Billie Eilish

I tho
Who knows! She was everywhere for some time then suddenly not a peep about her. Guess she just lost relevancy.

Also speaking of, I'm not sure if Billies fans were messing around or if it's true but I recall seeing them tweet that Billie and Howard were making fun of Greta in the same interview the other mess happened
I thought Greta was a teenager who wanted to be involved in changing the world, and speaking against climate change. Not the typical person who wanted fame and they sold out.

BlindMinds

Rookie
Found out yesterday was her birthday, yet there wasn't much said about it aside from a few headlines. No trending on Twitter, or other celebrities wishing her a happy birthday. Her fans on Twitter noticed and expressed sadness at the fact that she's not as relevant as before and they were upset that she herself didn't even post about it on Instagram like she did for her previous birthdays. I'm glad she's not as praised as she was before, she shouldn't be in the public eye and idolized in any way shape or form. I hope she slowly gives up on her career and just lives a quiet life without influencing anyone and being detrimental.

Found out yesterday was her birthday, yet there wasn't much said about it aside from a few headlines. No trending on Twitter, or other celebrities wishing her a happy birthday. Her fans on Twitter noticed and expressed sadness at the fact that she's not as relevant as before and they were upset that she herself didn't even post about it on Instagram like she did for her previous birthdays. I'm glad she's not as praised as she was before, she shouldn't be in the public eye and idolized in any way shape or form. I hope she slowly gives up on her career and just lives a quiet life without influencing anyone and being detrimental.
Hopefully as she gets older she will realize what her parents did to her and do something about it. On the other hand they all enriched themselves and like most criminals will probably stick together.

i know i've said she may not make it past 21, but what if next year sm sus happens. ( i hope not, but we'll see)

I've noticed she has died down. No relevancy. Hmm, odd because she has huge followers.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Ok unless I’m blind and didn’t see it - why is no one talking about Billie’s suddenly blonde sexpot makeover?? Her photos in British vogue and video for them are so out of character, and it disgusts me to think her handlers might have told her to cover up and act conservative all along so she could dramatically reveal her body when she came of age.

If this was her own choice, more power to her. But the whole platinum blonde curls and lingerie thing just screams Marilyn Monroe beta kitten mind controlled slave and my heart breaks for her thinking that’s the case
Her team most certainly told her to cover up to avoid backlash due to her not being legal yet and to attract young kids to her as a means of grooming them in the later stage. If you look at some of her previous videos she would allude to sexual behaviour and etc.

She only turned 18 and all of a sudden she is okay about revealing her body? There honestly isn't much of a gap in change when someone turns from 17 to 18. The point is it is her team most definitely. From my perspective people start bit by bit to show their bodies when leaving conservative clothing then ofcourse leads to being almost butt naked. Its a whole process which involves a bunch of emotions not one day till you've reached your legal age.

Last edited:
Her team most certainly told her to cover up yo avoid backlash due to her not being legal yet and to attract young kids to her as a means of grooming in the later stage. If you look at some of her previous videos she would allude to sexual behaviour and etc.

She only turned 18 and all of a sudden she is ok about revealing her body? There honestly isn't t much of a gap in change when someone turns 18 from 17. The point is it is her team most definitely. From my perspective people start bit by bit to show their bodies when leaving conservative clothing then ofcourse leads to being almost butt naked. Its a whole process which involves a bunch of emotions not one day till you've e reached your legal age.
fr, facts, she's being used at this stage. Screw the parents for letting this happen to their child and not take accountability. all bc of the $$$.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Her team most certainly told her to cover up yo avoid backlash due to her not being legal yet and to attract young kids to her as a means of grooming in the later stage. If you look at some of her previous videos she would allude to sexual behaviour and etc.

She only turned 18 and all of a sudden she is ok about revealing her body? There honestly isn't t much of a gap in change when someone turns 18 from 17. The point is it is her team most definitely. From my perspective people start bit by bit to show their bodies when leaving conservative clothing then ofcourse leads to being almost butt naked. Its a whole process which involves a bunch of emotions not one day till you've e reached your legal age.
Havent really checked into this, dont know if I want to... but its rumored that almost immediately after she turned 18, Eilish had some nude/sex selfies "leaked" and it wouldnt be surprising. It would fit the pattern of advancement and the trajectory of her career.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Havent really checked into this, dont know if I want to... but its rumored that almost immediately after she turned 18, Eilish had some nude/sex selfies "leaked" and it wouldnt be surprising. It would fit the pattern of advancement and the trajectory of her career.
Wouldn't recommend it but there was an immediate rumour about it like months or weeks before she turned 18. She was in a bathtub naked in one of her promo videos or something, thats when her image of covering up was kind of destroyed.

They do it to all celebrities, I wonder if fans notice their patterns as well.

This tiktoker speaks about Billie being stalked.

I am in no way intending to be disrespectful by pushing "conspiracy beliefs", but it could be one of the elite people going after her or sm.

It links to her song, "NDA" and the "He says he's satan and he would like to meet".

BlindMinds

Rookie
Saw a screenshot going around on Twitter showing that her latest TikTok had around 15 million likes in one day with some users displaying skepticism on how she has that many likes especially compared to other, more famous celebrities who have more followers than her. I wonder if she's actually gaining back the general public again or if it was bots that were purchased liking the post to give the illusion of relevancy

What I would like to know is whether or not she has been vaccinated and her view on mandatory vaccines. I don't worry about what pop stars do or how they get their kicks as long as they don't try to kill me with fake poisonous vaccine or put me in a covid concentration camp.

Onatramnas

Rookie
What I would like to know is whether or not she has been vaccinated and her view on mandatory vaccines. I don't worry about what pop stars do or how they get their kicks as long as they don't try to kill me with fake poisonous vaccine or put me in a covid concentration camp.
She recently had Covid and is quoted as saying she’s certain she would have died from it if she had been unvaccinated.

BlindMinds

Rookie
She said before that those who don't get the vaccine are selfish and idiots and "putting their grandmas in danger", something along those lines

Saw a screenshot going around on Twitter showing that her latest TikTok had around 15 million likes in one day with some users displaying skepticism on how she has that many likes especially compared to other, more famous celebrities who have more followers than her. I wonder if she's actually gaining back the general public again or if it was bots that were purchased liking the post to give the illusion of relevancy
2nd option.