Billie Eilish

Lesbianism, very blatant she literally grabs a girls butt and they all rub against each other half naked and moan...the very creepy lustful looks and lip biting? The "ooo i'm going to kiss her" scene, the "choking" kink? All the girls surrounding her flirting?
This era is beginning to scare me. Now that she is not a minor I believe she is going to let loose sexually. They were trying to take her with the big clothes as a minor, but she still had a overly sexual mouth and never held back. I believe the music is sound and that perhaps the album will be good, but I guess I will see when I hear it all. It really makes you wonder how truthful she has been about the message of her body or if was just a plot. Supposedly the video premiered on June 2nd and for Pride month that is supposed to be lesbian day. They don't show it in the video as a close up but the darts they are throwing is at a handwritten paper that say 'MEN' on it. Someone posted on IG a zoomed in pic of it. Also I find it interesting what stayed in the final cut of the video and then what was posted at BTS. The BTS is more explicit than the actual video.

Sadly, she would’ve been ‘told’ what to do. Bc of the anomalies they initially took advantage of (age, down with lucifer, each concert being a programming reinforcement light/sound situation), I think they literally plugged data into a predictive analytics program to decide where they could try and squeeze another dime out. At her age, staying ‘tomboy’ would risk a major fall off of girls realizing they *want* to dress to get attention, and her ‘guy’ fan #’s were probably abysmal. What straight guy wants to listen to satan emo music from a girl that looks like she lost a bet with Mountain Dew? They teetered her on the ‘maybe down w/ladies’ line as long as possible and didn’t get #’s they wanted. Tale as old as time- you get a lot farther in a V neck w/mascara & an ego stroke laugh than scolding ppl to be a vegan & political stumping (esp when the links come out in the fam tree). It says *a lot* that she wasn’t one of the ppl tasked with pushing the jab- she would’ve had a ‘perfect demo’. Her ‘like-ability’ numbers must’ve been in a 7-11 toilet.
its still hilarious that they used the ‘Billie razors’ brand font on her merch. Ppl pointed that out to try and tell her it was a whoops- you don’t make a ‘whoops’ like that at her level. That went through attorneys & the razor company prob made some $. A group of psychiatrists & advertisers knew they needed to flip her image & appeal to the sorority type. Using a font of a product that her ideal new target market probably have ‘positive’ feelings towards was a blatant tactic to subconsciously appeal to that demo through an affection transference piggy back. Idk *how* she’s an ACL headliner when she bombed at ACL during her ‘reign.’ Lots of favors being cashed in...
The World's A Little Blurry Merch line was SUPER short lived. I was thinking that the next 'shock' factor was to at least put her in the plaid skirt to start feminizing her more and ease her into it. But I am not sure if the merch line sold that well and also her website was changed to black and red, the logo was changed to read, the merch was still very black and red and Japanese juku, but it did on appeal to everyone. It was all scratched very fast and the website was completely rebranded with the new font, pastels, pinks, and lattes. Plus her look with the blonde hair. Once she did the hair color reveal she went missing for like two months. Many fans were asking where she was, if blonde BE actually talks. Some comments stated that it was not BE. One mentioned 'clone'. Fan are just like 'I don't recognize her'

Apparently Billie is dating a 30 yr old man, was trending on twitter yesterday
Most of the fans literally don't like him. I don't like it. I am thinking it is something else though. I just don't know what that is all about. Maybe she is taking it REALLY slow, but I personally feel something else is going on.

Last edited:
Ok unless I’m blind and didn’t see it - why is no one talking about Billie’s suddenly blonde sexpot makeover?? Her photos in British vogue and video for them are so out of character, and it disgusts me to think her handlers might have told her to cover up and act conservative all along so she could dramatically reveal her body when she came of age.

If this was her own choice, more power to her. But the whole platinum blonde curls and lingerie thing just screams Marilyn Monroe beta kitten mind controlled slave and my heart breaks for her thinking that’s the case
My stomach dropped when I checked into IG that morning and that was the first thing I saw. She does NOT look 19 at all. She said it was her idea and the team said it was her idea. Not sure if she was finally waiting to break loose and this is the real BE. Just don't know.

Don’t tell me all those chains and the style of the corset looking like a straight jacket are coincidences either. She’s too talented for this shit!

Forgot to mention that her interview includes something about her being flattered about being told she looks like a demon lol

I read the article and remember when she said that. The funny thing is NO ONE ever says she looks like a demon or at least not in my algorithm. I feel like she was just saying that for shock value once again. All I see is fans calling her an angel and angelic. Making photos edits of her with halos and stuff. Even more so now with the blond hair and pastel colors.

I know exactly who this account is. I follow them. But the message of the music video for "Your Power" is not correct in these images. This could mislead people. A constricting snake is a constricting snake. BE is showing how the snake represent power and how power constricts when it is abused. There is a powerful message here while eluding to underage activity. By the end of the video she if fully bound. If people are really paying attention, once again, I feel like she is trying to communicate through the videos because she can not just come out and say what is really happening to her directly. This is why she constantly says 'I leave the interpretation up to the fans'. Maybe she is finally saying she is fully bound, that her handler have her now, that she didn't win. Because the next video "Lost Cause" she is fully being sexual enough for it to be too much. Seems like this is just what everyone was waiting for.

No one is talking about her docu

It's sad. She was a minor. At what age? 17? This dude was 22
Right no one is really address the age difference. I am surprised it was even put in the film. But it was. It appears that the parents were obviously okay with it so it seemed consenting to all adult parties and of course they make it look really innocent with the clips they only included. I am starting to think now that it better that HE got out and away. I think it was BE mother that drove him away.

Does anyone else find it odd that she's trying to do a whole era with a new "angel" aesthetic now??? It's so unlike her demonic self, and I think she's doing it not only as a mockery but she is going to make some sort of message about angels being corrupted to normalize evil. If you go to her official website and click on the merch section I believe, she has her logo character guy turn into a red angel and then the angel splits into two thorny hearts so it's still an edgy aesthetic she's going to do I think
Of which all of that was short lived and taken way really fast. I don't think that merch line sold well at all. They switched up the program really fast to the blond hair and pastels.

I don't think she's gay. A little confused, but pushes the agenda to children since they are the target. Yet they have the audacity to say there aren't any pedos or evil people trying to turn our kids into something their not. It's sickening really.
Right, she is dating an actual guy but putting out visuals with an agenda she does not seem to personally believe in. This is really leading me to believe that part of what she is doing what someone else wants her to do. The video was released on June 2nd and according to the pride calendar that is lesbian day. Then all of her fans will think that she is gay when she really is not. But they are all gay? And really young too.

We live in a world where morals and ethics are thrown in the bin. Without the parents being there to guide their kids yet push them into this evil path to the music industry, at this point their pimping their kids. That's really sad. And you have videos and stock footage with photos of her brother and her hugging eachother and acting like, "yeah, i really love you, we made it", BUT YOU PUSHED HER! You forced her to be in this side she didn't want to be. I mean look at her interview...with I think Vanity Fair, she we see her covered in a few pimples and her wearing black signaturing her depression, she's tired, she didn't want to go there, yet she did. Why is no one taking into account that when she was 15, she had an adult bf??? Like that's illegal. The age of consent is like 17 or 18-

Bro
At the conclusion of it all I totally believe she was used by everyone, especially her mother and brother. They had to figure out a way to get him out there as an artist and producer. She was more beautiful and appealing. They totally pushed her and used her. Now he is booked in Wine Country Napa Valley, California on his own show. This is the largest of what he has done so far even though he is not headlining. His music is definitely for more upper class wine drinking people. The goal was to make BE popular enough to get him noticed and to make the mother famous like she always wanted. People will then know her as BE's mom and then all the worked she did will finally be exposed. BE mentioned that her mother was salty about Me & Dad Radio. That she was doing the podcast with her dad and not her mom.

Sometimes people dye their hair. It's hardly a scandal.
I agree. For a short while before the hair color reveal BE kept saying that she felt like a parody of herself. I feel like she wanted to completely transition her look to something else. Or perhaps her old pretty blonde self from when she ws younger.

Heads up bruddas and sistas. Here's a song I came across too

The lyrics for Billie's song "Listen Before I go". This may contribute to her (possibly) not making past 21.
I believe and I'll not stop believing that she is part of the 21 club
Just to clear things up about this song. Where initially her mom and brother thought that it would harm people more than help them, turns out this song actually helped more people then it actually harmed them. She talked about this song in an interview. They were trying to stop her from writing it but well she went with her gut feeling because she had to get out how she was feeling. I believe she was simply being honest with herself and many comments stated that she knew how to say what others could not say for themselves so at the end of the day not everyone fully knows everything and what is at work here.

Last edited:
Oh gosh this is disgusting she's not even subtle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9096029/Billie-Eilish-LOSES-100K-followers-posting-drawings-nude-female-bodies-lol-love-boobs.html

Her drawing AND the lock screen...really? Pushing the rainbow agenda to the max
As an artist myself of many mediums there is nothing wrong with with sketches of women's bodies. Her journal is where she can drawout and write out everything that going on inside. I don't see that as a big deal.

she also once posted a video of her, in which her brother had his head in between a girl's legs (ex-girlfriend?), and billie was just casually chilling with them and taking videos (cant upload them here)... and now that pic with claudia... she's letting us all know that she enjoys threesomes with her brother and his girlfriends i suppose? just gross

View attachment 51175View attachment 51176
This out of the ordinary for most brothers and sisters. There is another video where she is in the same room with him kissing his old girlfriend. I would never be in the same room with my brother while he was kissing someone.

She's always been so odd with her female fans. I forgot if I posted it already but she would do some very suggestive weird poses with them until she posted something saying her management told her to stop or something along those lines due to being underage, and she likes disgusting posts her crazy fans make on instagram. She also was caught checking out some girl at a signing event (she licked her lips and bit them and was looking her up and down like she barely even made eye contact with her)
There is definitely a video I saw I thought was pretty odd. I believe she might have been in Australia because her best friend Zoe was with her. But there was a group of fans outside the gate and they actually opened the gate and she was picking out random fans to come inside and play with her and Zoe. Usually they play ninja, or who know, scooters, card games, but there was one particular girl that she asked to come in and literally was like, 'I was her'. She said, 'you want to come play with us'. She was literally sizing her up, licking her lips as if she was picking out a young girl to take into her sex chambers. Perhaps this has been done to BE herself. I was like wow. She is actually lusting over this fan.

Yah, there’s even more disturbing stuff I posted a lot, but there’s a lot I didn’t bc of her being a minor at the time. I also think she’s MC programmed, & the Trump election threw a wrench into the full plan. Terrified of water, small spaces, dating older men when she was a young teen, the spiders, combing sex & pain/torture...etc. they’re all literally textbook signs in Fritz & Cisco’s books. (Cisco was a programmer herself- her dad was “Dr. Black“, “Dr. Green’s” right hand man). I also truly don’t think she’s biologically a family member. She doesn’t look like any of them & doesn’t share their physical ‘builds’ (none of them are ‘solid’ build), who knows... she didn’t even know she was a ‘made in a lab’ until the Howard Stern Interview (she was shocked), & her parents are pretty old to have a kid her age....
It is a shame that she would find out on the Howard Stern show. Goes to show that how many secrets her mother keeps. I used to think in the beginning when I first discovered her that she does not look like anyone in the family. Now generally she does look very different but I studied her features a lot and really she has the dad's head shape, the mothers smile and cheek areas. She is all mixed up really because the chin is her dad's maybe. The eyes are not her her mothers and are are slightly her father, but still it is the eye and eyebrow areas that really gets thrown off. Who do they really belong to? You can look at FInn and see that he has his dad's nose but for the most part looks like the mother, red hair and everything. She does have the mother cute button nose, but the nose is exactly the same as her second cousin Emma Bell. My niece was telling me that after 1 or 2 tries of invitro the doctors really suggest they either borrow an egg or sperm from a family memember. Something was borrowed from someone, but the mother did carry her. I totally feel you on this one.