Billie Eilish's new song

Maldarker

Star
I'll explain.

There is a snake wrapped around her neck. "Your power". She says "I don't want to abuse your power". Idk what that means, but the snake has significance when it comes to symbolism in the occult industry.
So is that what happens to you if you abuse the power given by their "leader" you get choked out or silenced

Aero

Superstar
I'll explain.

There is a snake wrapped around her neck. "Your power". She says "I don't want to abuse your power". Idk what that means, but the snake has significance when it comes to symbolism in the occult industry.
Lol, the song is about an abusive relationship, but I don't see how the "industry" plays into it.

She dated a narcissist, that's it. That's the story. Now, if you want to argue that she got pushed into that abusive relationship by Illuminati handlers, I'd say ok, let's go there. Either way, I think you are missing the point.

The bigger picture is the sickness plaguing America. Where up is down, abuse is good, and the frauds are celebrated.

pumkinspice

Established
Her image change is classic MK handbook. Edgy to pop. Dark hair to blonde. Baggy clothes to revealing clothes. I don't listen to her music or read about her other than this site, how are her fans reacting to the change? In my day when Avril Lavigne changed, people did not like it at all.

The Agrarian

Veteran
I'll explain.

Lets also just acknowledge the blatant normalization of highly fetishized sex where a young woman is being "choked" with a "snake".

Considering her fanbase is mostly teenage girls it doesn't take much to see what she's pushing. They want your daughters to be whores.

I thought that I was special
You made me feel
Like it was my fault, you were the devil

Lost your appeal
Does it keep you in control? (In control)
For you to keep her in a cage?
And you swear you didn't know (Didn't know)
You said you thought she was your age

Pretty alarming lyrics... Wonder if it is about her ex who was quite a bit older than her at the time.
He was. Look at R. Kelly and Aaliyah. She was 16 when they dated. Kelly was grooming her. That's how she became an illuminati pawn star (emphasise on the pawn). She is now one of em.

Last edited:
Lets also just acknowledge the blatant normalization of highly fetishized sex where a young woman is being "choked" with a "snake".

Considering her fanbase is mostly teenage girls it doesn't take much to see what she's pushing. They want your daughters to be whores.
*COUGH COUGH* WAP

gettingedu

Established
Lol, the song is about an abusive relationship, but I don't see how the "industry" plays into it.

She dated a narcissist, that's it. That's the story. Now, if you want to argue that she got pushed into that abusive relationship by Illuminati handlers, I'd say ok, let's go there. Either way, I think you are missing the point.

The bigger picture is the sickness plaguing America. Where up is down, abuse is good, and the frauds are celebrated.
mmmmmmm I gotta disagree bc of info I know right of the bat I see the snake choking her, I see the title, I see the thumbnail, (haven’t seen the lyrics tho) and I automatically think ok snake=devil, “your power” gives talking about the control she’s under and how she has to follow this agenda that has been given to her, thumbnail has one eye and that should speak for itself

Aero

Superstar
mmmmmmm I gotta disagree bc of info I know right of the bat I see the snake choking her, I see the title, I see the thumbnail, (haven’t seen the lyrics tho) and I automatically think ok snake=devil, “your power” gives talking about the control she’s under and how she has to follow this agenda that has been given to her, thumbnail has one eye and that should speak for itself
So when she said "I was in an abusive relationship and that's why I wrote the song." She was making it up?