..I didn’t really think VC would delete another forum and start over again.

Lol! How could people change what God said is true about His chosen people?

The Jews have been streaming to Israel. Perhaps they American ones won’t go..they’ve got it good here, we don’t persecute them...but who knows they might end up over there..history isn’t done yet.

You’re looking at the dems who gave the order..the party of lawlessness to win an election they can’t actually win with the candidate they nominated or with a president that was able to do so much for the country already. I don’t think they’ve changed minds to their cause though...and possibly changed peoples minds against them with the violence of the riots that dem mayors and governors allowed.

I think blm just got old and tired...didn’t help that the Seattle mayor disbanded chop after they came for her..lol! Those people don’t mind looting or rioting as long as nothing happens to them.