Blatant Pizzagate Allusion, Top Democrat Delivers Pizzas To Scalise's Office

Undertaker

Established
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise’s (R-La.) office received pizzas Wednesday from House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer’s (D-Md.) staff after the GOP leader was injured in a shooting at a congressional baseball practice earlier in the day.

Staffers for the Democratic whip were seen carrying several boxes of pizza to Scalise's office.

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise’s (R-La.) office received pizzas Wednesday from House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer’s (D-Md.) staff after the GOP leader was injured in a shooting at a congressional baseball practice earlier in the day.

Staffers for the Democratic whip were seen carrying several boxes of pizza to Scalise's office.

Lawmakers from both parties stressed unity Wednesday on Capitol Hill following the shooting at a GOP baseball practice in Alexandria, Va.

"An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us," Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said on the House floor.

"We will use this occasion as one that brings us together," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said.

The managers of the Democratic and Republican baseball teams, Reps. Joe Barton (R-Texas) and Mike Doyle (D-Pa.), respectively, vowed they would not let the shooting interrupt the bipartisan event, scheduled for Thursday at Nationals Park in Washington.

"Joe and I talked and we decided that we’re not going to let incidents like this change our way of life or daily routines," Doyle said.

"It will be play ball tomorrow night at 7:05," Barton said.

The shooting in the Washington, D.C., suburb shook Capital Hill on Wednesday.

Scalise, a lobbyist, a congressional staffer and two Capitol Police officer were injured after a gunman opened fire early in the morning, according to authorities.

Scalise was in critical condition Wednesday afternoon following emergency surgery, the hospital where he was being treated said.

The FBI identified the suspected gunman as James Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill., who died following a shootout with police.
https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136

Lurker

Star
Well loved, sure. Fried chicken is well loved too. But I wouldn't call a congresspersons office a large crowd.

justjess

Superstar
Depends on how many people were working there. They tend to have a lot of staffers so it would look like any other office really. Sure fried chicken is an option but I highly doubt sending pizzas - a normal thing to do - was anything more then what it looked like or some sort of hidden message

TMT

Star
Lol, Pizzagate is still the dumbest conspiracy every thought up by the loonier edges of the religious right. I have my own theories on this whole situation but christ the man's Italian and maybe wanted a pizza.

This kind of garbage is why all conspiracies are being discredited.

Devine

Star
Lol, Pizzagate is still the dumbest conspiracy every thought up by the loonier edges of the religious right. I have my own theories on this whole situation but christ the man's Italian and maybe wanted a pizza.

EH okay

Devine

Star
I'm not religious i researched it myself and knew about it before from bohemian grove anyhow. pedogate is real!

justjess

Superstar
Pedogate aside sending someone a pizza or food or whatever is a normal thing to do to show support when theirs grief and a crowd of people. Trying to link that action to pedogate - whether pedogate is real or not - is ridiculous.

Devine

Star
I thought so at first then tried to picture it. Okay a guy gets shot. He works in an office. The next day people from another office send over some pizza. and i thought it did seem strange!
-pizza is kind of a casual food for a tragic situation. not very classy of them.
-pizza is the type of food u feed large groups that are playing hard, working hard, very busy, burning the midnight oil etc. that's what it makes me think of. picturing an office environment where their boss has just been shot, idk why pizza just seems quite the odd choice.
might be totally paranoid! but i speculate on this stuff for fun i just find it kinda funny.

Undertaker

Established

The man who was in hospital in critical condition? Not sure how you came to that conclusion given how pedo fetishism can be openly flaunted without any other reactions:

More such Instagram photos:
http://archive.is/7TdV6
Avatar depicts the bust of Antinous, the boy lover of Emperor Hadrian. Yes, that doesn't mean he's a child predator himself, he likes it in the ass.