Black people in the Bible

How uncomfortable are you with this topic

• Not at all

• 50/50

• Very uncomfortable

• Actually quite excited its mentioned

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel like because theirs such miseducation about Christianity amongst black people. That's why some people feel the urge to leave the faith to chase others (Islam, African Spirituality, New-agism) that they may not know anything about because they feel like it is more "woke", or out of spite of Christianity but won't offer any true salvation. Same thing can be said about other groups that distort the faith to push racial supremacy, or racism in general (Hebrew Isrealities, Nation of Isam etc.) that are nothing like the true gospel.

muslimah

Rookie
Even now if I were to ask you how the devil looked like, you would immedietly refer to the color black while Jesus on the other hand will be referred to as a pale man.
I don't think most people would say that. If anything they'd say red because of how the devil is portrayed in popular media. Personally I'd refer to horns and how he is a jinn (so I don't think he'd even resemble any human ethnicities).
Also in Islam this is how Jesus is described:

Narrated Abu Hurayrah:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (ﷺ). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.

TokiEl

Superstar
Narrated Abu Hurayrah:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (ﷺ). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
See what the shepherde mean about the devil's drivel called islam.

muslimah

Rookie
See what the shepherde mean about the devil's drivel called islam.
Fighting for the sake of Allah, destroying what is possibly the world's most widespread idol (the cross), killing an impure creature which is regularly eaten by a widespread group of people who claim to follow christ (despite him forbidding it), all religions of falsehood being annihilated, and the antichrist being killed.
How one who claims to worship God and follow his prophet Jesus can say such blasphemy against this beautiful narration... it seems as if some people just want to throw themselves into the hellfire.

TokiEl

Superstar
Fighting for the sake of Allah, destroying what is possibly the world's most widespread idol (the cross), killing an impure creature which is regularly eaten by a widespread group of people who claim to follow christ (despite him forbidding it), all religions of falsehood being annihilated, and the antichrist being killed.
How one who claims to worship God and follow his prophet Jesus can say such blasphemy against this beautiful narration... it seems as if some people just want to throw themselves into the hellfire.
You're in the devil's army man.

Somebody got to tell you the truth... and that's what the shepherde is all about.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
This thread is like dead now and somehow ended with arguments about Islam. But either way here's a video which kind of concluded my initial questioning.