Billie Eilish

Her new song Therefore I Am, came out.
Watch the video, Notice the black and white checkered floor and her climbing up the escalator.
reminds me of the Masonic ladder, indicating she has risen up to a more powerful position in the industry.
View attachment 45958
the chorus goes:
I'm not your friend or anything
Damn, you think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I'm not your friend or anything
Damn, you think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am

I’m not your friend=I’m the bad guy
It's reaching a lot. It's just the Glendale mall. We go there all the time. Just an empty mall.

Aero

Superstar
I agree. For a short while before the hair color reveal BE kept saying that she felt like a parody of herself. I feel like she wanted to completely transition her look to something else. Or perhaps her old pretty blonde self from when she ws younger.
Nothing wrong with change. Except change terrifies people.

I might step out of my comfort zone too often, but stepping out of our comfort zones is the smartest thing we can do. It's called growth, and not living in the same time loop.

The next step for *any* attention will have to be sex appeal- not any allusion of it. She might be able to do producing- but her bro is the one that’s good at that, she just benefits from it. It’ll be a drastic flip when her label stops spending millions on advertising & favors. It’s going to be ice water to the face. I hope she’s savoring all of these ‘paid for’ moments. I almost feel bad for the kid. Who knows what luciferian hell she grew up in and is still blind to
You totally called it. Come June 2021 she is not fully sexualized with "Lost Cause" video.

idk if this matters or not but she was homeschooled and that is pretty telling if she was an MK or SRA victim. Many of these cult kids are hidden away from society especially in Satanist Cultifornia. If u look up old images of her there's pic's of her around all these blonde kids..boys and girls. Like some kind of hitler youth thing lol I could be reaching but does anyone know anything about the homeschool program she was apart of? I can't find anything on it. I'd like to look into more about her parents or relatives but they are kept secret.
I searched out the program some time ago maybe in 2019. It was called the Los Angeles something something. It was mentioned in a magazine article actually. The program is an open community that welcomes all people of any faith, lifestyle, background, ethnic groups etc. Sounds like a free and open commumity of families. I thought it was fairly decent and not to strange on the surface at least. But who knows about what was happening underneath it all.

BlindMinds

Rookie
There is definitely a video I saw I thought was pretty odd. I believe she might have been in Australia because her best friend Zoe was with her. But there was a group of fans outside the gate and they actually opened the gate and she was picking out random fans to come inside and play with her and Zoe. Usually they play ninja, or who know, scooters, card games, but there was one particular girl that she asked to come in and literally was like, 'I was her'. She said, 'you want to come play with us'. She was literally sizing her up, licking her lips as if she was picking out a young girl to take into her sex chambers. Perhaps this has been done to BE herself. I was like wow. She is actually lusting over this fan.
wow...thats disturbing when did you see this? was it viewed a lot of times because this is so creepy and needs to be exposed, literally stomach sinking

wow...thats disturbing when did you see this? was it viewed a lot of times because this is so creepy and needs to be exposed, literally stomach sinking
It is on youtube in a compilation of BE meeting fans. I am not sure which one. I have a whole playlist of her video because I was studying her trying to see what was up with her.

gotcha. do you recall if in the video, she had the green and black hair or if it was blue or silver?
So if remember correctly she was with Zoe and her hair may have been the black with the slightly purple roots before she went with the green roots. Definitely not silver. She was in the 16 17 age. Or just newly 17. She was wearing white T and shorts and high tops. This is what I recall. There is a gate and then they open the gate. I believe the fans could not see her through the gate but their hands could reach under the bottom.

Nothing wrong with change. Except change terrifies people.

I might step out of my comfort zone too often, but stepping out of our comfort zones is the smartest thing we can do. It's called growth, and not living in the same time loop.
I don't think you get it duh

er, don't take this as a condescending way, Bieber, Kanye, and other MK-ultra influenced celebs dye their hair blonde to signify sm bad. Perhaps being sexually abused. Eilish is next and she is (or her handlers) are using her body to promote s*x and promiscuity towards teens.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Being easily triggered doesn't make you a witch. Removing all of someone's skin and boiling it down to consume does make you a witch, though. It's also the magic potion to enable flying.

Just kidding BTW, that was from the plot to the movie "Warlock".

Aero

Superstar
I don't think you get it duh

er, don't take this as a condescending form, Bieber, Kanye, and other MK-ultra influenced celebs dye their hair blonde to signify sm bad. Perhaps being sexually abused. Eilish is next and she is (or her handlers) are using her body to promote s*x and promiscuity towards teens.
Gotcha.

What's it mean if they were blonde, and switched to brown hair?

Gotcha.

What's it mean if they were blonde, and switched to brown hair?
At the current moment because I am still learning about this, defo not a expert at this occult-satan stuff, but if they switch to brown- you might wanna hit up some articles about it, or ask VC. He's a knowlegdeable expert.

Last edited:
Being easily triggered doesn't make you a witch. Removing all of someone's skin and boiling it down to consume does make you a witch, though. It's also the magic potion to enable flying.

Just kidding BTW, that was from the plot to the movie "Warlock".
LOL! I love it! :)

Wow I am so happy I found this thread. This is just many of the puzzle pieces I have been looking for for the past three years just about. I am new here. Definitely had to register and chime in. I want to just introduce myself a little as I have been a fan of B*ll*e since fall of 2018. I am a child of God and Christ is my savior. I am a watchmen and messenger (Ezekiel). I have had dreams and visions since I was a toddler or even remember being aware that I was a person. I have strong gifts of prophecy, discernment and intuition. I am actually 42 years old so I am no spring chicken and I have learned quite a few things in life. My mother died in a car crash when I was a baby. I have no memory of her. My father died when I was 14. I was then orphaned and became a ward of the court until I was 18. I come from a family that did NOT began with Christ. The was some cult activity I remember even as a baby before I could even walk. And they say that babies only start remembering things when they are past two or something like that. I believe there are things God wanted me to remember to help bring everything together about my family. I have a twin brother who is now two time Grammy nominated producer. We started out very much llike B*ll*e and Finn and all I ever wanted to do was sing like Whitney Houston and have a music career of my own. Did happen the way I saw it. Now I went back to school at 36 and am now a double graduate (class of 2019 and 2020) I have my certificate in Commercial Music and Degree in Fine Arts Applied Music Dgree. I do music production, I know my theory, and I have amazing talent of my own vocally and I play instruments. I have loved music my whole life and have listened to all kinds. The Lord put this girl on my radar in the most interesting way and I understand the heart she has. What is most important is that in my job as a messenger I can not hold biased dispostions about anyone or else I can not work in the purity of God's love and what he shows me. I cannot think that someone is evil or hate them or else I can not be used properly. There is SO MUCH TO UNPACK WITH THIS GIRL. Also those who have shed light on her parents, the house, the programming, and upbringing have been very helpful to me. Some of this information has confirmed the things that God has shown me. I will go and respond to other posters as to not write a whole book here, but I will say that where I stand now, I am most sure that B*ll*e has been fully victimized and has been pimped and used by her own m*th*er and br*th*r FOR SURE. I have been called to study her heavily. I have looked into so much, but I could feel deep down that there was so much more underneath the surface. Things that would wake me up in the middle of the night. Some of the information here has opened my eyes more so that when I go back to look at posts and IG lives or song/video meanings things hit differently. When I say I am a fan I am more so saying that I put myself in the fandom on purpose or I can say God put me there. I am watching and observing. These Gen-zers need a lot of help. Like it is so much going on. I have been a watchmen the whole time. I will say that I met B*ll*ke 5 times and also talked to her mom the very last time I saw them at the Forum. Oh yes I am from LA obviously.
Very interesting! I'm glad you're in this thread! :) May God help you go even furthur in your journey!

Plus some questions, you met Miss girl? And her ma? Were they nice?

Last edited:
This era is beginning to scare me. Now that she is not a minor I believe she is going to let loose sexually. They were trying to take her with the big clothes as a minor, but she still had a overly sexual mouth and never held back. I believe the music is sound and that perhaps the album will be good, but I guess I will see when I hear it all. It really makes you wonder how truthful she has been about the message of her body or if was just a plot. Supposedly the video premiered on June 2nd and for Pride month that is supposed to be lesbian day. They don't show it in the video as a close up but the darts they are throwing is at a handwritten paper that say 'MEN' on it. Someone posted on IG a zoomed in pic of it. Also I find it interesting what stayed in the final cut of the video and then what was posted at BTS. The BTS is more explicit than the actual video.
Oh is it??

I remember screwing through tiktok, (now KAM is disgusting and men aren't usually the problem, sometimes and most of the times, women are part of it too tbh in a way,) but I've notice girls saying bad stuff about men, and "this is why I'm lesbian". It's always been bad. :(

You and many here know so much more than I do about the MK stuff and darker parts of the music industry perphaps. My initial thought about all of this when I first discovered her (she was 16 when I discovered her) was that she was doing something different and just wanted the shock value. I believe she was doing what most people would find creepy and as she stated in interviews earlier on that she wanted to play on peoples fears, but because she was raised so sheltered and closed in I don't think she shocked at many people as she thought she would. When you go back before this, the 13, 14, 15, era she seemed like a normal fun-loving teenager during the Don't Smile at Me/Where's My Mind Tour era. At 15/16, something happened to her and I think it is pretty deep.
Remember the video where she said, "I Love the babies" and "I love the taste of blood"?? I thought she was just being edgy, plus, I do recall going on twitter seeing someone tag #pizzagate or sm like that bc, they drink blood. (How gross.)

btw that interview pissed me off.

Most of the fans literally don't like him. I don't like it. I am thinking it is something else though. I just don't know what that is all about. Maybe she is taking it REALLY slow, but I personally feel something else is going on.
There is definitely a video I saw I thought was pretty odd. I believe she might have been in Australia because her best friend Zoe was with her. But there was a group of fans outside the gate and they actually opened the gate and she was picking out random fans to come inside and play with her and Zoe. Usually they play ninja, or who know, scooters, card games, but there was one particular girl that she asked to come in and literally was like, 'I was her'. She said, 'you want to come play with us'. She was literally sizing her up, licking her lips as if she was picking out a young girl to take into her sex chambers. Perhaps this has been done to BE herself. I was like wow. She is actually lusting over this fan.
Can you link? Thanks!