BLACK LIES MATTER LEADER MONICA GRANT INDICTED ON 18 CRIMINAL COUNTS

Yes they can. People are building even more complex structures today. Are you arguing we live in a Stone Age?
Yup. People are dumber, less spiritual, less creative, less skilled than ever before. It shows in what was built then (with allegedly less tech) compared to what is built today with more tech Show me something built in America in the last 30 years that compares to this:

and I’m just talking about the feat it would take to build a structure on a mountain with horse and buggy. And have the foundation be sturdy enough to last 100 years in tact.

What about this? Anything in America from the last 30 years that compares to this? Because it’s not only about the craftsmanship of what they built but the fact that they did it (allegedly) with less tools and it has lasted (for the most ) for hundreds of not thousands of years.

Tuberculosis, wow I figured it out
Empty statement with nothing to support it. No explanation of how tuberculosis selectively took out the parents only either. Just an one word excuse as to why you have a muddy history that you don’t want to examine...

wtf are you trying to get at with this?
This wasn’t clear enough?

Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

Your people hide history. They inherited cities in America and then destroyed a lot of it to hide what was hear. This was the account from a person of that time and what do you do? Delete it and pretend you didn’t see it. This isn’t about you though it’s about those of us that are trying to be forgiven of our sins and the sins of our ancestors before whatever is headed our way gets here.

Maybe someone will read this and say “maybe I’ve been taught lies about myself and others” and do a deeper dive into history outside of the mainstream account. Or not.The world goes on whether you do or not. But your position in the next one depends on it

This wasn’t clear enough?
No, no, what are you trying to get at it with baby incubators and the world fair.

Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

Your people hide history. They inherited cities in America and then destroyed a lot of it to hide what was hear. This was the account from a person of that time and what do you do? Delete it and pretend you didn’t see it. This isn’t about you though it’s about those of us that are trying to be forgiven of our sins and the sins of our ancestors before whatever is headed our way gets here.
. You made up the part about inheriting cities in the United States, just literal fantasy you pretend he is saying there. He’s talking about something completely different and it doesn’t testify to your fantasies at all
What about this? Anything in America from the last 30 years that compares to this? Because it’s not only about the craftsmanship of what they built but the fact that they did it (allegedly) with less tools and it has lasted (for the most ) for hundreds of not thousands of years
sure buildings are usually cheaper today and only built for monetary reasons. Not many are willing to build a cathedral for 50 years that they won’t get to see the completion of. Still it’s not a mystery how those structures were built. You could go read first hand accounts if you ever wanted to do 1 minute of research for your claims instead of just looking at pictures and making up stories about them

Last edited:
No, no, what are you trying to get at it with baby incubators and the world fair.
What part of “your people hide history” didn’t you get from that? The journal writes of ancient structures IN AMERICA that rivaled the beauty of Greece and all you can say is “what’s your point” lol. Not “huh I wonder why they didn’t tell me about this” or even “I never heard of this but let me look deeper into it before answering”. You have nothing because actually looking into these would pop a hole in your self esteem and how you have viewed yourself, others, and the world around you. You thought your people built up things but there was a civilization before you and your people. And look how exquisite everything was while now under your rulership everything is cheap, lackluster, and lacks uniqueness and creativity. But yea just pretending like it means nothing. That’s how they keep power by people just accepting whatever they’re spoonfed.

. You made up the part about inheriting cities in the United States, just literal fantasy you pretend he is saying there. He’s talking about something completely different and it doesn’t testify to your fantasies at all
The article said the structures in America rival Thebes. Ancient palaces that pointed to an ancient empire beyond their expectations.Yet instead of asking yourself “why wasn’t I told this in history class” or “I wonder what happened to what they saw”you throw out excuses and misdirection.

I brought everything to show that you don’t know real history. You know what they told you. And they lied to you and continue to lie to you so that they can stay in power. So before trying to tell another group of people their history figure your own history out. I gave you a starting point and Charles Darwin gave you another starting point even further back in time.

sure buildings are usually cheaper today and only built for monetary reasons. Not many are willing to build a cathedral for 50 years that they won’t get to see the completion of. Still it’s not a mystery how those structures were built. You could go read first hand accounts if you ever wanted to do 1 minute of research for your claims instead of just looking at pictures and making up stories about them
50 years with our technology equates to how many years with horse and buggy? How many years did it take to build the “water palace”?

louisiana purchase exposition

Your people (as in leaders) hide these things so they can keep cool trinkets like free energy to themselves while charging the rest of the world for it. People of old didn’t build the castles they did or the temples they did because they were hard working. They had an understanding of this world and reality that is being hidden from all of us. And while those in power reap the benefits of that knowledge they hide it from us to keep as worker bees.

What part of “your people hide history” didn’t you get from that? The journal writes of ancient structures IN AMERICA that rivaled the beauty of Greece and all you can say is “what’s your point” lol. Not “huh I wonder why they didn’t tell me about this” or even “I never heard of this but let me look deeper into it before answering”. You have nothing because actually looking into these would pop a hole in your self esteem and how you have viewed yourself, others, and the world around you. You thought your people built up things but there was a civilization before you and your people. And look how exquisite everything was while now under your rulership everything is cheap, lackluster, and lacks uniqueness and creativity. But yea just pretending like it means nothing. That’s how they keep power by people just accepting whatever they’re spoonfed.

The article said the structures in America rival Thebes. Ancient palaces that pointed to an ancient empire beyond their expectations.Yet instead of asking yourself “why wasn’t I told this in history class” or “I wonder what happened to what they saw”you throw out excuses and misdirection.

I brought everything to show that you don’t know real history. You know what they told you. And they lied to you and continue to lie to you so that they can stay in power. So before trying to tell another group of people their history figure your own history out. I gave you a starting point and Charles Darwin gave you another starting point even further back in time.

50 years with our technology equates to how many years with horse and buggy? How many years did it take to build the “water palace”?

louisiana purchase exposition

Your people (as in leaders) hide these things so they can keep cool trinkets like free energy to themselves while charging the rest of the world for it. People of old didn’t build the castles they did or the temples they did because they were hard working. They had an understanding of this world and reality that is being hidden from all of us. And while those in power reap the benefits of that knowledge they hide it from us to keep as worker bees.
Well that article was written by “my people“ so how are you sure it’s wasn’t just another evil plot of the white man to keep the black man down?

It was no revelation to me, the city of teotihuacan was a tremendous civilization that was functioning when Cortez arrived there, and the Spanish unfortunately had a war with them and destroyed them. as well as other cities, they are recorded by historians. Again your theory here that all the modern American cities were already here when settlers came isn’t what that article is alleging, it’s just something you made up.

you didn’t answer my question about the relationship between the world fair, baby incubators and orphans.

Oceanic

Veteran
Just thought I would mention that this thread is about Black Lies Matter being a criminal enterprise. Also ocean lady is crazy person who has stated on this forum that she has the right to burn down your house whenever she deems it necessary. Oh and finally she talks to God everyday and God mysteriously agrees with her on everything lol.
When did I ever say I have the right to burn down people's houses? The hell?

Actually, I don't talk to God everyday because sometimes the knowledge is overbearing. And no, God does not agree with me on everything nor do I agree with him on everything. I sin for one, and God himself is just...sometimes I can't see eye to eye with his ways but I have to deal with it.

Also, why couldn't you just quote me instead of talking to everyone else about me lmao, I'm right here. Say it to me directly.

Oceanic

Veteran
Yeah it always goes the same with her. She’s proven wrong and then says that we white people are just demons trying to keep da black man (her) dowwwwnnnnn. I literally wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up in a mental hospital. Having such impassioned beliefs that are complete fantasies can break the psyche. She was saying how she was looking around at her city thinking “I cant believe african slaves built everything hereo_O” and reflecting on how much suffering they went through to build her house, her city hall, her favorite restaurants, her school etc. Then the following reflection is usually something about God talking to herand the revenge she needs to take on the white race.

no joking, if I knew her I’d probably try to get her some help, report her as a possible serial killer in the making. I would not be surprised if one day we saw her in the news as a criminally insane serial killer. She has all the base line for that, as sad and scary as that is
You and doom are proving to be heavily affected by the truth. I mention black slaves exist, they built everything, and you call me mental for stating historical facts? If I remember correctly, every time God's people would teach others, the audience would also deem them crazy.

It's not me who decided that the descendants of white people would pay for what they did, it's God. Would you like the verses? Don't shoot the messenger. In fact, sometimes I wish God never ordained the fall to happen, but he did, so we have no say in this.

I have no correlation to a serial killer whatsoever, you are unnecessarily reaching. At least I don't come from a bloodline that pretty much destroyed the entire earth. They seem like the real psychos to me. I mean your people have done the most hurt on this poor earth. Going around the world, colonizing everything, murdering colored people, polluting the sky, water -- even r-ping colored people so they wouldn't be dark skinned, yada yada. You want me to continue? I think not.

White people were given supreme power for centuries and look at what they did. But when I bring it up, I'm the insane one. I don't hate each and every white person, obviously not all of them are the same and I do recognize that there are many people of color who are off their rocker, but you need to be able to apprehend that your people are the biggest criminals known to man.

History, science, AND the Bible is there to prove it. ALL of them. You can't continue to doubt this.

You and doom are proving to be heavily affected by the truth. I mention black slaves exist, they built everything, and you call me mental for stating historical facts? If I remember correctly, every time God's people would teach others, the audience would also deem them crazy.

It's not me who decided that the descendants of white people would pay for what they did, it's God. Would you like the verses? Don't shoot the messenger. In fact, sometimes I wish God never ordained the fall to happen, but he did, so we have no say in this.

I have no correlation to a serial killer whatsoever, you are unnecessarily reaching. At least I don't come from a bloodline that pretty much destroyed the entire earth. They seem like the real psychos to me. I mean your people have done the most hurt on this poor earth. Going around the world, colonizing everything, murdering colored people, polluting the sky, water -- even r-ping colored people so they wouldn't be dark skinned, yada yada. You want me to continue? I think not.

White people were given supreme power for centuries and look at what they did. But when I bring it up, I'm the insane one. I don't hate each and every white person, obviously not all of them are the same and I do recognize that there are many people of color who are off their rocker, but you need to be able to apprehend that your people are the biggest criminals known to man.

History, science, AND the Bible is there to prove it. ALL of them. You can't continue to doubt this.
Yeah those are all the things you can tell yourself when your in the asylum for the criminally insane

Yeah those are all the things you can tell yourself when your in the asylum for the criminally insane
Wouldn't it be ironic if the criminally insane asylum she gets put in is run by black people like in Chicongo or Baltimore? Then she be begging white people to help her lol.

Sibi

Star
And who exactly has hair like that?

Now who are the only people on earth whose hair grows like this naturally? I know it makes you feel warm inside to think blacks were just in Africa in huts while you were all over the world building things with no technology that you can’t replicate
technology today. But that’s just not the truth..

Continuity but you can’t tell me about where your ancestors from the orphanage came from? Why there was so many? What happened to their parents? Why “baby incubators” were necessary? What the heck a “world fair” is? History is told to you to make you feel better which is why you’re hiding from what I’m saying.

Before telling someone else what their history is or isn’t get yours in line. But finding that out will ruin that little self esteem you have feeling that your people are leaders in civilizing the world
If you studied a bit about Buddha you would know his "hair" is actually made of snails. Like other monks he shaved his head.

https://www.buddhahome.asia/tale-behind-108-snails-on-buddhas-head/
The story behind 108 snails on Buddha’s head goes like this:​
One day Buddha was out for a walk and lost in some deep thought. He found a tree and sat in its shadow to continue the meditation. He sat in the same position mediating for hours and was so engrossed that he didn’t realize that the sun had reached high in the sky.​
A snail noticed that Buddha’s head was getting dry due to the sun. In order to help Buddha, the snail climbed on his head to provide moisture. He didn’t want the heat to distract Buddha from his meditation. And thus rose to his head through the robe and sat there to protect him from the heat. Some more snails who were passing by the Buddha, saw him meditating and followed the path of the other snail. They covered Buddha’s head to protect him from the heat. While the moist skin of the snails kept Buddha’s head cool, the scorching heat of the sun-dried the snails and they eventually died. The snails are moist creatures, and too much dryness can cause death.​
When Buddha regained his senses, the 108 snails on Buddha’s head were dead and sitting like a cap. These snails are considered as the martyrs that helped Buddha in his journey towards enlightenment. Thus they are shown in many statues of the Buddha reminding us of their sacrifice.​

Sibi

Star
Everybody knows it was the Atlanteans who built everything. They were globally dispersed after their island sank.

Sibi

Star
It's not me who decided that the descendants of white people would pay for what they did, it's God. Would you like the verses? Don't shoot the

Where did God say that?

Sibi

Star
Continuity but you can’t tell me about where your ancestors from the orphanage came from? Why there was so many? What happened to their parents? Why “baby incubators” were necessary? What the heck a “world fair” is? History is told to you to make you feel better which is why you’re hiding from what I’m saying.
So what happened?

Sibi

Star
Black Lives Matter Fraud
Rice, 44, first contacted Cullors, 37, to get the group to help in re-opening a federal investigation into her son’s death in 2014, according to the report. “They are benefiting off the blood of our loved ones, and they won’t even talk to us,” said Rice, who has also blasted activists Shaun King and Tamika Mallory, whose speech at the Grammy Awards in March called on African Americans to “demand the freedom that this land promises.” In March Rice joined with Simpson, the mother of Richard Risher, to blast BLM for, as Simpson put it, “raising money in our dead sons’ names and giving us nothing in return.” BLM’s Los Angeles chapter is said to have raised $5,000 for her son’s funeral, but Simpson claimed she never received any of it.​
Dignity and Power now, a group founded by the former BLM leader in 2013, raked in at least $225,00 in donations in 2016 but told the IRS that it had made less than $50,000, the NY Post reported.​

Black Lives Matter leader arrested for smearing Abe Lincoln statue in ‘poop and paint’
MOB AGITATOR? BLM activist John Sullivan at Capitol riot ARRESTED after shouting ‘it’s our house’ and ‘we got to
Drunk woman who bit & racially abused cop walks free after claiming officer who said ‘all lives matter’ antagonised her
BLM activist John Sullivan at Capitol riot ARRESTED after shouting ‘it’s our house’ and ‘we got to BURN this s***’

Helping Black Lives?
Aunt Jemima’s new name Pearl Milling Company panned after PepsiCo scrapped ‘racist’ pancake brand during BLM protests

Well that article was written by “my people“ so how are you sure it’s wasn’t just another evil plot of the white man to keep the black man down?
Huh? If you hit me with a hammer, I may point out that a hammer is hitting me. But it’s really you, the person using the hammer that’s hitting me. The Creator is in control of everything. The righteous AND the evil.

Isn’t it clear that your people hide the truth everyday? Or did you arrive and stay on this website while believing the media and govt are telling you the truth and absolute truth? If you do believe they lie, then there’s a plot. How deep you’re willing to look into that plot is on you...

It was no revelation to me, the city of teotihuacan was a tremendous civilization that was functioning when Cortez arrived there, and the Spanish unfortunately had a war with them and destroyed them. as well as other cities, they are recorded by historians. Again your theory here that all the modern American cities were already here when settlers came isn’t what that article is alleging, it’s just something you made up.
Nope that was the set up lol. I already knew you were going to say “not North America tho”. But the article actually says it ranged every from Maine to Massachusetts, to the Pacifics. From the Grand Lakes to Peru. It mentions mummies being found in Tennessee and Kentucky. It mentioned fortifications in Maryland and Missouri. Are you going to pretend you were taught all that too?

All I said was that they inherited cities. Read the article and see it for yourself. It even says that the cities were overgrown with vegetation showing that they themselves didn’t build it. And on another instance, the Mormons arrived in Utah in 1847 yet will have you believe that in less than 50 years they built this:

So Mormons who arrived with horse and buggy in less than 50 years built this Yet today with “advanced technology” nobody is?

you didn’t answer my question about the relationship between the world fair, baby incubators and orphans.
Huh? I didn’t relate them to each other. I brought them up to show you that they’re not teaching you real history. Now if youre taking what I said to the next step and asking me what’s the relationship that’s another thing. But I’d need you to spell that out for me because I didn’t even relate them to one another

Huh? If you hit me with a hammer, I may point out that a hammer is hitting me. But it’s really you, the person using the hammer that’s hitting me. The Creator is in control of everything. The righteous AND the evil.

Isn’t it clear that your people hide the truth everyday? Or did you arrive and stay on this website while believing the media and govt are telling you the truth and absolute truth? If you do believe they lie, then there’s a plot. How deep you’re willing to look into that plot is on you...

Nope that was the set up lol. I already knew you were going to say “not North America tho”. But the article actually says it ranged every from Maine to Massachusetts, to the Pacifics. From the Grand Lakes to Peru. It mentions mummies being found in Tennessee and Kentucky. It mentioned fortifications in Maryland and Missouri. Are you going to pretend you were taught all that too?

All I said was that they inherited cities. Read the article and see it for yourself. It even says that the cities were overgrown with vegetation showing that they themselves didn’t build it. And on another instance, the Mormons arrived in Utah in 1847 yet will have you believe that in less than 50 years they built
Nope I read the article, he said there is evidence of civilizations thousands of years ago, artefacts, etc, not that there were modern cities already here, Mormon temples etc. You just made that it he made no such claim. And regardless that source isn’t reliable, one newspaper article in the 1850s (that doesn’t even say what you pretend it does) isn’t evidence, if it was true there would be corroberation in other places.

heres photos of mormons building the salt lake temple, took me about 1 minute of research. Hilarious how your theory is “no they just couldn’t do that” and all the people at your cult agree and you think your theory is bulletproof. Talk to more people outside your cult maybe you’ll be deprogrammed. But cult members are brainwashed and believe things that are ridiculous to those who haven’t been programmed, and you think everyone else is the crazy ones, that’s just the nature of a cult.98142C10-36B6-4DFE-BD83-967956F2CE82.jpegA2FD4E9D-6891-443B-B885-6CF3B646F5A5.jpeg35955A72-43F8-4D02-9CD2-16073571AB4E.jpeg422D2B75-D952-48A2-A6F7-54B285819076.jpeg
here’s a lot more
Huh? I didn’t relate them to each other. I brought them up to show you that they’re not teaching you real history. Now if youre taking what I said to the next step and asking me what’s the relationship that’s another thing. But I’d need you to spell that out for me because I didn’t even relate them to one another
so tell me what the hell was your point on asking me about baby incubators, the world fair and orphans? For the last time what the hell are you talking about with this? Or was it just random things for some theory you realized is even too stupid to talk about here

Last edited:
I’ll ask again, who are the only people in the world whose hair naturally does this?Anybody after the fact can say “well it means this” but the truth remains that this hairstyle is only naturally achievable by a certain group of people and it’s not the group of people that dominate Asia today

Everybody knows it was the Atlanteans who built everything. They were globally dispersed after their island sank.

Made up nonsense and a deflection nonetheless lol

The fact remains that the America’s had a teeming civilization before any “white” person stepped on the content. They come here, destroy a lot of what they see, and pretend it was never there. And that gives their constituents the boost to their self esteem that they civilized the world lol. When it was civilized before them. And not only civilized but had better infrastructure than we see today

So what happened?
What happened with what?

I’ll ask again, who are the only people in the world whose hair naturally does this?Anybody after the fact can say “well it means this” but the truth remains that this hairstyle is only naturally achievable by a certain group of people and it’s not the group of people that dominate Asia today
The people who made those statues told you why they made the hair like that. The people who crafted it. Your theory is again, ridiculously wrong. You won’t admit it though will you, you’ve been given evidence showing by the letter you’re wrong, you’re just going to dance around it for as long as you can. Cult brainwashing, courtesy of black Hebrew Israelites

Last edited:
Nope I read the article, he said there is evidence of civilizations thousands of years ago, artefacts, etc, not that there were modern cities already here, Mormon temples etc. You just made that it he made no such claim. And regardless that source isn’t reliable, one newspaper article in the 1850s (that doesn’t even say what you reptend it does) isn’t evidence, if it was true there would be corroberation in other places.
“Ruins of ancient cities of immense extent”

lightseeker: it’s not talking about cities

(rewind)

Lightseeker: I go by accounts that were there

(sees newspaper account of people who were there)

Lightseeker: “that’s not reliableo_O

I knew that’s how it would go lol. Facts are there that there was a civilization here in the Americas before any white person stepped in the continent. And we’re told nothing about it.

heres photos of mormons building the salt lake temple, took me about 1 minute of research. Hilarious how your theory is “no they just couldn’t do that” and all the people at your cult agree and you think your theory is bulletproof. Talk to more people outside your cult maybe you’ll be deprogrammed. But cult members are brainwashed and believe things that are ridiculous to those who haven’t been programmed, and you think everyone else is the crazy ones, that’s just the nature of a cult.View attachment 72818View attachment 72819View attachment 72820View attachment 72821
here’s a lot more
You know that I’ve never heard a black person speak on this? It’s white people making videos on this. Maybe instead of trying to one up me(your arms ain’t long enough to do that) you could go look them up and see what they’re saying. It’s white people making videos on this subject. That’s one.Two again, if there’s a people who built something that magnificent with just horse and buggy then why aren’t we doing better with more technology? Look at the big rocks in the picture you brought. How are they transporting those? How are they moving them from the bottom floor to the top? And the Mormons are said to arrive in 1847 but didn’t start the construction of the temple till 1972. So people in horse and buggy transported all those rocks, cut them down and built a magnificent building in 20-40 something years? And then look at downtown Salt lake in 1913

So they got to Utah, built an enormous temple somehow moving larger than life rocks with ropes, pulleys, horse and buggy, and also had a full established city in under 60 years?
so tell me what the hell was your point on asking me about baby incubators, the world fair and orphans? For the last time what the hell are you talking about with this? Or was it just random things for some theory you realized is even too stupid to talk about here
I already said I was bringing these things up to show that we are not told about what really happened in history. I did not bring those three things to relate them to one another. Now again, if you’re asking me to NOW relate them to each other I can do that. But humble yourself, cut out the negativity and have that convo. But I’ve already answered that I brought up these things as examples of them not teaching true history so why do you keep asking unless you’re seeking an answer that you’re just too prideful to ask a question about?

Nope. Your people come up with excuses as to why things aren’t the way they seem.
“Ruins of ancient cities of immense extent”

lightseeker: it’s not talking about cities

(rewind)

Lightseeker: I go by accounts that were there

(sees newspaper account of people who were there)

Lightseeker: “that’s not reliableo_O

I knew that’s how it would go lol. Facts are there that there was a civilization here in the Americas before any white person stepped in the continent. And we’re told nothing about it.
“Ruins of cities of immense extent”
but you are saying he’s talking about modern cities, Mormon temples. He said RUINS brainlet. Overgrown things from thousands of years ago. so Yeah he’s not talking about cities like you are. Nothing was said in the only piece of evidence, a newspaper from a small town in Pennsylvania 1858 written by a basically unknown person, that supports what you are saying.
You know that I’ve never heard a black person speak on this? It’s white people making videos on this. Maybe instead of trying to one up me(your arms ain’t long enough to do that) you could go look them up and see what they’re saying. It’s white people making videos on this subject. That’s one.Two again, if there’s a people who built something that magnificent with just horse and buggy then why aren’t we doing better with more technology? Look at the big rocks in the picture you brought. How are they transporting those? How are they moving them from the bottom floor to the top? And the Mormons are said to arrive in 1847 but didn’t start the construction of the temple till 1972. So people in horse and buggy transported all those rocks, cut them down and built a magnificent building in 20-40 something years? And then look at downtown Salt lake in 1913
so basically your argument is “I don’t get it” and you won’t research about it. Concretebrains thought process

”I don’t get it”
”therefore this conclusion that I already made is right“
*someone else shows him evidence, either direct accounts of people at the time, photographs, direct testimony that proves him wrong*
”anyways I don’t get it”
”therefore da black man is GAWD” (das rite brotha das rite) *black Hebrew Israelite shrieking*

This is ridiculous. Anyways since everything you’ve brought forward has been proven wrong with direct evidence, and you don’t accept it and talk about some bullshit about how great you are, this is a waste of time