Billie Eilish

insiderfreak

Rookie
If thats for real, the flood gates could bust wide open soon because it wouldnt have been "leaked" on "accident" eh?
its fake, that video first went viral in 2019, she already spoke about it in 2020. plus the people in that video are speaking some european language and they’re on a public train, it also doesn’t look like her in the full clip

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
its fake, that video first went viral in 2019, she already spoke about it in 2020. plus the people in that video are speaking some european language and they’re on a public train, it also doesn’t look like her in the full clip
Thanks for the update. Im sure she has plenty of such materials, hopefully they never get "leaked" and therefore available to her young and impressionable fans.

Okay, her Guitar songs came out and they're both the same. Society praises really decent-but-moderate artists who sell out. No hate but c'mon. And she's ruling dark pop

insiderfreak

Rookie
Hey guys just posting that I think the spell she had me under as her fan has been broken! I used to be absolutely obsessed with her and I idolized her but in the past few months I don’t care about her anymore~like I haven’t even been listening to any of her songs or paying attention to anything she’s doing. She released 2 new songs and I still haven’t heard them and they flopped hard on the charts. Do you all think she’ll ever reach bad guy fame again? I think not, people seem to have gotten over her annoying shtick since 2020 or so
her own fans making fun of her terrible performance lol

Hey guys just posting that I think the spell she had me under as her fan has been broken! I used to be absolutely obsessed with her and I idolized her but in the past few months I don’t care about her anymore~like I haven’t even been listening to any of her songs or paying attention to anything she’s doing. She released 2 new songs and I still haven’t heard them and they flopped hard on the charts. Do you all think she’ll ever reach bad guy fame again? I think not, people seem to have gotten over her annoying shtick since 2020 or so
Check out my tiktok video on her. I was kinda calling her out lol

Nope. Bad guy was good. Thought those songs from the album of that song were boring but kinda catchy.

Plus the guitar songs were the same thing and it was soooo bland.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You outgrew her... but shes still stuck on stupid eh?