Billie Eilish

juniper

Rookie
I didn't see anything satanic in those videos... just weird imagery to creep people out but it's not that serious. I think Billie Eilish just likes to be weird and provoke a reaction with her videos. A lot of artists like to do that. I mean, she's an edgy 16 year old.
I disagree. The pushing forward of things that are ugly, unnatural, or perverted and dark is satanic. It doesnt have to be specifically upside down crosses or witches and demons to be satanic. The very definition of "edgy" is a turning away from what is perceived as good.

View attachment 72319
For V Magazine...the symbolism with the butterfly on her mouth is so blatant, and notice how her bangs cover only most of one eye and not the other
We need to make a docuseries at this point. A docuseries/documentary where we expose thse people.

I'm thinking about studying demonology, satanism, luciferianism and other occult related stuff. It's alot of information to slot into your brain though, so much to expose, even when it comes to gender - confusion, how these elites art part of the reason on why they want to control the world.

I know I said this before in a different forum but, apparently when people expose these folks they get killed. I would really, really love to do this as journalism and editing is my passion, I'm kinda scared.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
We need to make a docuseries at this point. A docuseries/documentary where we expose thse people.

I'm thinking about studying demonology, satanism, luciferianism and other occult related stuff. It's alot of information to slot into your brain though, so much to expose, even when it comes to gender - confusion, how these elites art part of the reason on why they want to control the world.

I know I said this before in a different forum but, apparently when people expose these folks they get killed. I would really, really love to do this as journalism and editing is my passion, I'm kinda scared.
Dont be scurred! Speak your truth...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
her eyes has gone more dead, and deader.
Its a trip because shes still a really young adult, but we can see the youth and life being sapped from her so rapidly. Part of the price these people pay for their choices... perhaps in a few years she will be like Madonna is now, injecting/subjecting herself with any substance/surgery in a vain attempt at turning back the clock on her appearance.