Black Nobility

Tidal

Star
Six pages in and already you've dumbed down a very interesting thread with the usual pictures and articles you post in nearly every thread you enter. What's next, some cellphone recording of some movie?

The opening post suggests 9/11 wasn't dun by muslims, so I'm simply discussing that claim because this is a debating forum..:)
But look, you can easily win the debate hands down by pointing me to any statement or video by Al-Qaeda saying "We didn't do 9/11".
I'm waiting..:)

The opening post suggests 9/11 wasn't dun by muslims, so I'm simply discussing that claim because this is a debating forum..:)
But look, you can easily win the debate hands down by pointing me to any statement or video by Al-Qaeda saying "We didn't do 9/11".
I'm waiting..:)
You're lonely and troll these boards for interaction. This discussion has been discussed at length with you in numerous threads, so you either have a learning disability or are purposely trolling.

My guess it's a mixture of both.

Tidal

Star
You run out of memes? Back to troll school for you. Very poor show.

The fact is, the Koran gives terrorists the go-ahead-
[Koran 9.123, 5.51] - "..fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness....do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends"

Daze

Superstar
My mind :D calm down. Tikawanda asked, and I answered what I've heard. Doesn't mean I don't question those info :D and so far they made kind of sense for me. I don't and can't know everything. Just a human that's still learning and forming opinions, not all knowing God ;)
My apologies but honestly it means nothing. If Putin declared Dallas TX as the capitol of the US what would change? The Orange face man is just licking boots is all.

I still stand by the fact that man rode Jeffery Epstein's plane numerous times. He was and is very much compromised and will always bow to the powers that shouldn't be.

Five pages in and already you've dumbed down a very interesting thread with the usual pictures and articles you post in nearly every thread you enter. What's next, some cellphone recording of some movie?
Noticed that too? Glad its not just me.

Tidal

Star
You're lonely and troll these boards for interaction. This discussion has been discussed at length with you in numerous threads, so you either have a learning disability or are purposely trolling.
My guess it's a mixture of both.

As a Christian, I LURV the truth..:)
Jesus said- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)

And Paul pointed out that politicians tend to be morally corrupt-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil .." (Eph 6:12)

So if the US government did 9/11 I wouldn't be at all surprised, but there's simply no hard evidence that proves it, and no terror group has ever said "We didn't do it".

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil .." (Eph 6:12)

So if the US government did 9/11 I wouldn't be at all surprised, but there's simply no hard evidence that proves it, and no terror group has ever said "We didn't do it".
Oh great, another bible quote. :rolleyes: You just purposely troll and proclaim you're Christian. I highly doubt you're fooling anyone on here.

Sincere apologies for derailing the thread @sol invictus. I should get back to work, anyway.

Maldarker

Star

Umm hold on... If not an inside job explain to me why no debris of the airliner was left just vaporized debris just like a cruise missile does so that no tech is left in the blast zone(in regards to the pentagon). BTW it hit the same spot that an investigation that would have started the trail on what happened to what was it 2 trillion dollars that Rumsfeld said was missing out of nowhere come on...It was a way to get black program money projects funded...(doesn't mean that there wasn't an extreme element involved also.)

sol invictus

Rookie

You act like a paid troll,cointelpro. Please just leave this thread. You would do everybody a favor
Pls dont feed the troll just ignore him I know it can be hard but please dont let your instincts get the best of you

Last edited:

sol invictus

Rookie
This is another very interesting post which also says that the german bloodlines are highly involved in nazism. Svali claims to be part of a german bloodline. Albeit there a some inaccuracies concerning the hyrachy of the bloodlines it gives us the opportunity to conect the dots: Svali Interview (wanttoknow.info), Svali Interview (personalgrowthcourses.net)
and here the stuff from ahuwazeus: IllumiNazi Hohenzollerns _ ProfessorZeus.pdf, SaxoNazis _ ProfessorZeus.pdf, Nazi Princes and Court Jews _ World Crime Syndicate.pdf, Nazis of Hesse _ World Crime Syndicate.pdf

Tidal

Star
Umm hold on... If not an inside job explain to me why no debris of the airliner was left just vaporized debris just like a cruise missile does so that no tech is left in the blast zone(in regards to the pentagon). BTW it hit the same spot that an investigation that would have started the trail on what happened to what was it 2 trillion dollars that Rumsfeld said was missing out of nowhere come on...It was a way to get black program money projects funded...(doesn't mean that there wasn't an extreme element involved also.)

Don't get suckered in by the muslim sympathisers mate..:)
Fact is, the US govt didn't need to fake 9/11 to get an excuse to invade the mideast beacause they ALREADY had a good excuse because of all the terror atrocities that had been going on for years, heck, the terrorists even truck-bombed the WTC once before.
Remember, no terror group has ever said "We didn't do 9/11"

Tidal

Star
You act like a paid troll,cointelpro. Please just leave this thread. You would do everybody a favor..

Haha you're a funny bunny mate..:)
You can't just post something and then tell people to stay out, VC is an open discussion forum, not your personal blog..:)

Daze

Superstar
Haha you're a funny bunny mate..:)
You can't just post something and then tell people to stay out, VC is an open discussion forum, not your personal blog..:)
Just go no respect for no one at any moment, huh Tidal? Tell us all again how you represent Jesus?

This is his thread, if you have to post, make your own thread. The least you can do is show a shred of decency.

Tidal

Star
Just go no respect for no one at any moment, huh Tidal? Tell us all again how you represent Jesus?
This is his thread, if you have to post, make your own thread. The least you can do is show a shred of decency.

Now you've brought Jesus into this thread!
Be careful or i'll have to quote what he said about nonchristians and atheists who reject him..;)

sol invictus

Rookie
yes i will try to delete it it is way to serious bu sadly theis guy dont want to see it

Pls dont feed the troll just ignore him

Nick Danger

Rookie
I jumped on this thread to learn more about the Black Nobility and all I get is a 9/11 debate.

Tidal, I don't know you but I've seen your posts and I respect you and your opinion.

The old quote from Mark Twain is fitting here.
"It's easier to fool a man than to convince him that he's been fooled."

If you really want the truth you have to keep an open mind and dig. Don't worry about how the towers fell at free fall speed, or that Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane or that the planes were vaporized with no bodies, luggage, seats etc.. Think about who benefited.

There is the possibility that the people behind 9/11 want/need an endless war to line the pockets of the major investors of billionaire defense contractors. If you owned most of the stock in Lockheed Martin and Haliburton which make all of the tanks and guns and bombs and/or rebuild the cities after their destroyed you'd likely have a motive. There are multiple birds with one stone.

1). Global Terrorism - To convince people to think globally and accept a one world government. Endless Global Terrorism conveniently coincides with Global Warming, Global Pandemic and Global Economic Disaster and of course 2 Global Wars.
2). Line the pockets of defense contractors. War Profiteering through the Military Industrial Complex. (Arms industry)
3). To set up military bases in strategically located countries.
4). To dominate oil production. Many of these countries violated Petro-dollar agreements. Long story.
5). Keynesian Economics. War is good for the economy under a central banking system. The Great Depression was literally ended during the United States involvement with WW2. As Ron Paul has put it: "It is no coincidence that the century of total war coincided with the century of central banking."
6). Control. 9/11 created a war against freedom in the name of security. Immediately following 9/11 the TSA and the Patriot Act were formed. The Patriot Act allows the U.S. government to illegally spy on you and/or detain and torture you or your family all under the "suspicion" that you are a terrorist. It's been 20 years and it still hasn't been repealed.

And yes, btw Osama Bin Laden did actually deny involvement in 9/11.
Here:
Here:
Here:

Watch this. It's painful, but watch:

Journeyman

Established
9/11 was brought to you by the same people that gave you ISIS and countless acts of terrorism across the world.

They're not Muslim, though sometimes they pretend to be, just as sometimes they pretend to be other religions if it suits them.

They signed their name to 9/11 in the usual way, via the numbers designed into the buildings, reflected in the construction and finally the destruction.

Unless and until you understand the occult ritual aspects of the building of the WTC towers, the destruction ritual in 2001 and then the construction of One World Trade Center and the Oculus eye transit hub that sits by it, you are not really understanding the nature of the beast that is running this world.

Start with those towers, one differentiated from the other via the transmission mast. North and South, Male and Female, Boaz and Jachin, the two columns on the Masonic drawing board.

Plenty more here, but really this is all off topic!

Nick Danger

Rookie
9/11 was brought to you by the same people that gave you ISIS and countless acts of terrorism across the world.

They're not Muslim, though sometimes they pretend to be, just as sometimes they pretend to be other religions if it suits them.

They signed their name to 9/11 in the usual way, via the numbers designed into the buildings, reflected in the construction and finally the destruction.

Unless and until you understand the occult ritual aspects of the building of the WTC towers, the destruction ritual in 2001 and then the construction of One World Trade Center and the Oculus eye transit hub that sits by it, you are not really understanding the nature of the beast that is running this world.

Start with those towers, one differentiated from the other via the transmission mast. North and South, Male and Female, Boaz and Jachin, the two columns on the Masonic drawing board.

Plenty more here, but really this is all off topic!

Yup! Good call Journeyman! The Chemical Marriage or Great Work. Order out of Chaos. The dualism of the towers Jachin and Boaz produces The One World Trade Center. They literally had the balls to call it the One World Trade Center.

In the Hermetic Duality:
North Tower + South Tower
Positive + Negative
Female + Male
Day + Night
Positive + Negative
Light + Dark
Moon + Sun
Above + Below
Order + Chaos

1620738145773.png
Towers of Jachin and Boaz in Freemasonry
Or..

1620738207024.png
Male + Female = combined (Chemical Marriage / Great Work) to make one

=

Towers of Jachin and Boaz replaced by one.
Chemical Marriage / Great Work

ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER

Hegelian Dialectic:
Thesis + Anti-thesis = Synthesis
Problem + Reaction = Solution
Jachin + Boaz = One World Trade Center (Great Work)

One World (Order) from Chaos (9/11)
Order out of Chaos = New World Order

Last edited: