Billie Elli$h illuminauti

Sta

She is a puppet and one of her handlers is Andrew Sargent aka James Blake aka James Jones. Be careful! He’s known to father lots of babies then put them under mind control to make them sexual entertainment for pedophiles (& he likes to fck them himself, too)
He’s personally bragged about it to me when he was considering being my handler but changed his mind when he got access to two more girls- 2 little girls he makes do sexual things together (he’s shown me photos)

Sta

because seeing the truth is something i have done for a very long time and it never escapes me….

She is a puppet and one of her handlers is Andrew Sargent aka James Blake aka James Jones. Be careful! He’s known to father lots of babies then put them under mind control to make them sexual entertainment for pedophiles (& he likes to fck them himself, too)
He’s personally bragged about it to me when he was considering being my handler but changed his mind when he got access to two more girls- 2 little girls he makes do sexual things together (he’s shown me photos)

Sta

I can never tell how aware these people are, drugs and all. Some alters are interlaced with the core persona and some are completely blocked off from each other. I don't know how often they are under control, but I've read that the core is capable of waking up from the spells, and well I just can't imagine how that must feel to someone who might be under it 24/7.

She has this one video for "You Should See Me In A Crown". Halfway in, she transforms into a creepy spider and terrorizes a neighborhood:

Can you just imagine for a second, waking up from your programming, and seeing yourself made into this monster for all the fans to enjoy, and being unable to speak up about it? I can't think of a more horrifying feeling or experience.

These MK slaves are just being used to make money, and they really need our help, and that's just all there is to it.
Yes, don’t let it start because once it starts, there’s no recovery. I myself am fighting my suicide programming - ever since I’m too old to be loved by pedophiles. I never decided to be used but they forced me. Decades of mind control I was unaware of and waking up from it is hell. One of my former handlers shared that he was lots of girls’ handler, including Billie eilish. His alias James Blake (Aka James Jones aka Andrew Sargent) even shares some of the same lyrics (check it out quick before he deletes it. One of his songs referred to his torturing me and when I discovered it, it soon disappeared)

Sta

Billie is a puppet and one of her handlers is Andrew Sargent aka James Blake aka James Jones. Be careful! He’s known to father lots of babies then put them under mind control to make them sexual entertainment for pedophiles (& he likes to fck them himself, too)

Sta

Post anything shady or occult reference you find about the singer..

One thing that puts me off is her brother is dating someone who looks exactly like her..
theres a lot of incest and p***philia in the industry
The handlers are usually related to their subjects and almost always have a sexual relationship with them (even if they’re unaware)… and it’s not the brother who helps - it’s the handlers, including Andrew S/ James Blake/ James Jones

sickgirl15

Established
Hey!

Yeah, she is HIGHLY demonic. She even killed her own friend just to be successful. I find it sad yet not surprising that people involved in this stuff have to kill their most loved ones in order to keep their fame.

Almost- no, ALL of her songs contain SOMETHING demonic!! Especially that one song "bury a friend" That was so demonic, almost every lyric was explaining how she met up with a demon in disguise talking about how she either needs to "bury a hatchet", or "bury a friend" She then goes on to explain something about cannibalism which I'm assuming she also eats... uh you know because satanic people are the most wicked vile beings.

Those lyrics "What do you want from me? Why do you care for me?" are towards her fans. Like why do her fans care about a demonic being such as herself? Well, the answer is not everyone is meant to be woke.

This girl also wears upside down crosses and so much symbolic clothing. Shame on her!
I agree with you, however, remember; we know what most civilians do not know, and have absolutely no clue about. These “artists” who have (tragically without a knowledgeable lawyer’s guidance) signed over their lives to a (corrupt) record company, are now “puppets;” essentially “slaves” to further push the “Elite’s” (the powers that be’s) current agenda; whatever that happens to be at the time…Being “a star,” “ model,” etc., is brainwashed into the masses at a very young age. The media presents it as the epitome of “success” in our society. They (conveniently) fail to admit the harsh & disturbing reality which will accompany this type of “status,” unless you are born into the industry, or to insanely wealthy/powerful families…Very sad!