Billie Elli$h illuminauti

Swiftturtle

Established
She needs to look up John Ramirez, a guy that’s now a Christian but used to be a high priest in the occult. He’s mentioned the witchcraft spells for success that he did for numerous well known artists during interviews. While she might not fully grasp yet the occult pedo pit she dove into by signing so young (and under the demon that is Interscope records no less), there’s no doubt ‘they’ had her on their radar. She has terror nightmares- that doesn’t happen unless the devil is targeting you, and you don’t have Christ’s protection. She thinks the stuff she does is ‘edgy’ and harmless bc ‘she doesn’t believe in God.’ I’d love to see her challenge that notion and try to prove Christ isn’t real, but as faux tough as she presents herself, I don’t think she has the guts to do so bc deep down she knows there’s something there. She’s obviously spiritually intuitive, but testing her denial would require her to not be a coward. I don’t think she understands the fire she’s playing with- I think she’s incredibly insecure and by doing ‘ultimate taboos’, she gets a false sense of control. The devil plays for keeps, she has to be strong enough, & wise enough, to stop pretending like the devil & God aren’t real. She’s magnetic in interviews, but her brother- while a talented song writer- radiates hostile anger regularly. I pray she wakes up- but she’s surrounded by ppl that only care about her bc she’s their walking ATM. They’ll tell her w/e she wants to hear so their $ doesn’t stop flowing.

Hey!

Yeah, she is HIGHLY demonic. She even killed her own friend just to be successful. I find it sad yet not surprising that people involved in this stuff have to kill their most loved ones in order to keep their fame.

Almost- no, ALL of her songs contain SOMETHING demonic!! Especially that one song "bury a friend" That was so demonic, almost every lyric was explaining how she met up with a demon in disguise talking about how she either needs to "bury a hatchet", or "bury a friend" She then goes on to explain something about cannibalism which I'm assuming she also eats... uh you know because satanic people are the most wicked vile beings.

Those lyrics "What do you want from me? Why do you care for me?" are towards her fans. Like why do her fans care about a demonic being such as herself? Well, the answer is not everyone is meant to be woke.

This girl also wears upside down crosses and so much symbolic clothing. Shame on her!

Swiftturtle

Established
I’m actually more inclined to question the family- she was signed at what, 14? How?! Her family had mid-Level success at best, so idk about the Illuminati stuff... However, they’re literally all on her pay roll (imagine being a teen and being your family’s source of income...), so what do I know. She def has a fascination with occult stuff, and exposure to that had to come from somewhere, and she’s in an industry that’s full of it and I’m sure she’s been approached to take part.

Also, she surrounds herself with sketchy musicians and doesn’t seem to care about their documented violence or accusations. XXXtentacion beat the crap out of a gay guy in prison, but she supposedly supports the LGBT community? Regarding XXXtentacion specifically, I don’t know about him being some ‘blood sacrifice’ or w/e- I think that bc her label has put major bank behind making her their cash cow star (while it lasts- bc there’s no way the ‘persona’ she has can last & her teen fan base will eventually grow up, and then what?). I think it was the powers that be that control her career that did XXXtentacion dirty bc he was a major liability to her career since she chose to still be all about him despite everything he was caught up in. Geffen, who might just be the devil incarnate, is top in Hollywood and she’s on his label, Interscope- which is sketchy AF.

Bc of young teens I know that are enamored with her I looked up a lot of her old social. She clearly never had boundaries as a pre-teen. For example, at 16 she was already joking like she was in a frat house..someone said ‘F you’ on a live chat and she said ‘if you do, make sure you hit it from the back’...and that’s just one example of numerous. By her hair color you can tell the time frame for various stuff. There was a pic I reported (even tho it didn’t show nudity, she’s a freakin minor and it should not be out there) that showed her taking a photo with some guy in a mirror from their bare shoulders up, paired with another that was clearly in her bedroom where he was sucking her toes. Her hair color put the timing of it around ocean eyes-bellyache. What parent let’s that occur in their home?? Some photo from when she was a young teen showed her dressed up as a period for (assuming) Halloween. Her dress was covered in blood, she had what looked like bloody tampons around her neck, and giant period pads stuck all over her dress. Those are shock value teen stuff, for sure. So I don’t really put it on her, but I do wonder what was going on at home. I sometimes wonder if she’s completely ‘read in’ on a lot of the orchestration of her success, I kind of think she is partially a victim of ppl taking advantage of her not knowing the depth of what she’s involved in. I think she’s beginning to realize it and I can’t even imagine how that must feel. I think that’s why her album is so incredibly dark, whether she realizes that’s why or not. Either way, I’d challenge her to look into Jesus, and listen to John Ramirez’s testimony bc she doesn’t know what she’s messing with. In one talk he shared that he flew to Cali to talk with a major artist’s dad bc of the satanic control in the industry that’s consumed his daughter. John accidentally revealed it was Katy Perry’s dad.

Billie is on a dangerous roller coaster.BDEF3EBF-E204-45E2-AD67-51E3DEDA33E7.jpeg160A0E49-172A-4D70-9976-7C69422A9B33.jpeg72CA45D6-3B06-4353-93CB-9A1865765D88.jpeg3E639F47-F987-4344-B4B2-4D2332BC1D23.jpeg3E639F47-F987-4344-B4B2-4D2332BC1D23.jpeg895F4D99-2FF7-457D-95B1-2EB5C956D69D.jpeg

Swiftturtle

Established
Also, in an interview she ‘joked’ about liking being choked during hookups. I think there’s a beautiful soul in her, but it’s being drained by ppl who use her as an ATM. She’s super kind to her fans, but the constant ‘take, take, give me’ depletes a soul.

Swiftturtle

Established
Creepy AF...He also was involved in Glee which we all know was a drug filled and pedo filled sess pit behind the scenes.
Her brother always seems pissed, and I wonder if it’s bc of the stuff he was exposed to. He’s also super cocky. I get that he thinks he’s God’s gift of a producer. Most concerning is that his gf looks like she could be his sister’s twin. I mean really- I’m super close to my brother, but I could never, ever date someone that looked exactly like him.... it’s beyond weird

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Teens will always know more about sex than adults want to admit. Hopefully they’re just having with other teens. Being in a hierarchical sexist industry is a risk for minors though and I hope she hasn’t been abused. That too is far more common than we like to admit.
Singing about seducing a Dad at 16 is pretty sickening, I think other people write her lyrics.

Swiftturtle

Established
The seducing a dad thing freaked me the F out and ppl just walked on by. Also, it’s weird that random celebrities are unnaturally obsessed with a minor, like Julia Roberts. Her focus and hands on her is weird. The night they met she put her face like 4in. from Billie... and hugging Billie while Fin just stands there lolD0C59204-E282-4916-8334-2C7DB02A2C5F.jpegDF63BEA2-C28A-486E-B04A-140CB55559F5.jpeg6F560ED0-10CC-48E6-817C-76081D4BE69D.jpeg7A6A77DB-1638-424D-B027-7D129E0FC392.jpeg

Swiftturtle

Established
you guys do know that Billie Ellish is under mind control right ?(mk ultra) and she is very aware of the things she's doing every artist in the twisted industry is able to differentiate between good and bad
How are you positive she’s under mind control? Part of programming is creating breaks in the mind so one persona might not be aware of another persona. I really wish we knew more about the parents. They might be living their dreams through her, so they were more than happy to subject B to programming. Her rise wasn’t natural- there’s literally no way it was. She was pushed like crazy for a reason, and it was orchestrated. I think she’s realizing that. Ironically, there are ppl out there that could expose a lot of the behind the scenes stuff, including if MK ultra was involved. The occult is- for certain.

Swiftturtle

Established
you guys do know that Billie Ellish is under mind control right ?(mk ultra) and she is very aware of the things she's doing every artist in the twisted industry is able to differentiate between good and bad
I did ask an MK SRA victim that escaped and did years of therapy (and still is), and she believes B is a victim of MK control on some level, but that she doesn’t know it. One alarm that she was/is but isn’t aware was when she talked about the fan sketch that inspired ‘when the party is over’. She talked about immediately feeling a connection/familiarity she didn’t understand and couldn’t pull herself from it. My first thought was that it triggered something in a blocked programming memory