Billie Eilish

~JC~

Veteran
Yeah, I noticed. It's not good imagery.

There's one of her fans (one of them got verified) that said dressing up like this, even it it makes you promiscious, it's worth it.

It's so wrong. It's condoning the sexist, stereotypical wrong prejudiced idea that women are objects.

Well, same for men, but mostly women ig.
“The industry”

Ok unless I’m blind and didn’t see it - why is no one talking about Billie’s suddenly blonde sexpot makeover?? Her photos in British vogue and video for them are so out of character, and it disgusts me to think her handlers might have told her to cover up and act conservative all along so she could dramatically reveal her body when she came of age.

If this was her own choice, more power to her. But the whole platinum blonde curls and lingerie thing just screams Marilyn Monroe beta kitten mind controlled slave and my heart breaks for her thinking that’s the case

They all look the same... they all do the same... they all live they same lie...
They all have songs criticizing the very same system that made them great, we feel the energy when we look into the eyes of these type of people. This is not the way, this is a religion of fools. They look unhappy, sick, lost, people without love, without emotions, solid as a rock. They lost the "salt". Millions of children and teenagers watch this and think is normal be this way.

View attachment 55355View attachment 55356View attachment 55357View attachment 55358View attachment 55359View attachment 55360View attachment 55361
She looks sad in the first pic.

They have emotions; they have just been conditioned to view emotions as weak or inferior, especially in their sex lives. In other words, sex for people in the "industry" is a purely physical act.
Bruh bro it ain't just a "physical" act. To make it even bigger, or just purely big you have to do it. Well it's part of the contract. Sex sells.

Aero

Superstar
Bruh bro it ain't just a "physical" act. To make it even bigger, or just purely big you have to do it. Well it's part of the contract. Sex sells.
I feel you. But I was talking about industry sex life in a broader context.

To correlate what I said with what you are saying, I would argue that sex has been weaponized. Specifically by removing all the emotional or spiritual connections. A good example of that would be how aging stars get pushed out because they are no longer sexy enough.

This type of behavior, along with other forms of abuse turns people cold. I would say celebrity sex is mostly like two icicles banging, but I know that's impossible. I would go further and say once most stars hit the age of 30, their sex life is hanging by a thread. This is unfortunate because 30 is a prime age for exploring those kinks.

Maes17

Superstar
They all look the same... they all do the same... they all live they same lie...
They all have songs criticizing the very same system that made them great, we feel the energy when we look into the eyes of these type of people. This is not the way, this is a religion of fools. They look unhappy, sick, lost, people without love, without emotions, solid as a rock. They lost the "salt". Millions of children and teenagers watch this and think is normal be this way.

View attachment 55355View attachment 55356View attachment 55357View attachment 55358View attachment 55359View attachment 55360View attachment 55361
The children are sheep led astray.
The entertainment industry is a cold hearted one.

another one bites the dust

After saying she didn't want to be sexualized. Now here she is, being the typical "sexy blonde" taking her clothes off.
so predicatble, but now they call it "empowering" lol
allie.

(just british typical slang for innit- isn't it? FR!)

Swiftturtle

Established
another one bites the dust

After saying she didn't want to be sexualized. Now here she is, being the typical "sexy blonde" taking her clothes off.
so predicatble, but now they call it "empowering" lol
Sadly, she would’ve been ‘told’ what to do. Bc of the anomalies they initially took advantage of (age, down with lucifer, each concert being a programming reinforcement light/sound situation), I think they literally plugged data into a predictive analytics program to decide where they could try and squeeze another dime out. At her age, staying ‘tomboy’ would risk a major fall off of girls realizing they *want* to dress to get attention, and her ‘guy’ fan #’s were probably abysmal. What straight guy wants to listen to satan emo music from a girl that looks like she lost a bet with Mountain Dew? They teetered her on the ‘maybe down w/ladies’ line as long as possible and didn’t get #’s they wanted. Tale as old as time- you get a lot farther in a V neck w/mascara & an ego stroke laugh than scolding ppl to be a vegan & political stumping (esp when the links come out in the fam tree). It says *a lot* that she wasn’t one of the ppl tasked with pushing the jab- she would’ve had a ‘perfect demo’. Her ‘like-ability’ numbers must’ve been in a 7-11 toilet.
its still hilarious that they used the ‘Billie razors’ brand font on her merch. Ppl pointed that out to try and tell her it was a whoops- you don’t make a ‘whoops’ like that at her level. That went through attorneys & the razor company prob made some $. A group of psychiatrists & advertisers knew they needed to flip her image & appeal to the sorority type. Using a font of a product that her ideal new target market probably have ‘positive’ feelings towards was a blatant tactic to subconsciously appeal to that demo through an affection transference piggy back. Idk *how* she’s an ACL headliner when she bombed at ACL during her ‘reign.’ Lots of favors being cashed in...

Justme12

http://instagr.am/p/CPrwybUlIcP/
just yikes.. girl what happened
It's the typical good girl go bad from Hollywood. Very horrible and sad thing indeed! They are controlled by the same sh... But now in this case it was not the typical good girl but the depressive one because that's the way they want the typical teenage to feel and that's the way they actually feel. :/ :'( that's terrible and sad because I see it every f... Day! :/ Besides, she used to be like I won't show my body I'm the dark girl and now she is becoming more sexual and that's horrible and sad. Subtle but clear... Expect that the next album will be horrible and worse and more sexual! :/ who knows in which kind of ways! :/
Because now that they have millions of teenagers attached to her they are going to show out their plan... More!

It's the typical good girl go bad from Hollywood. Very horrible and sad thing indeed! They are controlled by the same sh... But now in this case it was not the typical good girl but the depressive one because that's the way they want the typical teenage to feel and that's the way they actually feel. :/ :'( that's terrible and sad because I see it every f... Day! :/ Besides, she used to be like I won't show my body I'm the dark girl and now she is becoming more sexual and that's horrible and sad. Subtle but clear... Expect that the next album will be horrible and worse and more sexual! :/ who knows in which kind of ways! :/
Because now that they have millions of teenagers attached to her they are going to show out their plan... More!
It's annoying bc women preach on the dock that their bodies are not objects yet they do this, lol.