BLACK LIES MATTER LEADER MONICA GRANT INDICTED ON 18 CRIMINAL COUNTS

“The capstone—the granite sphere that holds the statue of the Angel Moroni—was laid on April 6, 1892, by means of an electric motor and switch operated by Wilford Woodruff, the church's fourth president, thus completing work on the temple's exterior. The Angel Moroni statue, standing 12.5 feet (3.8 m) tall, was placed on top of the capstone later the same day.[21]

And why would they bury the foundation? The mormons were at war with the federal government. A lot of mormons left the United States for Mexico at that time. Does it make sense that they’d be hiding the fact from the government that they were planning on building a massive temple? Obviously it does. But not if you’re concrete brain. They were obviously hiding the temple made by blacks and made that up. Citations: dude trust me
You’re in a dream state dude. You’re an orphan who arrived here in the 1800s, stumbled across tech YOU never knew. Specifically YOUR PEOPLE.. So you foolishly teach that this is the most advanced the world has ever been because it’s NEW TO YOU. But look at the old world structures still standing. They outdo everything we see you build in the last 50 years when you’ll say we’re “peaking” technology wise lol.

Your people can’t do any of this but will turn your head and say people with less technology did better lol. And whatever people are there now can’t do this either. They can’t explain how it’s done. Why? Because they’re not the people that did it. You got the keys for a little bit and got to have fun but it’s time to give them up. And it will be better for you as life will be easier, more free, and more technologically advanced. Because the understanding of the world won’t be hidden to a select few but given to everyone freely. But people with your energy against “blacks”? Not gonna make it

You’re in a dream state dude. You’re an orphan who arrived here in the 1800s, stumbled across tech YOU never knew. Specifically YOUR PEOPLE.. So you foolishly teach that this is the most advanced the world has ever been because it’s NEW TO YOU. But look at the old world structures still standing. They outdo everything we see you build in the last 50 years when you’ll say we’re “peaking” technology wise lol.

Your people can’t do any of this but will turn your head and say people with less technology did better lol. And whatever people are there now can’t do this either. They can’t explain how it’s done. Why? Because they’re not the people that did it. You got the keys for a little bit and got to have fun but it’s time to give them up. And it will be better for you as life will be easier, more free, and more technologically advanced. Because the understanding of the world won’t be hidden to a select few but given to everyone freely. But people with your energy against “blacks”? Not gonna make it
So I guess you hold the keys and secrets to how those were built, along with the mormon temple and the Texas Capitol. You should get to work bro, you could be an architectural prodigy. No one else in the world knows how to build, we just found it all after all

Just showing buildings and saying people didn’t know how to build in the 19th century isn’t doing it for me.

and if you scroll to the bottom of the article there’s a cool thing called a bibliography, you can look up what that means. Here it is
Bibliography

Anderson, James H. "The Salt Lake Temple." Contributor 14 (Apr. 1893):243–303.
Gates, Susa Young. The Life Story of Brigham Young. New York, 1931.
McAllister, D. M. The Great Temple (pamphlet). Salt Lake City, 1935.

i noticed that you didn’t have any examples of a foundation being dug up, the stones being replaced and a building being built on top of it, even though you said it happened all over the world, so I guess you just cap out of that one. Makes sense as we both know youre just making it up as you go along
I pulled your card all thread. You want to claim structures you didn’t build as yours when today, with all eyes on you, you can’t replicate any of it. You want to claim cathedrals and castles and temples as being built by you but even with the highest amount of technology EVER (that’s just for your people tho lol) you can’t duplicate the style. And even worse life is TERRIBLE for EVERYBODY under y’all lol.

I brought a pic of a building that has steps above ground but continues going underground. Even complete with pillars underground. And not only underground but there’s construction going on underground where walls are being put up. And what else is new? Nothing because you avoid it like you avoid your orphan heritage that you have no idea how it came to be so you can ask your 5 set up “gotcha!” questions.
So I guess you hold the keys and secrets to how those were built, along with the mormon temple and the Texas Capitol. You should get to work bro, you could be an architectural prodigy. No one else in the world knows how to build, we just found it all after all
No the Most High holds the keys to knowledge. He just didn’t give it to your people. That’s why you don’t build in the same or even similar style that everyone else was historically. It’s because you don’t have the keys to do any of that

I pulled your card all thread. You want to claim structures you didn’t build as yours when today, with all eyes on you, you can’t replicate any of it. You want to claim cathedrals and castles and temples as being built by you but even with the highest amount of technology EVER (that’s just for your people tho lol) you can’t duplicate the style. And even worse life is TERRIBLE for EVERYBODY under y’all lol.

I brought a pic of a building that has steps above ground but continues going underground. Even complete with pillars underground. And not only underground but there’s construction going on underground where walls are being put up. And what else is new? Nothing because you avoid it like you avoid your orphan heritage that you have no idea how it came to be so you can ask your 5 set up “gotcha!” questions.

No the Most High holds the keys to knowledge. He just didn’t give it to your people. That’s why you don’t build in the same or even similar style that everyone else was historically. It’s because you don’t have the keys to do any of that
There still cathedrals being built today

It's not a lost art or a mystery how they were built. A lot of the original plans and procedures still exist

Your beliefs are such a cope it's literally pathetic.

white people stole all their architecture from Sub-Saharan afrians who never invented two story buildings in their own land. But built thousands of cathedrals across the world.

So since white people never invented architecture even though they still carry on the same techniques today, i wonder what about painting, mathematics, philosophy. Did hegel steal phenomenology of the spirit from a Congolese. Did Eulers theorem get stolen from a Sudanese who's language doesn't have basic concepts of numerology, only words to designate one or many? The lengths of absurdity you are willing to go to to cope with your life is beyond funny, it's sad

It's not a lost art or a mystery how they were built. A lot of the original plans and procedures still exist
Okay so one at a time. There should be video of the progression from start to finish right? Pics of the construction process? I don’t want to see a fully completed structure and then hear “we did this (insert false date). Where’s the documented progression of the cathedral?

Your beliefs are such a cope it's literally pathetic.
But you’re the orphan who doesn’t know why or how he became an orphan? Your whole life is a coping mechanism lol. That’s why y’all engage in “iconoclasm”

white people stole all their architecture
No you stole credit. You just waltzed into a land and found things already here and took over and then claimed to do everything in the past. That’s why you came in wagons and within 60 years had cars. Despite thousands of thousands of years of you existing (supposedly lol) it was only till 60 years after Mormons came to America that the world got technology? That’s the story you have to tell because you came as an orphan so you don’t know what was going on before hand.

So since white people never invented architecture
This is the furthest back you can go:

1648586191536.jpeg

Here’s the furthest back your scientist Darwin went back:

1648586418121.jpeg
Which matches this German tapestry:

1648586511157.jpeg
And the fact that the world has orphan beast men ruling over it is exactly why the world sucks under your rulership. Everybody is a debt slave. Fake food. Fake news. Fake politicians. Fake media. Your leaders were “fighting each other” tooth and nail to give you a stimulus at the same time they shut down thousands of jobs due to covid. Ukraine goes to war and 13 billion is sent to them immediately. The Creators Name is hidden but the name of your idols is on the days of the week/month/holidays/businesses. As in I can’t even say what today is without referencing your idols yet no one supposedly definitively knows what the Most Highs Name is. And now, under your same rulership we’re under the LGBT era with peto seeming to slowly creep in. Everything you’re rulership does is evil, greedy, and and there’s deception at every turn.. Your people have you and their constituents that they’re supposed to be leading and protecting living life on hard mode lol But all that is temporary. When you fall, we get to be free again. And the humble ones of you (let’s be clear NOT YOU) that do their best to follow the Most High will too. The ones that have that negative energy for “black” people (in general and not specific persons)? Not a chance. You’re done and talking to me makes it worse for you lol

Okay so one at a time. There should be video of the progression from start to finish right? Pics of the construction process? I don’t want to see a fully completed structure and then hear “we did this (insert false date). Where’s the documented progression of the cathedral?
Yeah you should go find it. Make it a challenge to yourself to do your first minute of research and not just make up fantasies

But you’re the orphan who doesn’t know why or how he became an orphan? Your whole life is a coping mechanism lol. That’s why y’all engage in “iconoclasm”
This whole orphan line of insulting you've been trying really means nothing to me. Maybe it would be very offensive to you if someone called you an orphan but that is basically meaningless to me, so try a different one.
No you stole credit. You just waltzed into a land and found things already here and took over and then claimed to do everything in the past. That’s why you came in wagons and within 60 years had cars. Despite thousands of thousands of years of you existing (supposedly lol) it was only till 60 years after Mormons came to America that the world got technology? That’s the story you have to tell because you came as an orphan so you don’t know what was going on before hand.
So did we find the cars too? Is that another object that you consider completely incomprehensible with no explanation for its existence? (Other than da black man of course)
This is the furthest back you can go
Nope western civilizations records go back several thousand years. Historians began practicing in the ancient Greek era and there's been a continuity of them since that time in Europe. How about Africa?
And the fact that the world has orphan beast men ruling over it is exactly why the world sucks under your rulership. Everybody is a debt slave. Fake food. Fake news. Fake politicians. Fake media. Your leaders were “fighting each other” tooth and nail to give you a stimulus at the same time they shut down thousands of jobs due to covid. Ukraine goes to war and 13 billion is sent to them immediately. The Creators Name is hidden but the name of your idols is on the days
So how are the leaders in Africa doing. Got a lot of benevolent non corrupt leaders, or rather one example, and several archhitects making Mormon temples and shipping them off to Utah I presume?

Lurking009

Veteran
We don’t have to go thru you anymore to determine who we are or aren’t. So instead of telling us who we are and aren’t you should be delving into your own peoples muddy
When and who did you personally have to go through to determine who you are or are not?

Yeah you should go find it. Make it a challenge to yourself to do your first minute of research and not just make up fantasies
In other words there aren’t any pics of them starting the project. I was going to go thru the link and explain that about each one but might as well shorten it up...

This whole orphan line of insulting you've been trying really means nothing to me.

So did we find the cars too? Is that another object that you consider completely incomprehensible with no explanation for its existence? (Other than da black man of course)
Isn’t it your narrative that there was no technology until now? How come there was “no technology” until 60 years after your people stepped foot in America starting with the Mormons? I wonder how intelligence after thousands of years of no technology, just picked up all of a sudden after coming to America?

Calling an orphan and orphan isn’t a bad thing. The bad part is when the orphan gets a little TEMPORARY power and starts to think he’s over the children.

Nope western civilizations records go back several thousand years. Historians began practicing in the ancient Greek era and there's been a continuity of them since that time in Europe. How about Africa?

So how are the leaders in Africa doing. Got a lot of benevolent non corrupt leaders, or rather one example, and several archhitects making Mormon temples and shipping them off to Utah I presume?
As if your people don’t kill or destroy nations that don’t bow down to their central banks?

Job 9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Your people are in rulership and the people are mourning. The earth is mourning. The animals are mourning. Deception is everywhere. It starts with you and will end when you fall...

Lurking009

Veteran
If you have to ask that means you haven’t done it yourself. Since the other guy is clueless on it, do you know where the orphans came from?
You made the statement, not me, so I am asking you --
When and who did you personally have to go through to determine who you are or are not?

You made the statement, not me, so I am asking you --
Yup I made the statement in the context of making another point. If you’re pressed for an answer maybe you could create a thread about it?

Lurking009

Veteran
Yup I made the statement in the context of making another point. If you’re pressed for an answer maybe you could create a thread about it?
Diverting away from your own statement is ridiculous at this point. You chose to include yourself when you said "We don’t have to go thru you anymore to determine who we are or aren’t.", so I'm not understanding your fear and hesitancy in explaining further.

Do you have actual personal experience of having to go through someone else to determine who you are? When and how did this occur?

Valid questions to the thought you chose to put here.

Diverting away from your own statement is ridiculous at this point. You chose to include yourself when you said "We don’t have to go thru you anymore to determine who we are or aren’t.", so I'm not understanding your fear and hesitancy in explaining further.

Do you have actual personal experience of having to go through someone else to determine who you are? When and how did this occur?

I recommend you ignore cement brain. You will be glad you did.

So I have to go off on any tangent anyone wants to go on based off them picking one sentence out of many? The point was that I don’t have to go thru the white American narrative about history anymore. I don’t have to hear the lie that the world was the Stone Age till,coincidentally, white people came to America. Then, after thousands of years of nothing, everything was figured out. I don’t have to hear the lie that “black” people didn’t leave Africa until the white man dragged him out of there. Instead of having to rely on their narrative to explain everything, there’s other avenues. I’ll humor you with that, but explaining how exactly I came to it? Umm maybe another thread?

Yes I have personal experience of that. In grade school “black” history is taught as if it started with slavery. Thats just one misdirection.Then there’s the word “black” in itself . I posted this earlier in the thread and will post it again. Here are the words related to “black” and “white” in English:

Bleak
Depressing
Cheerless
Wretched
Miserable
Dreary
Dismal
Gloomy

WIGHT: SENTIENT BEING
Innocent
Safe
Harmless
Trustworthy
Gentle
Wholesome

Now do I have to go into the problem of redefining a people who did not go by the title of “black” as “black”? Do I have to go into the power of words and how if you call someone a negative word over and over again and get them to do it to themselves that it will have a negative effect on them? What about how laws were passed in the past that forced everyone to be declared as either white or colored ONLY?

I recommend you ignore cement brain. You will be glad you did.

55 thousand posts. One more time, 55 THOUSAND posts and no one EVER goes into the thread and tells people to stop posting. Yet serpent breath is always going into threads I’m in trying to dissuade convos? Lol.

Lurking009

Veteran
So I have to go off on any tangent anyone wants to go on based off them picking one sentence out of many? The point was that I don’t have to go thru the white American narrative about history anymore. I don’t have to hear the lie that the world was the Stone Age till,coincidentally, white people came to America. Then, after thousands of years of nothing, everything was figured out. I don’t have to hear the lie that “black” people didn’t leave Africa until the white man dragged him out of there. Instead of having to rely on their narrative to explain everything, there’s other avenues. I’ll humor you with that, but explaining how exactly I came to it? Umm maybe another thread?
You are exaggerating ["the world was the stone age until America"], but I get your point. History books are - and have been - filled with examples of technological advances made by every nation and skin color under the sun - Persian, Ottoman, Mongol, Egyptian empires, etc. I personally have never seen a history book teach the lie that only white people have advanced society or that black history started with slavery.

Yes I have personal experience of that. In grade school “black” history is taught as if it started with slavery. Thats just one misdirection.Then there’s the word “black” in itself . I posted this earlier in the thread and will post it again. Here are the words related to “black” and “white” in English:

Bleak
Depressing
Cheerless
Wretched
Miserable
Dreary
Dismal
Gloomy

WIGHT: SENTIENT BEING
Innocent
Safe
Harmless
Trustworthy
Gentle
Wholesome

Now do I have to go into the problem of redefining a people who did not go by the title of “black” as “black”? Do I have to go into the power of words and how if you call someone a negative word over and over again and get them to do it to themselves that it will have a negative effect on them? What about how laws were passed in the past that forced everyone to be declared as either white or colored ONLY?

White is associated with cowardice, such as lily-livered, white flag, and white feathers. Should I obsess over that and let it define me? No, I have much better things to do.

Black and white have many descriptions which are not tied to skin color. Stormy weather and night, for instance, are often described as gloomy, dreary and dismal. Why? Because it's literally dark/black outside and lack of sunshine can affect people's mood. You are perfectly free to not obsess over things that don't even apply to you.

You're playing the victim game here. Words have zero power over you unless you allow them to have power. It's ultimately up to you to make that choice.

What about how laws were passed in the past that forced everyone to be declared as either white or colored ONLY?

It's 2022 and the world has moved on.

Last edited:
I thought all magic is evil?
Well according to The Wizard of Oz there is the good witch who helps Dorothy and then the wicked witch who kidnaps Toto and otherwise harms Dorothy. Thus if you are in a magical situation it's better to deal with a good witch than getting molested by an evil witch.

You are exaggerating ["the world was the stone age until America"], but I get your point. History books are - and have been - filled with examples of technological advances made by every nation and skin color under the sun - Persian, Ottoman, Mongol, Egyptian empires, etc. I personally have never seen a history book teach the lie that only white people have advanced society or that black history started with slavery.
I don’t think you do get my point. The story they tell us is the world whipped wagons around everywhere up until the time of the Mormons. You believe that narrative? You believe that it “naturally” happened that right after they land in America there is this technological boom that “never happened before” that time? You might believe that but your belief doesn’t make it true. And it’s definitely not logical.

And that leads to the fake history you’re taught. You’re taught a narrative about history that leaves out things that do not benefit the current power structure. I already brought examples in the thread already though the main one being the world fairs they were having around the world.
White is associated with cowardice, such as lily-livered, white flag, and white feathers. Should I obsess over that and let it define me? No, I have much better things to do.

Black and white have many descriptions which are not tied to skin color. Stormy weather and night, for instance, are often described as gloomy, dreary and dismal. Why? Because it's literally dark/black outside and lack of sunshine can affect people's mood. You are perfectly free to not obsess over things that don't even apply to you.
Let’s not play dumb now. You are free to go to Webster and see the words associated with black and white. Black mainly has a negative connotation and white has a positive one. And furthermore “WIGHT” originally meant sentient being. To pretend as if they decided on these terms based on nothing is disingenuous but when it comes to the subject that’s all I could expect.

You're playing the victim game here. Words have zero power over you unless you allow them to have power. It's ultimately up to you to make that choice.
Me saying what happened is playing the victim to you. No. Words don’t have power over you when you know what’s being said. When you don’t know what’s being said then they can.

That’s without mentioning that the spoken word changes matter. Look up Masaru Emoto and his experiments on the subject:

When those words are spoken that’s the effect he was said to find. And then there’s this:

Same ish different toilet. Words/frequencies do have an effect on matter. Taking away “black” people’s knowledge of themselves and replacing it with “black” which has many different connotations will definitely have a negative effect on them or any group of people you do that with.

It's 2022 and the world has moved on.
I don’t think you understand that your world is moving onto destruction. Or maybe all the lies, chaos, and confusion is just growing and growing for no reason. And notice I said YOUR world and not THE world. The global society that has put a veil on reality is about to be lose power and it’s clear as day...