Billie Eilish's new song

So when she said "I was in an abusive relationship and that's why I wrote the song." She was making it up?
It could be, but remember, don't fall this folk! You gotta ask yourself, why would she abuse his power? What power does he hold for Billie, in addition, she is definitely getting sold out for sex as she is still 19, and illuminati stuff, yadi yadi yahhh, we get it.

Martinez said she worked in an actual bakery, doesn't mean it was true.

mmmmmmm I gotta disagree bc of info I know right of the bat I see the snake choking her, I see the title, I see the thumbnail, (haven’t seen the lyrics tho) and I automatically think ok snake=devil, “your power” gives talking about the control she’s under and how she has to follow this agenda that has been given to her, thumbnail has one eye and that should speak for itself
Fr, like "WAP", and Doja Cat's (one of her music), you can see a snake coming outta her pussy. Satanic stuff dominating over her, allowing her to become a new pawn, a sex slave for Satan.

Aero

Superstar
It could be, but remember, don't fall this folk! You gotta ask yourself, why would she abuse his power? What power does he hold for Billie, in addition, she is definitely getting sold out for sex as she is still 19, and illuminati stuff, yadi yadi yahhh, we get it.

Martinez said she worked in an actual bakery, doesn't mean it was true.
LOL. I'm keeping an open mind, but I haven't seen her exposed as a serial liar. People that lie a lot usually leave a trail a mile long.

The power she was seemingly referring to was the power dynamic within her sexual relationship. Haven't you ever been in a relationship before? Or are power dynamics totally over your head? Let me try to put it more simply, it's called emotional manipulation. She's young and easy to manipulate. Case closed.

LOL. I'm keeping an open mind, but I haven't seen her exposed as a serial liar. People that lie a lot usually leave a trail a mile long.

The power she was seemingly referring to was the power dynamic within her sexual relationship. Haven't you ever been in a relationship before? Or are power dynamics totally over your head? Let me try to put it more simply, it's called emotional manipulation. She's young and easy to manipulate. Case closed.
Idk, please elaborate? How do you "abuse someone's power" in a relationship.