Blackout Catastrophe - 11.59? - The Economist, Matrix, Simpsons and Others

the trailer of the great show?

In 2029, an incident called "Black December" led to a technological blackout, forcing humanity back into the dark ages without any electricity. Nearly 50 years later in 2074, the mysterious disaster has torn Europe apart, turning it into... wait for it... Europa.

Jack W

Established
Newt Gingrich - Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 1999

View attachment 43479

View attachment 43478

(Sorry for Turkish dubbing.)
The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
View attachment 43500
View attachment 43501
11.59 oclock, nuclear and blackout.

View attachment 43913
Non-working television
She sitting wrapped in duvet. Winter?

The Simpsons.

DHS Combats Potential Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack
2020/09/03

It's going to happen. Just... when? December 14 and December 21 are mentioned on the internet. December 14: solar eclipse. December 21: conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. We know they care about astrology. I don't know.
Very interesting thread.

I started to connect somes dots:
Solar storms produces a collapse in all electromagnetic products...
There is a recently discover of graphene oxide in covid vaccines by the University of Almeria (Spain).
The graphene oxide transform the body in an antenna ( can absorve electromagnetic energy)

electromagnetic solar storm + graphene oxide in covid vaccines = mass murder

About the date, the last solar cycle was on december 2019, and every solar cycle last 11 years. So the next solar cycle should be on december 2030.

and if you connect:

solar storm + graphene oxide + predicction for 2030 from the economic forum "you will have nothing.." = mass murder in 2030

ps: may not be a natural solar storm ( they have the technology to attack a city with electromagnetic pulse missils).

Very interesting thread.

I started to connect somes dots:
Solar storms produces a collapse in all electromagnetic products...
There is a recently discover of graphene oxide in covid vaccines by the University of Almeria (Spain).
The graphene oxide transform the body in an antenna ( can absorve electromagnetic energy)

electromagnetic solar storm + graphene oxide in covid vaccines = mass murder

About the date, the last solar cycle was on december 2019, and every solar cycle last 11 years. So the next solar cycle should be on december 2030.

and if you connect:

solar storm + graphene oxide + predicction for 2030 from the economic forum "you will have nothing.." = mass murder in 2030

ps: may not be a natural solar storm ( they have the technology to attack a city with electromagnetic pulse missils).
vaccinated people = people who obey
unvaccinated people = people who don't obey
why would they want to kill good slaves and be alone with the rebels?

Jack W

Established
vaccinated people = people who obey
unvaccinated people = people who don't obey
why would they want to kill good slaves and be alone with the rebels?
Hmmm
I think they don't want too many good slaves either.

If the plan of depopulation is to reach the limit of 500 millions. The rest, 7 billions of people are not necesary.

I hope to be wrong.

Hmmm
I think they don't want too many good slaves either.

If the plan of depopulation is to reach the limit of 500 millions. The rest, 7 billions of people are not necesary.

I hope to be wrong.
this is not the answer. there are too many people get Sinovac (an old-school vaccine), afghans ban vaccines etc. In republican states, republicans don't get vaccinated.

Will the world be left to republicans, afghans and sinovacs?

Jack W

Established
this is not the answer. there are too many people get Sinovac (an old-school vaccine), afghans ban vaccines etc. In republican states, republicans don't get vaccinated.

Will the world be left to republicans, afghans and sinovacs?

The NWO already killed 3 presidents who didn't want the covid vaccine. The presidents of Haiti, Burundi and Tanzania.
I know those countries don't mean nothing to the NWO , too small, too poor countries.
But, they killed them anyway... why? I guess the NWO don't want any opponent, small.. or big...

Of course, I'm not an insider, so my information is very limitated. And I don't know the finals objectives about this Satanic group.

presidentes muertos.jpg
Jovenel Moïse, Pierre Nkurunziza y John Pombe Joseph Magufuli.

Btw, How are you so sure about Sinovac? and, how are you so sure that afghans and republican states will not be force to take the vaccine...?

A massive X-class solar flare erupted from the sun today and it appears an associated coronal mass ejection from the Sun could reach Earth on October 30 or 31, bringing about a geomagnetic storm on Earth around Halloween. A Radiation Storm associated with the explosion is impacting Earth right now.

Adding a Halloween detail to a "scientific" article is pretty cool.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
A massive X-class solar flare erupted from the sun today and it appears an associated coronal mass ejection from the Sun could reach Earth on October 30 or 31, bringing about a geomagnetic storm on Earth around Halloween. A Radiation Storm associated with the explosion is impacting Earth right now.

Adding a Halloween detail to a "scientific" article is pretty cool.
Do you trust this information?

Solar flares shutting down the grid and the net is a bunch of BS. X class flare just hit us and nothing happened. No doubt they are planning something.

I think that flares have more of a psychoactive effect.

Diogenes

Established
And here's a clip from 'The day After' where the EMP pulses from nuke bombs blow out car ignitions and the power grid etc..

This movie was on the screens in the 80s and I watched it in my country,in the official premiere. I'd watched loads of horror movies before but this was the one that scared the shit out of me, without it being a horror movie.

Diogenes

Established
My opinion is that, the reason these movies or series exist,is because people pay to watch them. The vast majority of humanity is stuck in front of a TV set to watch the latest Netflix torture-of -the-mind crap. One good step ahead is to throw your TV sets out of the window. Another one is to never spend money again in watching a movie on the big screen. Another step is to take some day offs from your smartphone during the week. Remember, you are smarter than your smartphone.

My opinion is that, the reason these movies or series exist,is because people pay to watch them. The vast majority of humanity is stuck in front of a TV set to watch the latest Netflix torture-of -the-mind crap. One good step ahead is to throw your TV sets out of the window. Another one is to never spend money again in watching a movie on the big screen. Another step is to take some day offs from your smartphone during the week. Remember, you are smarter than your smartphone.
Why throw your TV out the window when you can use it to listen to music and for a computer monitor and video games and watch good movies from a hard drive?