Billy Idol Video-can Anyone "read" It?

Aero

Superstar
There's not a lot of blatant Illuminati imagery if that's what you are looking for. But some of what I got could be considered Mk Ultra type themes. It's about negative psychic energy, and the battle against it he has faced. It's about thinking for yourself, and not letting other people influence you.

He starts out wrapped in his own negative energy. As if a prison of his own making, than he "wakes up" (Mk Ultra programming?)

He's looking for answers and the ace card is actually already on his back.

He shoots the ace card with a gun or something, with a mask on as if to say. This is my best mask? (Mk Ultra alter egos?)

When the band shows up they are all wearing masks. And there is fire. He's the only one in the video ever not wearing a mask.

Then when he is alone again he is taking a shower. Washing off all the potentially negative energy.

Not sure about the very end. His alter egos are talking to themselves I think. Chaos has happened around him, but he's just sitting there with his slick knife.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
One eye at the beginning of the video. Masonic checkerboard floor in the bathroom. The ace of spades means he's a marked man. Bloody handprint on pillow and chains on headboard = sadomasochistic sex/slave to the grind. This is where the demon lives. He shows you the demonic side with the paint and then hell with his "band of demons in a wasted landscape". Spearing the ace of spades and his "baptism" in the shower are illustrative of him shirking off industry satanic control which is a requirement to get ahead. He washes it away. At the end it shows that he has come back to himself, but the environment he is in will always be there around him waiting for him and it is pure chaos and dysfunction. The song says if this happens again catch me before i go all the way with it (fall). The warning in the lyric: Think for yourself or this could happen to you, too...
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
One eye at the beginning of the video. Masonic checkerboard floor in the bathroom. The ace of spades means he's a marked man. Bloody handprint on pillow and chains on headboard = sadomasochistic sex/slave to the grind. This is where the demon lives. He shows you the demonic side with the paint and then hell with his "band of demons in a wasted landscape". Spearing the ace of spades and his "baptism" in the shower are illustrative of him shirking off industry satanic control which is a requirement to get ahead. He washes it away. At the end it shows that he has come back to himself, but the environment he is in will always be there around him waiting for him and it is pure chaos and dysfunction. The song says if this happens again catch me before i go all the way with it (fall). The warning in the lyric: Think for yourself or this could happen to you, too...
View attachment 445
So they tried to lure him in but he refused? Hes talked in almost every interview about how hard the industry is and that you have to have thick skin to get by in it. But how could a musician get into the industry without being an initiated whitch? Its not possible and mk symbolism? It doesnt add up.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The chains on the headboard and the bloody hand print on the pillow in the other video: that's where the demon lives. Now listen to this song and you'll see it's all lust of one form or another. Also, in that the metaphor is a lover but also the industry/the dark side...

@Vixy SAID "But how could a musician get into the industry without being an initiated witch? Its not possible and mk symbolism? It doesn't add up."

As you can see in the first video, it starts off with him "opening the door" and then you see the demonic behind it. Then he "falls" into the chaos. The MKU is a way to achieve partitions in the mind. Everything then becomes compartmentalized. Then, it's easier to introduce occult control. MKU is how you make supersoldiers. SRA on top of MKU is how you make satanic supersoldiers...
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

TMT

Star
The chains on the headboard and the bloody hand print on the pillow in the other video: that's where the demon lives. Now listen to this song and you'll see it's all lust of one form or another. Also, in that the metaphor is a lover but also the industry/the dark side...

@Vixy SAID "But how could a musician get into the industry without being an initiated witch? Its not possible and mk symbolism? It doesn't add up."

As you can see in the first video, it starts off with him "opening the door" and then you see the demonic behind it. Then he "falls" into the chaos. The MKU is a way to achieve partitions in the mind. Everything then becomes compartmentalized. Then, it's easier to introduce occult control. MKU is how you make supersoldiers. SRA on top of MKU is how you make satanic supersoldiers...
View attachment 475
love that song