Billie Eilish

Screenshot_20220618-224055_Instagram.jpg

Heres a pic of her hands. Ik u may think its weird me posting this here, but since u guys have said that she could be a trans woman, here.

I watched the movie No Time To Die the other night which came out last year and James Bond supposedly dies. To my surprise Billie Eilish started singing the title song. If you can call it singing. If indeed she sold her soul to Satan it seems even Satan got shortchanged on that deal lol.

im gonna be real here, her music is boring, and some of them are a bit interesting. for example, bury a friend, as someone who was an ex-fan and someone who loves horror, it was well directed and it deserved an award but for a young woman who used to use raw vocals in her earlier music era, and had some how a few bits of interesting music, her hype isn't that really worth gassing about. shes taking over dark pop but the real dark pop interesting queen will always be melanie martinez. she has more interesting music, better creativity and goddamned a nice raw voice. too bad she isn't as mainstream.

no hate to billie, i have nothing against her. im a sucker for creativity and taking a new turn in her new album, finneas is a sick producer and i strive to produce music as good as him and push myself further but this is disappointing. the sellouts tend to have sh!tty productivity. i mean, man look at travis, guy cant even rap, mean while NF and Polo G are still underrated.

I watched the movie No Time To Die the other night which came out last year and James Bond supposedly dies. To my surprise Billie Eilish started singing the title song. If you can call it singing. If indeed she sold her soul to Satan it seems even Satan got shortchanged on that deal lol.
hate it when people remind me that they sold out to satan bc i have to imagine the disgusting, inhumane things they have to do behind closed doors. i am shivering and shivering.