Black Oil/Black Liquid/Black Milk

Riptide

Established
I'm planning to make a video compilation of pop culture references to this mysterious black substance. I'm aware of its use in X-Files, Spiderman and Resident Evil among others.

I'm looking for more examples, but Google isn't giving me many good results. If you know any, please contribute them to this thread!

Daze

Superstar
Only thing i can think of is something older. a movie called creepshow 2. There was this oil blob on the lake that ate a few swimmers.
creepshow.jpg

Probably not relevant since i think this movie is from the 80's. Sorry, I really don't follow pop culture at all. My window into the world is just a few alt media outlets.

TrustNo1

Established
Black goo is in the movie Prometheus (which was symbolic by itself, VC also did an article on it). It is also called Chemical A0-3959X.91
It can create life but is also a deadly bioweapon/virus capable of wiping out species.
1646369789168.png

Recommended read: https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Chemical_A0-3959X.91_–_15
"any living thing that comes into direct contact with the black goo will either die horribly, give birth to monsters, or become a monster themselves"

"the primary purpose of the Chemical A0-3959X.91 – 15 pathogen is to cleanse planets of unwanted non-botanical life forms.[3] Once exposed to another organism, the virus has three known affects. Incompatible hosts are killed outright, while compatible hosts are mutated into highly-aggressive monsters dubbed Anathema or Abominations, and/or gestate a parasitic organism within them...In the case of the Anathema, the pathogen begins mutating its host by rewriting their DNA"

Now doesn't that sound like all the covid vaccine theories?? Many ppl who took the shot died but the rest are being "transformed" like this pathogen does

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Sibi

Star
Article - Conspiracy theorist Max Spiers vomited black fluid before he died, inquest hears
A conspiracy theorist vomited two litres of black liquid before he died, an inquest has heard. Max Spiers’ death caused widespread suspicion among his friends and family, who said he had been investigating some “dark” things. The 39-year-old, from Canterbury, was complaining of illness before he was found dead in Warsaw, Poland on 16 July. He had been due to speak at a conference.

In October, The Independent revealed that the Foreign Office would not be investigating the death. They said the procedure was the responsibility of the Polish authorities. However, an inquest was opened in Canterbury after a British post mortem was unable to establish a cause of death.

“Mr Spiers became ill with a high temperature and was weak,” said coroner’s investigations officer Caroline O’Donnell, according to the Kentish Gazette. “The following day, Mr Spiers vomited two litres of black fluid.”

Ms O’Donnell added that the friend he was staying with called a doctor who tried to revive him but later pronounced him dead. The coroner, Alan Blunsdon, said he was awaiting a report from the Polish authorities and was hoping for funding to run forensic tests on Mr Spiers’ phone and computer.

His mother, Vanessa Bates, has been pushing for a thorough investigation into her son's death, and has reached out to another prominent conspiracy theorist, David Icke, for help.

Two days before he died, Max Spiers allegedly told her: "Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate." Ms Bates, 63, told the Daily Mail that when she was given her dead son's laptop computer, it had been wiped, adding to her suspicions.

Mr Spiers had made a career out of investigating UFOs and alleged cover-ups. Ms Bates said he had recently moved on to investigating politicians, business people, and celebrities.

Sibi

Star
Venom

Another search term you could look up is the gray goo. I have seen this in many shows. It is similar to the black goo. It is made of self replicating nanobots.

Gargoyles - Episode "Walkabout"

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
Scarlett Johansson has been in two movies about turning into black goo.
In the movie Lucy (2014) she turns into a black goo and puts herself on a USB drive.
In the movie Under the Skin she lures men only to consume them in black goo. At the end she is a black silver surfer like alien.

Hunger Games Mocking Jay - A wave of black goo chases the group.

In District 9 the aliens harvest a living dark goo in a container. When the main character opens the container he is sprayed with a black spray. He slowly turns into an alien.

Sibi

Star
Star Trek the Next Generation - Skin of Evil episode

Azealia Banks - Chasing Time video. There are balls of black liquid that burst floating around her.

Doda - Bad Girls video

Ferngully Toxic Love

Busta Rhymes ft. Janet Jackson - What's It Gonna Be?!

Sibi

Star
Kraken Spiced Rum commercial

Smallville

Phantoms

Little Nemo

Tech n9ne album covers

Line

Established
Black goo is in the movie Prometheus (which was symbolic by itself, VC also did an article on it). It is also called Chemical A0-3959X.91
It can create life but is also a deadly bioweapon/virus capable of wiping out species.
View attachment 72351

Recommended read: https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Chemical_A0-3959X.91_–_15
"any living thing that comes into direct contact with the black goo will either die horribly, give birth to monsters, or become a monster themselves"

"the primary purpose of the Chemical A0-3959X.91 – 15 pathogen is to cleanse planets of unwanted non-botanical life forms.[3] Once exposed to another organism, the virus has three known affects. Incompatible hosts are killed outright, while compatible hosts are mutated into highly-aggressive monsters dubbed Anathema or Abominations, and/or gestate a parasitic organism within them...In the case of the Anathema, the pathogen begins mutating its host by rewriting their DNA"

Now doesn't that sound like all the covid vaccine theories?? Many ppl who took the shot died but the rest are being "transformed" like this pathogen does
Really interesting answer but I also tough as this as a sign of spiritual impurity/dirtness, tainted by sin/excessive desire of the flesh.

That's only my opinion though, and I'm open to many other lines of thinking ground!

Line

Established
Talking about black liquid, for anybody that's like(d) anime, do you remember this bitch and her dirty move over basically everything else cosmically speaking ? Screenshot_20220305-004302.jpg

Line

Established
Something less shocking or maybe it depend on your sensibility, do you all remember when Augustus gloop falled down the black grayish chocolate and how dirty he was after almost as if he played in junkyard?

The "chocolate" really look like ink and something that's could suffocate him :(

He only wanted to taste chocolate poor boy (◞‸◟)

not gonna Give link to the scene, I believe the thread have enough of black ink yikes scenes for now and I had contributed too enough ✋

There another scene from a cartoon coming in back of my mind, but I'll stop for now.

Line

Established
Something less shocking or maybe it depend on your sensibility, do you all remember when Augustus gloop falled down the black grayish chocolate and how dirty he was after almost as if he played in junkyard?

The "chocolate" really look like ink and something that's could suffocate him :(

He only wanted to taste chocolate poor boy (◞‸◟)

not gonna Give link to the scene, I believe the thread have enough of black ink yikes scenes for now and I had contributed too enough ✋

There another scene from a cartoon coming in back of my mind, but I'll stop for now.
Oh and also the river in old movie looked like damn blood!

TrustNo1

Established
Dude Augustus Gloop was a glutton lol
Anymore chocolate and he would have exploded.
The whole movie was based on spoiled kids