Billie Eilish

BlindMinds

Rookie
Does anyone else find it odd that she's trying to do a whole era with a new "angel" aesthetic now??? It's so unlike her demonic self, and I think she's doing it not only as a mockery but she is going to make some sort of message about angels being corrupted to normalize evil. If you go to her official website and click on the merch section I believe, she has her logo character guy turn into a red angel and then the angel splits into two thorny hearts so it's still an edgy aesthetic she's going to do I think

Again?
Does anyone else find it odd that she's trying to do a whole era with a new "angel" aesthetic now??? It's so unlike her demonic self, and I think she's doing it not only as a mockery but she is going to make some sort of message about angels being corrupted to normalize evil. If you go to her official website and click on the merch section I believe, she has her logo character guy turn into a red angel and then the angel splits into two thorny hearts so it's still an edgy aesthetic she's going to do I think
I don't know, but we have to find out. Defo not Marilyn monroe but the blonde wig signifies sm. Maybe mk-ultra reference

I think it's like fake angels. 111, 222, 333 etc etc

Didn't think they were evil but no way in hell does the bible mentions these "angel" numbers.

Essentially Billie is saying, demon in disguise of an angel. Demon is disguise as an "angel"

BlindMinds

Rookie
No one is talking about her docu

It's sad. She was a minor. At what age? 17? This dude was 22
It's atrocious, but her parents couldn't care less as long as she's their money dispenser. Maybe this is why she is turning to lesbianism. She was probably so traumatized and with her parents not removing her from that situation and getting her therapy or such to heal, she got more hurt and confused.

She also has a bisexual best friend who even made a tiktok saying "nobody is 100% straight" and about how she's never met a fully straight person or anyone who isn't into their same gender even to a small extent or something like that which is just...I don't know where to start (not to mention it wouldn't fly and the sjws would probably have a meltdown if I were to swap it and say nobody is 100% gay and even gay people can be into the opposite gender even a little). All of these are probably factors.

It's atrocious, but her parents couldn't care less as long as she's their money dispenser. Maybe this is why she is turning to lesbianism. She was probably so traumatized and with her parents not removing her from that situation and getting her therapy or such to heal, she got more hurt and confused.

She also has a bisexual best friend who even made a tiktok saying "nobody is 100% straight" and about how she's never met a fully straight person or anyone who isn't into their same gender even to a small extent or something like that which is just...I don't know where to start (not to mention it wouldn't fly and the sjws would probably have a meltdown if I were to swap it and say nobody is 100% gay and even gay people can be into the opposite gender even a little). All of these are probably factors.
I don't think she's gay. A little confused, but pushes the agenda to children since they are the target. Yet they have the audacity to say there aren't any pedos or evil people trying to turn our kids into something their not. It's sickening really.

BlindMinds

Rookie
I swear I remember watching a disgusting video where she was hugging a fan and Billie had her hands practically groping the girls chest area from the side and she didn't let go for a while. It was nauseating and it sounds like a fever dream or something but I truly believe it was posted somewhere. It's so sick how she gets a pass to do all this. It's sick that anyone would do that in the first place

BlindMinds

Rookie
I don't think she's gay. A little confused, but pushes the agenda to children since they are the target. Yet they have the audacity to say there aren't any pedos or evil people trying to turn our kids into something their not. It's sickening really.
Yeah I don't think she's actually lesbian but more bicurious or such as a result of all the evil messing with her mind. If she took time to heal she would probably not act/display homosexual tendencies