Birth Pangs?

God knows best what it is - Whenever I hear about these things I remember this blessed ayah: “The seven heavens and the Earth and all they contain glorify Him, and there is not a thing but extols His glory; but you do not understand how they glorify Him.” Quran 17:44

Aero

Superstar
Pretty sure I didn't hit the South Pole with a magnet that day. But you never know.

I'm interested in the Seismograms reading from Russia though. Because I think what we may of stumbled upon here is secret government technology. But it seems like Seismograms can be manipulated so idk how far that goes.

Pretty sure I didn't hit the South Pole with a magnet that day. But you never know.

I'm interested in the Seismograms reading from Russia though. Because I think what we may of stumbled upon here is secret government technology. But it seems like Seismograms can be manipulated so idk how far that goes.
Aero?

cajun

Established

Well if it morphs into a shirtless Putin on horseback we'll know It's not a cosmic crop circle.... :confused:

Aero

Superstar
You have discovered my fascination with Magneto. In X-Men Apocalypse during a magneto scene they flash my birthday on the screen. Most people don't know that, but now you all do.

And I've seen a lot of youtube videos about strange noises heard in the atmosphere. And I don't think anybody has ever solved half of them. Or any of the U.F.O sightings. If we are seeing an end of an age than the wicked would be burning in a lake of fire. Or am I wrong?