BLACK LIES MATTER LEADER MONICA GRANT INDICTED ON 18 CRIMINAL COUNTS

Tubby Walters

Rookie
so maybe the racist black Christian woman and the militant black Hebrew man can help me understand something that has yet to be pointed out.

if black history was so advanced, and white history was just jealous cave dwellers, then how did these supposedly inferior white boys overthrow these massive, wakanda-like empires AND STOLE all the black peoples ideas and inventions?

afrocentrism legitimately makes no sense BECAUSE of this glaring, as they say in storytelling critique, plothole?

Lurking009

Veteran
Let’s not play dumb now. You are free to go to Webster and see the words associated with black and white. Black mainly has a negative connotation and white has a positive one. And furthermore “WIGHT” originally meant sentient being. To pretend as if they decided on these terms based on nothing is disingenuous but when it comes to the subject that’s all I could expect.
Wow. Facts: black and white can refer to many things besides SKIN COLOR. You're the one making the definitions race centric, not the dictionary.

We will not see eye to eye on this, so I'll bounce and wish you a good day!

so maybe the racist black Christian woman and the militant black Hebrew man can help me understand something that has yet to be pointed out.

if black history was so advanced, and white history was just jealous cave dwellers, then how did these supposedly inferior white boys overthrow these massive, wakanda-like empires AND STOLE all the black peoples ideas and inventions?

afrocentrism legitimately makes no sense BECAUSE of this glaring, as they say in storytelling critique, plothole?
There was a reset that removed the original people from their lands. And afterwards white people took over. It’s pretty clear. But what makes no sense is where these people came from:

1648832058778.jpeg

Who were these orphans? Where did they come from? What happened to their parents? Who are they today?But I know, orphans being trained in from who knows where after who knows happened isn’t a glaring hole in the story we’re given is it?

Wow. Facts: black and white can refer to many things besides SKIN COLOR. You're the one making the definitions race centric, not the dictionary.

We will not see eye to eye on this, so I'll bounce and wish you a good day!
*Says words have no effect on people*
*Is shown words having an effect on matter*
”Im out!”

It’s expected but at the end of the day they changed my peoples title to “black” for a reason. But now there are those coming out of going by someone else’s narrative of who they are. And the further things go downhill in your globalized kingdom, the more the false narratives will be exposed

We Wuz Kangs?
No the word you’re looking for is “orfunz” lol

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Because the understanding of the world won’t be hidden to a select few but given to everyone freely.
So, Wakanda?

Seeing now where you get your ideas, I may be starting to grasp your takes.

If not for Wakanda, humans would have nothing. However, Wakanda was destroyed by white people so they could take credit for all Wakanda’s inventions and accomplishments. The reason behind the destruction of black civilization is REEEEEcism. White people were successful because…

There was a reset that removed the original people from their lands. And afterwards white people took over.
Unfortunately, if this is all you can tell us about the destruction of Wakanda Global—I’m skeptical.

World fairs that for “some reason” had incubator babies happened that you weren’t told about. Your people had soooo many orphans running around that you’re not told about.
What’s this about “orphans in incubators?”

Sounds like a good one.

I’m skeptical.
Who cares? As I already said, none of you can explain where the orphans came from, what made them orphans or what happened to their parents. You can’t explain what a “world fair” was or why they destroyed structures used in the fair afterwards. You can’t explain what an “incubator baby” is and why they were being showcased at a fair and not in a hospital. You can’t explain how the world lacked technology until after you stepped foot into America.

1648910822931.jpeg

You can’t explain how this gets built in the “1800s” yet today with “more” technology and more people, you can’t replicate this style. You have no explanations or answers for anything. Just jokes, deflections and misdirections. And when you’re in power you don’t have to explain yourself. You don’t have to defend your own positions. You don’t even have to prove yourself. What you say is simply what it is and anybody that says different is (insert word or most likely you’d say “afrocentrist” lol).

At the end of the day though your money is backed by nothing. Someone gets to print money out of nowhere and loan it to you at interest. Thus you’re trillions of dollars in debt. While you’re made to pay tax on your labor. Your politicians lie to you. Your media lies to you. Your rulership is complete trash. And while they reap all the benefits they make you the debt house slave of the plantation lol. But all this is temporary, and when it all falls you’ll see for yourself that some of the same ones you used to look down on you won’t even be able to look in the eye
;)

Who cares? As I already said, none of you can explain where the orphans came from, what made them orphans or what happened to their parents. You can’t explain what a “world fair” was or why they destroyed structures used in the fair afterwards. You can’t explain what an “incubator baby” is and why they were being showcased at a fair and not in a hospital. You can’t explain how the world lacked technology until after you stepped foot into America.

View attachment 72934

You can’t explain how this gets built in the “1800s” yet today with “more” technology and more people, you can’t replicate this style. You have no explanations or answers for anything. Just jokes, deflections and misdirections. And when you’re in power you don’t have to explain yourself. You don’t have to defend your own positions. You don’t even have to prove yourself. What you say is simply what it is and anybody that says different is (insert word or most likely you’d say “afrocentrist” lol).

At the end of the day though your money is backed by nothing. Someone gets to print money out of nowhere and loan it to you at interest. Thus you’re trillions of dollars in debt. While you’re made to pay tax on your labor. Your politicians lie to you. Your media lies to you. Your rulership is complete trash. And while they reap all the benefits they make you the debt house slave of the plantation lol. But all this is temporary, and when it all falls you’ll see for yourself that some of the same ones you used to look down on you won’t even be able to look in the eye
;)
this is the most fascinating conspiracy but it needs more explanation and evidence.

Lurking009

Veteran
Back to the here and now... that BLM leader just admitted she lied about using their mill-dollar mansion for her private use. Surprised?
Nope. Marxism will inevitably draw those who covet and lust after everything not theirs, are entitled without merit, and believe themselves superior. It is simply who they are.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who donated to this blatant cash grabbing cause. It was NEVER about equality. It was about establishing superiority, wealth redistribution, and Marxist ideology... and theft, looting, violence, beatings, and murder. The donors got duped, and deservedly so.

Last edited:

YAH444

Rookie
Black Panthers leaders Huey Newton and others did similar things years ago routinely stealing donations earmarked for children lunch programs and spending it on cocaine and hookers.
You can't seem to keep black folks' names out of your mouth. All over these damn forums looking crazy and obsessed.

YAH444

Rookie
These clowns always come in to dissuade conversation. They just want to rant on and on about low hanging fruit like BLM which was a WHITE BACKED organization which is why the media supported them. The sports leagues supported them. The govt allowed them to “protest” at the very same time when they were shutting down businesses and limiting capacities in businesses because of covid.

A clear govt backed organization.Anyways on ignore but cunt mom (did I insult right?.)will still find away to talk about me. Funny how that works

You can't seem to keep black folks' names out of your mouth. All over these damn forums looking crazy and obsessed.
Get UP Stand Up Stand Up For Your Rights My Uzi Weighs a Ton because I'm Sitting On Top of the World So Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky. You will never hear surf music again. Helter Skelter coming down fast. And I got the keys to the highway with Voodoo Child.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Get UP Stand Up Stand Up For Your Rights My Uzi Weighs a Ton because I'm Sitting On Top of the World So Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky. You will never hear surf music again. Helter Skelter coming down fast. And I got the keys to the highway with Voodoo Child.
I will give you credit, that was one of the more clever trolling responses I have seen on here... perhaps we get a higher caliber of poster here at VC and it also shows whence yon mud doth begin to fly-eth?