Black conservative Candace Owens attacked by Antifa mob

Thunderian

Superstar
No one in antifa is paid for protesting. The whole point of antifa is that it's autonomous and decentralized. The history of antifa traces back to the 1920s when anti-fascists were fighting nazis on the streets and drove fascists away from their communities.
Is that what they told you?

Why are antifascists acting like fascists?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
In no way is what you say true

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/08/21/which-ideology-has-inspired-the-most-murders-in-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#5afdd2c91e74

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u-s-sees-300-violent-attacks-inspired-far-right-every-year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a5f59b0e4b0ee2ff32c4bea/amp

I know you will dismiss that as the lib media but facts are facts

This guy below did a study on it
He is no leftists and even downplays examples of rw violence
http://markhumphrys.com/left.right.violence.html

Anybody who lives in reality knows the right is far more violent
You owned this debate. Now instead of agreeing or just shutting up, watch these people make excuses and change the subject lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Right wing terror inspired by hate and carried out by extremists is not nearly the same as the kind of violence and abuse that is being encouraged by liberal leaders and carried out against prominent conservative figures by people who have no apparent previous inclination to violence.

There are no right wing mobs hounding liberals out of restaurants, threatening violence against liberal speakers on university campuses and attacking them in parks and on their front lawns. There is no call from prominent conservatives to "resist", harass and dox liberals by any means necessary.

Liberals have equated conservative speech with actual violence, and are encouraging actual violence against conservatives as a countermeasure.
Stop whining. When was the last time you stepped out from behind your anonymous posting here and actually had a public interaction? That would be the place for you to start gauging the situation lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Lurker

Star
the forbes article is worth nothing. i looked at the stats-- they start from 1992 when absolutely NOTHING was going on, and end at 2017. second, against the islamic terror deaths of 3,085 people, the difference of 200 people between the left and right is really insignificant.
I'll add that Forbes broke it down into four categories then combined two to make the number bigger.
the PBS article has problems as well
Also, they only focused on one group.
the huff post article is from the ADL. need i say more?
Using a hate group as a source? Seems legit.

Futility

Established
Well, that's a typical lefty response. They counter your argument with facts, and instead of doing the same (or at least trying to) you start insulting them.

Hey, guess what: not every one agrees with you. Ya know what else? Everyone who disagrees with you is not automatically "racist," "(insert sjw buzzword of the day)-phobic," stupid or callous.

If Antifa was actually doing something good, they wouldn't need to cover up their faces. Harrassing people and destroying property are crimes no matter which party you align yourself with, and it needs to stop. Especially if you want to be taken seriously in the matters of politics and societal change.

Turn off those 500 channels of crap on the tv and read a friggin book. Preferably, one that discusses history, economics or geopolitics. The more you do that, the less easily the PTB will be able to manipulate you.

There have been no facts presented here by the right.

Futility

Established
Really? I hadn't noticed the job market being that good.
People like Mike Huckabee's walrus hybrid offspring have choices, and if the members of this vile abomination that is the Trump regime never get to eat a public meal in peace it won't bother me at all.

Lurker

Star
People like Mike Huckabee's walrus hybrid offspring have choices, and if the members of this vile abomination that is the Trump regime never get to eat a public meal in peace it won't bother me at all.
Again, the left can throw insults willy-nilly with impunity, but deny service to a protected class and the sky is falling. Either you can deny service or you can't. You really can't have it both ways.

Futility

Established
Again, the left can throw insults willy-nilly with impunity, but deny service to a protected class and the sky is falling. Either you can deny service or you can't. You really can't have it both ways.
SCOTUS ruled in your favor on the cake issue and I was ambivalent about it anyhow, it's not a huge problem in cities but could be in small towns.

Regardless, your dear leader hurls insults on a daily basis especially towards black women

polymoog

Superstar
Futility 200 more murders isn't significant? That is pretty callous.

dont even. if VC didnt yank em down, id copy and paste for hours. anyhow... when lumping crimes together into categories, its subjective. if a black guy kills a white guy in a crime, is it racially motivated, or did the black guy just happen to shoot a guy and he happened to be white? so yes, 200 could go any which way.

What about the attack on the Muslim woman on the train? What about the clear and recorded increase in racial hate crimes? What about Trump's violent rhetoric at rallies?

i dont know that case. was it racially motivated?
again, who determines racial motivation? if joe blow dresses up like a hasidic jew and gets into his prius and drives 15 mph on the road in a 50 and i pass him and flip him off, is that racially motivated? (being an a--hole comes in all races and ethnicities. no one gets a pass because they are xyz.) on the other hand, when a guy comes over to a kid, rips his trump hat off and then throws soda in his face and says, 'f- donald trump!', thats pretty clear.
violent rhetoric at rallies: you mean against the fake news media? please post where he threatened someone.

Ever heard of tarring and feathering? The tactics used by the founders, who I assume you idolize are Savage compared to what the left causes, and all the violence has been started by the right at these rallies, usually with the cops backing them up.

the far left/antifa, instead of befriending the police, act stupidly and disregard police instructions at protests. you know how that story always ends up.