Bitcoin hits 40000 bucks

The Zone

Star
The people in control of this are making constant money and this is the precursor or study for a coming new currency.

You can get in and out of crypto and make money (but are banks safe?), you then want to do it again not knowing (or gambling) for at some point it all flips and some are left holding air. In fact, economic indicators show the world can be thrown into a tailspin financially any day now.

We are living in an interesting time where the battlegrounds will soon be made public. If you think getting kicked in the gut hurts with things like COVID, mentally prepare for they take your breath away with a sledgehammer to the chest.

Helioform

Star

justjess

Superstar
BTC fell 40% since April 14 high. All of that because of Elon the buffoon who keeps trolling crypto maniacs (LOL) and also China's ban warning. Told you so.

The whole crypto market is free falling but the regular markets not doing much better either

justjess

Superstar
A big crash is coming for sure.
I’ve never understood crypto and have always maintained it’s a Ponzi scheme. I bought some due to peer pressure from my sister in law and husband. Not fun watching money evaporate into thin air. I will always prefer more tangible investments and stores of value personally.

Helioform

Star
I’ve never understood crypto and have always maintained it’s a Ponzi scheme. I bought some due to peer pressure from my sister in law and husband. Not fun watching money evaporate into thin air. I will always prefer more tangible investments and stores of value personally.
Sorry that must suck badly. Lesson of the story: don't give in to peer pressure! I sold all my stocks a few months ago. I cant short sell with Wealthsimple Trade so Im gonna invest somewhere more safe/efficient like do some affiliate marketing.

justjess

Superstar
Sorry that must suck badly. Lesson of the story: don't give in to peer pressure! I sold all my stocks a few months ago. I cant short sell with Wealthsimple Trade so Im gonna invest somewhere more safe/efficient like do some affiliate marketing.
Not that worried about it tbh. Only put extra stimulus money in so whatever it is it is. Sister in law made a bunch of money but she got in very early.. then calls my husband on like a daily for months telling us to buy. I caved. I’m not a gambler though so only money I didn’t need, though all money is nice to have. I woke up this morning looked at the computer and immediately turned it off. (Forum is on my cell). If it bounces back even a little bit I’m offloading the initial investment and can gamble with “house money”

Maldarker

Star
LOL money in general is ponzi...BTC will go back up again as will the other cryptos Its because CHINA wagged their finger to flex their muscle over the populous. Remember they are going to a social scoring sys & with some of the patents for bio activity Cryptos. They have a crap load of people that could in essence become bio mining rigs.

Helioform

Star
LOL money in general is ponzi...BTC will go back up again as will the other cryptos Its because CHINA wagged their finger to flex their muscle over the populous. Remember they are going to a social scoring sys & with some of the patents for bio activity Cryptos. They have a crap load of people that could in essence become bio mining rigs.
Yeah but crypto is imaginary fairy land Ponzi scheme that is meant to be integrated in the coming virtual Matrix world. At least cash is tangible.

China has got their own digital currency which is the digital Yuan. They dont need Bitcoin.

Aero

Superstar
Hold the line.

Hot streaks go cold, and cold streaks go hot.

Brunorht

Rookie
You notice that there is a migration of currencies and unification of them "bitcoin" the issue is the use of bitcoin for any type of transaction, from deep weeb etcs, in this way, in case most of it is centered in the hands of few people, they literally can have complete control of the market and thus controlling countries and so on.

polymoog

Superstar
You notice that there is a migration of currencies and unification of them "bitcoin" the issue is the use of bitcoin for any type of transaction, from deep weeb etcs, in this way, in case most of it is centered in the hands of few people, they literally can have complete control of the market and thus controlling countries and so on.
if you are referring to the news article i posted above, i would take it with a grain of salt. it could easily be fake news to drive the price of bitcoin down so others can buy it up cheap.
or it could be real and there is no real way to safeguard your bitcoin investment.

Maldarker

Star
Yeah but crypto is imaginary fairy land Ponzi scheme that is meant to be integrated in the coming virtual Matrix world. At least cash is tangible.

China has got their own digital currency which is the digital Yuan. They dont need Bitcoin.
Cash is just something for the time being because "they" said it is. Your correct about the fairy land side of crypto its just easier then tangible currency. Remember if the govern outlaws fiat currency what good is it? Goods wares things that can be traded would be better then.

The Yuan yup! Setup with social scores welcome to the "new world"