Black Goo -- new plans revealed

Vmort

Star
Some times ago I found that Black Goo are really popular everywhere.
Here I found a blogger who show a lot productions about it .
On Russian

Description
https://hip-hop-music.fandom.com/wiki... I smashed together my original 6 black goo videos into one. I don't really plan to make more for THIS STUFF IS EVERYWHERE. I could point it out for the rest of my life, but I think this 6 videos get the point across. This whole black goo symbology stems from something called the Grey Goo Theory.

The following is from Wikipedia: "Grey goo (also spelled gray goo) is a hypothetical end-of-the-world scenario involving molecular nanotechnology in which out-of-control self-replicating robots consume all matter on Earth while building more of themselves, a scenario that has been called ecophagy ("eating the environment", more literally "eating the habitation"). The original idea assumed machines were designed to have this capability, while popularizations have assumed that machines might somehow gain this capability by accident." While studying this black goo for the past 2 years, I've come across many other official technological/transhumanistic terms such as:

from http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Words/
BLUE GOO: Nanomachines used as protection against grey goo and other destructive nanomachines, possibly even used for law-enforcement (nanarchy). According to the entry in the Jargon File, it is sometimes used to denote any form of benign nanotechnology in the environment.

GREEN GOO: Nanomachines or bio-engineered organisms used for population control of humans, either by governments or eco-terrorist groups. Would most probably work by sterilizing people through otherwise harmless infections. See Nick Szabo's essay Green Goo -- Life in the Era of Humane Genocide.

GOLDEN GOO: Another member of the grey goo family of nanotechnology disaster scenarios. The idea is to use nanomachines to filter gold from seawater. If this process got out of control we would get piles of golden goo (the "Wizard's Apprentice Problem"). This scenario demonstrates the need of keeping populations of self-replicating machines under control; it is much more likely than grey goo, but also more manageable.

KHAKI GOO: Military nanotechnology; see grey goo.

PINK GOO (humorous) Humans (in analogy with grey goo). "Pink Goo to refer to Old Testament apes who see their purpose as being fruitful and multiplying, filling up of the cosmos with lots more such apes, unmodified." [Eric Watt Forste August 1997]

RED GOO: Deliberately designed and released destructive nanotechnology, as opposed to accidentally created grey goo.

ÜBERGOO: A related term to grey goo, used (jokingly) to refer to the mistaken idea that during the singularity powerful technologies would decimate non-transhumanists, and that some transhumanists would see this as desirable.

Movies: Amityville Horror
Creepshow 2
Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
Ferngully: The Last Rainforest
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The Fifth Element
Event Horizon
Phantoms
Matrix
Final Fantasy: Advent Children
Dark Water
Spiderman 3
Quantum of Solace
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Distract 9
Jennifer's Body
Beyond the Black Rainbow
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Prometheus The Possession
John Dies at the End
Under the Skin
Lucy
Transformers 4
Big Hero 6
The Babadook
Transcendence
Guardians of the Galaxy
Residue
The Lazarus Effect
Poltergeist
Insidious III
Terminator: Genisys

Shows:
Star Trek: Next Generation - Skin of Evil
X-Files - Black Oil
Batman Beyond - Inque
Spiderman Unlimited
Smallville - Brainiac
Supernatural
Teen Wolf
Agents of Shield
Helix The Returned

Video Games
Full List of media containing Black Goo & Programmable Matter:
Kingdom Hearts
Eversion World of Goo
Infamous Alice: Madness Returns
The Secret World
Assassins Creed: Black Flag
Gray Goo
Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Commercials:
Honda Hybrid
Verizon Wireless - Droid DNA
Lady Gaga - Fame
Don Perignon
Madonna - MDNA
Kraken Black Spiced Rum
Real Cost - 7000 Chemicals
Shell V-Power Nitro

Music:
Busta Rhymes feat Janet Jackson
Tech N9ne - Seepage
Christina Aguilara - Bionic
Doda - Bad Girls
Azelia Banks - Chasing Time
Eric Prydz - Tether
MercyMe - Flawless

Honorable Mentions:

Movies:
The Blob
The Stuff
Night of the Creeps
Ghostbusters 2
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Sphere
Evolution
Cube 2: Hypercube

Shows:
Hammer House of Mystery & Suspense: Child's Play
Reboot - Nullzilla
Samurai Jack - Aku
Lost - Smoke Monster
Under the Dome
Spongebob: It Came from Goo Lagoon

Must Watch: NICHOLSON1968: Illuminati Black Gold Project

Please share and add something else with Goo.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I have stepped in black goo before... but seriously, this has been pushed for a good long time now in Hollywood. Lots of music videos with goo and apparitions in movies are always black. X-Files really played it up and seemed to play a major role in the trend.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Some seem to be interested in the nano-scientific aspects of this goo and others seem to be interested in its darker "spiritual" for lack of a better term possibilities. Im skeptical of what productive/positive uses it could actually have.