Billie Eilish

Swiftturtle

Established
p***philia is the least of it. To the general pop that’s the pinnacle of horror, in SRA & MC it’s a Tuesday in comparison to the trauma they go through.
I watched the bits about Billie’s adult bf (when she was freaking 15) shown on her exhaustingly boring ‘docu movie.’ We had a widely publicized doc featuring a brother/parents/management/a music label/PR/etc that not only allowed a child to date a grown man, but they gave their full documented consent and there wasn’t even a blip in the media of ‘WHAT THE FREAK?!’...says everything about the people around her. She’s their ATM- they didn’t give a crap about her mental health, discipline, or boundaries. I’m sure the parents won’t be held accountable, but if they ever are, they were so brazen that they provided ‘Exhibit A’ w/o thinking twice.
The latest teen focused show that Netflix is pushing like cray had teens make fun of a character for ‘liking Billie Eilish.’ That crap doesn’t happen unless it’s the shared narrative. All of the heads of these things are connected and live off of favors and blackmail. Knocking Billie Eilish on a teen show pushed on the main header of Netflix only happened bc it was approved/purposefully done. It was the teen guys that bashed her- but she was designed as an experiment to appeal to ‘tortured soul’ girl outcasts. You can only use that shtick for so long bc regardless of the ‘tortured soul,’ deep down every girl wants acceptance/attention/to feel pretty. Billie’s own doc showed that even her ‘bf’ wanted no part of the adam sandler wardrobe and tortured soul.
I feel bad for Billie, honestly. No one loved her enough to tell her ‘no’.... it all came down to $$$, even with her family.

Swiftturtle

Established
I mean there's a 33 club

So yah
MC programming victims begin to have their amnesic walls collapse in their late 20’s. Trauma they endured begins to ‘leak.’ Theres also suicide programming put in so if they start remembering, or somehow they get help from a therapist not ‘in the family’ that tries to approach repressed trauma memories their programming is wired to ‘flood’ their mind with every trauma so it’s unbearable. It’s not just remembering mentally, their bodies are trained to FEEL the trauma. Imagine every terrible traumatic experience, including ones you didn’t know about, flooding you all at once. It’s meant to make them literally lose it- either suicide or erratic behavior that ‘justifies’ them being put into a facility to be reprogrammed.
I betcha Billie’s ‘therapist’ has ties to UCLA. Then again, they used her for the societal response they needed to ‘stoke’ so idk if they’ll deem her a worthy asset ever again. Remember they had her wear masks MONTHS before Covid...lol? She even wore a mask on the Grammy red carpet at the beginning of 2020. If you think that wasn’t subconscious programming for Gen Z then there’s no amount of shaking to wake you up

p***philia is the least of it. To the general pop that’s the pinnacle of horror, in SRA & MC it’s a Tuesday in comparison to the trauma they go through.
I watched the bits about Billie’s adult bf (when she was freaking 15) shown on her exhaustingly boring ‘docu movie.’ We had a widely publicized doc featuring a brother/parents/management/a music label/PR/etc that not only allowed a child to date a grown man, but they gave their full documented consent and there wasn’t even a blip in the media of ‘WHAT THE FREAK?!’...says everything about the people around her. She’s their ATM- they didn’t give a crap about her mental health, discipline, or boundaries. I’m sure the parents won’t be held accountable, but if they ever are, they were so brazen that they provided ‘Exhibit A’ w/o thinking twice.
The latest teen focused show that Netflix is pushing like cray had teens make fun of a character for ‘liking Billie Eilish.’ That crap doesn’t happen unless it’s the shared narrative. All of the heads of these things are connected and live off of favors and blackmail. Knocking Billie Eilish on a teen show pushed on the main header of Netflix only happened bc it was approved/purposefully done. It was the teen guys that bashed her- but she was designed as an experiment to appeal to ‘tortured soul’ girl outcasts. You can only use that shtick for so long bc regardless of the ‘tortured soul,’ deep down every girl wants acceptance/attention/to feel pretty. Billie’s own doc showed that even her ‘bf’ wanted no part of the adam sandler wardrobe and tortured soul.
I feel bad for Billie, honestly. No one loved her enough to tell her ‘no’.... it all came down to $$$, even with her family.
We live in a world where morals and ethics are thrown in the bin. Without the parents being there to guide their kids yet push them into this evil path to the music industry, at this point their pimping their kids. That's really sad. And you have videos and stock footage with photos of her brother and her hugging eachother and acting like, "yeah, i really love you, we made it", BUT YOU PUSHED HER! You forced her to be in this side she didn't want to be. I mean look at her interview...with I think Vanity Fair, she we see her covered in a few pimples and her wearing black signaturing her depression, she's tired, she didn't want to go there, yet she did. Why is no one taking into account that when she was 15, she had an adult bf??? Like that's illegal. The age of consent is like 17 or 18-

Bro

MC programming victims begin to have their amnesic walls collapse in their late 20’s. Trauma they endured begins to ‘leak.’ Theres also suicide programming put in so if they start remembering, or somehow they get help from a therapist not ‘in the family’ that tries to approach repressed trauma memories their programming is wired to ‘flood’ their mind with every trauma so it’s unbearable. It’s not just remembering mentally, their bodies are trained to FEEL the trauma. Imagine every terrible traumatic experience, including ones you didn’t know about, flooding you all at once. It’s meant to make them literally lose it- either suicide or erratic behavior that ‘justifies’ them being put into a facility to be reprogrammed.
I betcha Billie’s ‘therapist’ has ties to UCLA. Then again, they used her for the societal response they needed to ‘stoke’ so idk if they’ll deem her a worthy asset ever again. Remember they had her wear masks MONTHS before Covid...lol? She even wore a mask on the Grammy red carpet at the beginning of 2020. If you think that wasn’t subconscious programming for Gen Z then there’s no amount of shaking to wake you up
Oh yeah I remember the mask thing. Kmt bro. It's all coming together

Attachments

This girl done won an award for the music awards, she's meeting more celebs- I'm convinced she will legit make a music video with another which will be HORRIBLY demonic than usual. She's getting big, dunno if she's 18 yet but she will be 20 years old soon most likely going through even worse things especially in these times. She's the main one with literal demonic symbolism. Every other music artist does include some hardcore symbolism, but hers? This girl sings about satan in all of her music videos as far as I'm concerned. I even noticed her multiple personality disorder over a few months. One day she's girly, and bubbly acting lady-like, next she's a rude tomboy, next she's acting like a normal teenager, next she's completely satanic just singing and looking depressed and possessed, next she looks desperate to leave the industry, next she's smiling and stuff when secret satanic messages are shared, honestly this girl needs to just...I don't want to say DIE, but...
I think it's either MK-Ultra mind control programming and definitely bad parenting.

She doesn't deserve to die, we can't say this especially knowing she could be next in line in chain of the celebs who won't make it past 21.

On God knows.

I remember I do remember in the grammies and in some interview I presume she is polite and uses mannerisms but nah, sometimes she comes across as rude. But I can't understand why people can't seem to pick on up on that? Privilege maybe?

Last edited:
That'd be nice, but once you sell your soul, you can't receive salvation. Only few people notice this, the majority really thinks "Oh yeah, I mean you sold your soul with YOUR CONSENT and you went into satanism and you're WILLINGLY doing every thing against God, you're murdering people, animals, eating them, doin the most vile things, and you're still continuing to BLASPHEME God with YOUR CONSENT yeah if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, that's unforgiveable, but sure you can still repent!" No you really can't. God already chose his people any ways and billie isn't one of them.

She shouldn't have sold out anyways but since she was born into it, that means...it's game over. Same as with getting the mark of the beast. She is one of satans people, there is no escape and even if there was, you know how EXTREMELY RARE it would be to get out of it? Because it sure isn't easy.

There will no famous people inheriting Gods kingdom, and if so, it'd only be like 1/10's let alone 2/10's because most of them are evil. When they enforce the mark, trust the majority of the entertainment industry will get that mark anyways.

And, "I believe God is going to use billie" that's false hope, you're convincing yourself because you LIKE billie that God will change her, but in order for that to happen, she would have to repent which she can't, if she tries THEY will KNOW and THEY will most likely kill her. Do you remember michael jackson? He spilled so many secrets of the industry and they killed him. HE EVEN TALKED ABOUT READING THE BIBLE AND LOVING GOD BUT BC HE SOLD HIS SOUL IT WASN'T POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO GET SAVED SO HE DIED IN HIS SINS AND HE IS CURRENTLY IN AGONY IN THOSE FLAMES.

With all due respect, I had to tell you this bc then you'd be living the rest of your life constantly hoping these artists could possibly get saved instead of focusing your attention to God.
Oh my God, as crazy as it seems, the MJ one is so accurate. I don't wanna go there, but yes, I heard he did do something. Well, not sell your soul per se, but he was involved in alot of spirituality and his cult Jehovah Witness, which stirs away from God's actual teaching, he was deeply into spiritualism. Very bad stuff. Michael coulda made it to heaven, but died and perished in flames. You can't trust no one. Not many people who are known will make it to heaven. There's a price you gotta pay.

does anybody else feel irritated if not a bit disgusted about her relationship with her brother? i have watched some interviews of her and them together and i just can't get my head around it... first off, the fact that her brother's girlfriend is basically a billie look-a-like is plainly disturbing. how much of an coincidence you think can that be?
View attachment 29730
View attachment 29731
View attachment 29732

also she always praises him, dedicates songs to him (which is actually funny because he CO-WRITES them with her), he gives her little kisses and hugs during public appearances and they simply can't stop talking about how great and amazing the other person is. at first it may appear innocent and maybe even sweet, but the more you look into it, the creepier it gets as it is just so intense and over the top. i read many YT comments on videos in which i though they come across as to close - most people, which i assume to be very very young fans, adore their "perfect" sibling relationship, feel jealous about it and complain about their horrible brothers and wish for a "great" bro like finneas (but among the unpopular comments there were a handful that sensed something disturbing there). there are videos of them performing the song "i love you" together during which they sit on a bed - they wanted to reconstruct the moment they wrote that song one night at 2 am... and it seems as if she wants to sing that song to him at a certain point, but then looks away when she says the "you" - the lyrics being about a bittersweet romantic relationship:

Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to

and the way he leans on her, i don't know!
i don't know if i am reading to much into it, it just gives me such a weird feeling, the fact the whole family used to sleep in one bed... kind of makes me wonder if some subliminal incestuous agenda is being pushed there? because the mainstream paints such a perfect family picture, also with her parents, it just doesn't seem right.
View attachment 29733
View attachment 29734
If we know that the music industry or the industry in general pushes and normalises p***philia on their people, satanic pawns who push the all seeing eye agenda and baphomet agenda, then therefore they must push the incestuous agenda.

There are unedited versions of that video floating around, what is your take on them? You seem quite adept at deciphering the jargon of evil and seeing right through the thin veneer, so Im actually more interested in your take on the vid than that persons lol
I've seen this already and omds it's creepy.

Don't trust anyone

Truly horrifying and something interesting I found out last week, her brother was on and involved in Glee, I think that speaks volumes.
My estimated guess that Finneas could "commit suicide" because of his association with Glee. The curse of Glee is real. Look what happened to Naya Rivera

She’d Lol- ....but anytime she mentions ppl saying she’s Illuminati or all about the devil, she never says ‘that’s a lie’. She laughs/rolls her eyes/deflects...but never denies

As for dreams- she said she has constant nightmares and has even said she sees scary spirits outside windows at times. The fact that she’s felt and experienced that kind of evil, but dunks on Christians for believing in Jesus even though the opposite of Christ is evil, baffles me. One doesn’t exist w/o the other, and she’s being tormented.
She knows this stuff is real man, I mean, she knows this stuff is really happening. I know how this thing works for these lot. It's damning.

She experinces satanic things, demonic things heppening to her, as she is heavily involved in the oocult. I've seen people on tiktok bash Christ and his existence while praising satan and doing all sorts of occult stuff. they say lies about God, but admit to doing tarot, satanism, witchcraft with the hashtag #witchtok.

Any one really, i used the hashtag to tell you guys social media is also filled with demonic, evil witches.

it's like the bad knows what's good, that's why they hate it. They have a mission to make the good look evil. Like they did to Jesus. I don't mean to compare this with MJ, but when him, Diana, Kappy and all the people who exposed pizzagate, and those satanic, child, killing klub people who do evil things to get where they are in anything (not just hollywood) they paint them as evil.

look what happened to kappy. He exposed the niglet jeffrey epstein, kevin spacey, oprah, hanks and all those elite satanic pedos, what did they do? Call him a pedo, and said he tried to harm Paris Jackson.

Michael spoke out against satanic child trafficking weirods and wanted to help kids as he was abused as a child himself, what did they do? They called him a pedo molester.

what happened to Diana? She said the royal family weren't human. Look what happened to the poor woman, she got killed in a car crash. It was planned, she even felt it.

don't forget the media. They portray christians as freaks and bash them. They hold stereotypes against Christ while praising satan. They wouldn't do this to any other religion, because other religions hold other fake god/goddesses through what they do. Like the goddess khali (hindu goddess), miley cyrus sticking her tongue out, along with other celebs cardi b. They hate God more because he is the truth and love satan more because he supports their sin. (Sigh)

Last edited:
Yes, many people sell their souls because they willingly renounce Christ and they want something bigger in life they never had before so they turn their backs on God and do that instead. They willingly agree to getting possessed, they willingly agree to cast spells in their songs, they willingly worship satan, they willingly blaspheme God and do the most vile things on a daily basis. I guess you skimmed over my post because I said even MJ was attempting to be strong in Christ, he talked about the Bible, he kept saying he wanted a relationship with God but overall, he wasn't meant to be Gods, so even so, he died and now he's awaiting punishment. Same thing if these artists attempt to repent- most likely can't since they hate God and do abominable deeds on purpose and don't even like the idea of repenting. For goodness sake, they don't even like talking about love, but they do spread the love agenda just so you can love your own selves and not God. They're just empty and done.

"In order for a person to reject Christ, they have to know him." No they do not. Some people know little of God and reject him any ways. Not every one on this earth is supposed to experience a relationship with God or even have to in order to reject him. 'For many are called, few are chosen" Notice, MANY- not all but MANY and FEW are chosen. Most of these artists didn't have a relationship with God and they still chose to renounce him- you just said billie didn't know Christ so we can't blame her, and yet you said one has to have a relationship with him before making a decision, see you're confused.

"Going into sinful nature and renouncing Christ isn't the same thing," Yes, that's what I said.

"You’re stating it as though Billie fully committed to Christ and confessed that He’s the only way, truth, and life, and then renounced Him." Actually, that was the point YOU were making. You said billie didn't know Christ, then you said in order to reject him, you have to have a relationship first. That's why I said you're confused because you keep switching things up.

"He ‘chose’ us, but there’s free will, so we have to choose Him back." You're right. Gods people eventually will choose hi,m, it's obvious since they were chosen. Just take off the quotation marks.

"Only God is able to...what we see is the fruit or lack there of" Actually if you have the Holy Spirit, you would have some spiritual gifts, one of them being able to judge righteously by the fruit. Yeah, you're right, you can't really see what's in ones heart unless God blessed you with the Holy Spirit. Because of God, I can personally see if someones fruit is bad or good, can't actually see in their heart, so you're right but the least I can see is if they bear good fruit or bad fruit.

"I don’t care if you think that makes me stupid, I don’t answer to you, regardless of caps lock and putting sentences in bold." Did you assume I thought you were stupid? Also it looks like you didn't read what I put in caps which isn't me thinking you're stupid but rather putting it in CAPS so you can get the idea it stands out because it's important.

"Giving up on people is exactly the kind of weakened faith that the devil loves bc he’s the ultimate used car salesman- and I’m not buying." God already told me these people wouldn't be saved. He revealed this to me years ago, anyways. So I know what I'm saying. That's why I'm trying to get you to understand they aren't of God, they renounced him, they sold out, it's over but I guess you're just going to have to find out later then. Not giving up on them, just simply leaving them be because there's nothing I can do.

"I will never, ever, put limits on what Jesus can do." Me either. In this situation however, like I said, he already told me about this so this isn't me putting limits on what he can do, it's me accepting these people are just damned.

It seems you're leaning on your own understanding. I lean on the knowledge God has that he provided for me. This isn't me trying to be prideful or trying to put you on the spot, but rather correcting you.
Lmao the weak end. The "Weeknd"
As in weak end. It makes all sense

I'm not making fun, i just wanna make a connection because his name is like "weak end" it kinda makes sense.

Last edited:
looks like she is going for a more feminine look for her new album. marilyn hair, cute monogrammed sweater, and a pearl necklace. that’s a drastic change from just last week
it’s definitely better than her green hair
BROO I JUST REALISED IT'S AN MK-ULTRA MEANING! JUST LIKE KANYE, JUSTIN AND ALL THOSE CELEBS WHO DYED THEIR HAIR BLONDE. IT'S IN THEIR MK-ULTRA PLAYBOOK.

also hi newbie!

swayy000

Star
i think halsey did something similar once, she kissed an underage fan on the lips and people canceled her on twitter for it
A woman named Demi Moore kissed an underaged boy in the lips. That let that fly too.

So sad how people get away with things.