Billie Eilish

Aero

Superstar
At the current moment because I am still learning about this, defo not a expert and this occult-satan stuff, but if they switch to brown- you might wanna hit up some articles about it, or ask VC. He's a knowlegdeable expert.
Apparently, only bleached blonde is associated with mind control.

Aero

Superstar

Swiftturtle

Established
Now I found this to be very interesting. Here she is 16 and this is where I believe she is starting to be challenged through pressure. Beforehand, when she is 13, 14, 15, they can play litely and take it easy on her, but at 16 something is hitting differently and there is a lot of pressure to break her down. I believe she is starting to receive suggestions and ideas from dark entities from her team and she is starting to have to make hard decisions about the visuals that are being put out there. I watched this video again which I have seen before and then I saw the video about the Spider Queen and I watched the documentary about the French artist who made cells, and spiders, etc. In the Spider Queen documentary there is a chair inside of a box VERY similar to this stage design. I said aha. See I do not believe that this set design was B*ll*e's idea at all especially with this being the Ellen show, ESPECIALLY. If you really look at the performance and her body language I do not see that she actually wants to perform this song on this kind of set. At the very end when she sits down and the song ends and she gives the middle finger the way her legs shake indicate a kind of impatience. I get the feeling that in her head, she thought, that sucked or that was horrible. It seemed like she really just did not want to do it. Then suddenly she snaps out of it and becomes her bubbly self and goes give Ellen a hug. I know your approach places more so of the issues on B*ll*e herself but I really see her as the victim here. Remember she is a teenager with a whole adult team, including parents. Adults vs child really. This performance is not something she enjoyed doing.
When you’re MK you normally don’t even remember your abuse. There are amnesic barriers, but different control programs so her handlers will dictate a desired outcome. Nothing is a part of her own ‘realization’ or anything natural in the way ppl that haven’t gone through sra/mc programming would view things. Even her ‘creativity’ is a reflection of programming. For example, the color programs have a room completely bathed in that color. Her album launch party had all different ‘singular color’ theme rooms. The ‘hostage’ video bathed the room in specific colors, and there was an observation two way window. She terrified of drowning & water. At such a young age, w/o an obvious ‘trauma’ to tie it to, it’s usually a sign of her base programming. Black & white base program, where they shatter the mind into 100s-1000’s of programmable alters, involves traumas associated with the 4 elements. For water it’s a near death, or ‘revived’ from death, drowning. Spiders and snakes- they’re usually locked in a box with them to terrify them as a child. I could go on... but know that she isn’t in ‘control’ of anything- even the things she ‘thinks’ she is are programmed and her handler would control her triggers. It’s when their amnesic barriers start to bleed and they get flashes of trauma or start realizing something is off they get erratic and go demi lovato. They aren’t stupid- whoever they’re investing money in to influence culture is going to be a ‘sure bet’. A sure bet means a mind controlled individual.

sickgirl15

Established
I didn't see anything satanic in those videos... just weird imagery to creep people out but it's not that serious. I think Billie Eilish just likes to be weird and provoke a reaction with her videos. A lot of artists like to do that. I mean, she's an edgy 16 year old.
Yes, but she is owned by her record company, and I highly doubt her record contract states that “Billie Eilish has 200% artistic, creative freedom to present her music and videos them however she desires to her fans & the public. Also, she’s a newcomer still on the music scene, and definitely no O.G!

Aw, this is actually sad. She seems like a good girl.

EDIT: Fri 11th of June, she seems like she could be a good girl.

I don't think she's gay, probably bi or another sexuality. Def lgbt though as she said she's into girls, it was only a matter of time before she further pushed the alphabet agenda
Hmm, maybe. Isn't she straight? She's being abused to go out with older men...perhaps

Very interesting! I'm glad you're in this thread! :) May God help you even furthur in your journey!

Plus some questions, you met Miss girl? And her ma? Were they nice?
Hi so first thank you. Also I believe I said I cannot hold any dispostions for or against anyone because otherwise I will not be able to operate in my spiritual gifts in a pure fashion the way God wants me to. So yes I met BE 5 times. The last time her mom was there and I had a chance to talk to her about the movie she did with Finneas "Life Inside Out". I am from LA so like living in the same town is like, you know, you could just happen to run into her any time. I have also had dreams about BE. So BE is actually the sweetest person ever. That is ONE of her sides. When she first ran up, she usually stops before hugging everyone to gauge who is all there, she saw me as I was the first person on the left. Then she ran to me first and the girl next to me and hugged us. As she started making her way down the line to the other side I was caressing her shoulder upper back area right after I hugged her and she suddenly stopped and turned to me and said "how are you?!" I just said "good!" and blushed a little because I am kinda shy and I don't really like talking to her while there are so many other people wanting her attention and plus they all have their phones out and I am not trying to be on people phones. Her mom on the other hand, I thought it was interesting that when I put my arms out for a hug from her, she looked and hesitated and had an annoyed looked on her face. She rolled her eyes a little then she hugged me and the girl next to me. I was like oop- Then the three of us started talking about the movie. We wanted to know when it would be available to watch online. The first first time I ever met BE she came out after her show and we immediately locked eyes. I think she is really taken by super pretty people and I don't say this to be weird but I am a really unique pretty and have a glow and she noticed right off. When all the girls were reaching for her she found my hand in the crowd and held on. Then she pulled me a little closer to grab my hand tighter. As she turned over toward me, she looked me right in the face and told me I was so pretty. I don't want this to be too long, but after reading everything here, and analyzing my dreams, watching tons of videos, hearing her talk, etc. Like I believe I see very clearly what has happened to her as far as her career and family life. She was DEFINITELY used, but I noticed when I first discovered her that she reminded me of my younger self and I could really see her heart. She is actually a very loving person and she responds strongly to touch sensation. She absolutely traumatized and there is a lot that goes on inside of her that she does not fully understand. She does not have anyone around her to help her actually understand what some things mean and what she is going through.

Satanists ARE witches. Idk about people who do subliminal affirmation. I'm a person of faith (the christian one) and I did try one but it didn't work. idk *shrug*
I really don't believe she is a satanist. There is a video where she is starting to sing at a concert. It is a while back, but at least at THAT time there was a girl in the audience that said "omg, an angel, Jesus is real" right before BE started to sing. This was around the time I first discovered BE and I was soaking in everything to see what God could show me. I don't believe a person who is a satanist would move somone in the audience to think of angels and Jesus. Obviously they did not see a darkness around her and it is not what they picked up on. I am a believer in Jesus who is my Savior as well and I am not speaking this of you because I don't know you, but I do know that generally there is a lot of judgment in the faith. Last year around late November/December BE finally told the story about how she was very religious when she was younger during her podcast with her dad. Her mother also mentioned it on another podcast I was listening to. When BE was a toddler she talked to God for a whole year. She was the only person that was 'religious' and no one she knew was religious at all. Her dad said he thought it was great that she believed and that she had the whole thing figured out about the universe and life, etc. That to me was a tell tell sign that somehow BE was covered in HIS presence and grace although everyone around her was different. Then she said she went through a period of being anti-religious and she did not like it. She also mentioned that she had some of her friends help her understand the Bible better. While she did not say this openly I believe her finally becoming friend with Justin Bieber and talking to him on the phone, there is no doubt in my mind that he has played a roll in helping her to understand a little bit better. Now where she is, she has stated that she is open and she loves the idea of many faiths and what people believe. She said she loves the idea that there is a possible God. The point is she does not have the foundation of a faith-based home, Christian home, and even regular church going so I feel like she gets spiritually confused a lot and there is no one around her to be a real faith/life advisor to help her figure things out. There is a young prophet on Youtube I agree with fully, that she was born into witchcraft for sure, that there was a group of women around her that practiced rituals, etc. I looked into one of her mom's friends and she definitely is into an alternative spiritual practice and she has a blog about it.

Swiftturtle

Established
I don't think she's gay, probably bi or another sexuality. Def lgbt though as she said she's into girls, it was only a matter of time before she further pushed the alphabet agenda
In SRA/mind control elite parts of the occult there is no ‘straight, gay, trans’. There’s an ‘all of the above +’ bc it’s a part of their sex magik rituals. The more perverse & depraved an act, the better. Kids abused in ‘The System’ or ‘The Family’ have endured incest, animals, been recorded, ‘sold’, used in rituals, used as breeders, etc. The ‘rank’ of a beta kitten slave simply denotes who can ‘use’ or traffick them. Usually they end up linked with someone not bc they love them, that person is a handler or a faux relationship. The older they get (around 30) they’ll have some programming removed so it’s their ‘choosing’, except by then it’s all they’ve ever known or been surrounded with. Sure, maybe they get married, but they don’t stop the ‘eyes wide shut’ crap & both ppl do it. Don’t look at it in 2D in any way- someone with her backing and position has been used every which way, whether she ‘fully’ knows it yet or not. The lgbtqabcdefgh+ mess isn’t new to them, it’s millennia old, they just want to do it out in the open & stop having to hide it. That stuff was literally in the Bible. God didn’t sulfur bake sodom & Gomorrah for funsies. He sent angels to find any virtuous ppl and Lot was the only one that wasn’t living 24/7 debauchery. The men in the town asked who his guests were bc they legit demanded they come outside so they could r*pe them. There’s even programming in MK so they can dictate what the ‘presenter’ persona defines themselves as.

Aero

Superstar
Some of her fans have been accusing Billie of "queerbaiting". Because I guess she has a boyfriend now?

Also, as SwiftTurtle mentioned, I assume everyone famous has sex with each other. But they aren't like swingers; their sex lives seem more like a revolving door. People who are deficient in bed eventually get cut down like a weed. Or trampled, that's probably a better comparison.

I love the stories of sex magick orgies, BTW. Too bad it's not that simple. If you put a bunch of scrubs in an orgy, they are still just a bunch of scrubs. I would argue natural talent is far more critical than environmental triggers.

Swiftturtle

Established
Some of her fans have been accusing Billie of "queerbaiting". Because I guess she has a boyfriend now?

Also, as SwiftTurtle mentioned, I assume everyone famous has sex with each other. But they aren't like swingers; their sex lives seem more like a revolving door. People who are deficient in bed eventually get cut down like a weed. Or trampled, that's probably a better comparison.

I love the stories of sex magick orgies, BTW. Too bad it's not that simple. If you put a bunch of scrubs in an orgy, they are still just a bunch of scrubs. I would argue natural talent is far more critical than environmental triggers.
The sex magick is a part of every high level occult ritual. It has to do with opening realms. Doesnt matter if you believe me or not, there are thousands of survivor stories

Aero

Superstar
The sex magick is a part of every high level occult ritual. It has to do with opening realms. Doesnt matter if you believe me or not, there are thousands of survivor stories
There's a lot of high-level occult rituals that don't involve sex. And I didn't say I didn't believe you, I was just trying to correct some of your errors.

I've been nuked by a few supermodels. Those situations aren't high on my list of traumatic events, though. In fact, they are on my list of amazing events. Maybe I'm just a crazy narcissist, but anyway, that's not the point. The point is, nobody needed an orgy to nuke me.

There's a lot of high-level occult rituals that don't involve sex. And I didn't say I didn't believe you, I was just trying to correct some of your errors.

I've been nuked by a few supermodels. Those situations aren't high on my list of traumatic events, though. In fact, they are on my list of amazing events. Maybe I'm just a crazy narcissist, but anyway, that's not the point. The point is, nobody needed an orgy to nuke me.
You're absolutely right, Aero. It doesn't have to be sex-induced in order for it to be seen as and actually be a high-level occult ritual.

Last edited:
Wow, you know so much about this. You make me sound like a newbie even tho I read about this my whole life. (well, seeing exposing videos at a young age. they're really interesting)
In SRA/mind control elite parts of the occult there is no ‘straight, gay, trans’. There’s an ‘all of the above +’ bc it’s a part of their sex magik rituals. The more perverse & depraved an act, the better. Kids abused in ‘The System’ or ‘The Family’ have endured incest, animals, been recorded, ‘sold’, used in rituals, used as breeders, etc. The ‘rank’ of a beta kitten slave simply denotes who can ‘use’ or traffick them. Usually they end up linked with someone not bc they love them, that person is a handler or a faux relationship. The older they get (around 30) they’ll have some programming removed so it’s their ‘choosing’, except by then it’s all they’ve ever known or been surrounded with. Sure, maybe they get married, but they don’t stop the ‘eyes wide shut’ crap & both ppl do it. Don’t look at it in 2D in any way- someone with her backing and position has been used every which way, whether she ‘fully’ knows it yet or not. The lgbtqabcdefgh+ mess isn’t new to them, it’s millennia old, they just want to do it out in the open & stop having to hide it. That stuff was literally in the Bible. God didn’t sulfur bake sodom & Gomorrah for funsies. He sent angels to find any virtuous ppl and Lot was the only one that wasn’t living 24/7 debauchery. The men in the town asked who his guests were bc they legit demanded they come outside so they could r*pe them. There’s even programming in MK so they can dictate what the ‘presenter’ persona defines themselves as.