Blasphemy in music

Twice&I

Established
This is about the new Eminem/Dr Dre song called Gospel. Just for their fans who may not know the definition of the word here it is. Anything contrary is blasphemy. 20EE8624-47B2-48A6-9EFF-006DFFC8F67D.png

Apparently eminem has a number 1 song on the Christian music charts. Is this his newest way to attempt to stay relevant?
I used to listen to him last century lol. I guess the stuff he used to rap about back then would get him woke mob cancelled. Since other artists are going the blatant satanism route, pretending to be Christian would be his contrarian style.

I never would of pegged Eminem as a Christian. Something is so very fishy with this. Maybe it is a way for him to stay relevant. Maybe it feels he is tricking his viewers into seeming like he's into the faith. It sure seems like blasphemy. Especially because in the last ten years or so he's been very blatant with the satanism.

It seems the publicity stunt is working. I went through several articles, including from Christian publications and they appear to be taking him serious. One even said he's been a Christian all along since the mid 90s!

This is the only one Ive found which is skeptical at all. And the only one that mentions the questionable lyrics.
Move over Toby Mac, there's a new Christian rapper at the top of the charts. Eminem, the guy who raps about killing his ex-wife and overdosing on painkillers, took the top spot on the Hot Christian Songs chart for his 'gospel' collaboration with Kanye West.

In the remix, Eminem says a lot of the right things:

"I'm holding on, but I don't know if I can take it much longer/Today's the day that I put all of my trust and faith in You, Father

"So my Savior I call on to rescue me from these depths of despairs/So these demons better step because He is my shepherd/I'm armed with Jesus, my weapon is prayer/Soon as I squeeze it, I'm blessed like sneezes

"Bible at my side like a rifle with a God-given gift/Every single day I thank God for/That's why I pay so much homage/Praises to Jesus, I'll always."

But there are also some things that seem a little off for a biblically based Christian faith:

"Please let this hate make me stronger 'fore they turn on me like a zombie/It's like I'm being strangled unconscious
"Call me Yeezus, I'm F'd in the head, maybe I'm bonkers/Regardless, never claimed to be flawless/Long as the mistakes I've acknowledged."
I mean Eminem has always prayed before performing at concerts, but then he goes out to perform some of the most profane songs out there.

It's easy for Christians desperate for a cultural win to get caught up in wishing celebrities like Eminem, Kanye West, Chris Pratt, etc. are legitimately following Christ, but in the end, Jesus is the only superstar that matters, and the eternal culture of the Kingdom of God is the only cultural win we need.
Unfortunately, i think this is just more of the attack on Christianity. Watering down "evangelical" Christianity so that those who are seeking more will look elsewhere. And that's probably all I should say here since its not the religion subforum lol.