Billie Eilish

BlindMinds

Rookie
Was she...um 18 here? Not defending her I guess we could be playful sometimes...but naaahh. That's a no. Come on greet them properly dude-
Yeah she was 18, and I think it's only weird in this context because not only is she a stranger/not a friend, but she always is perverted towards girls and talks about how they...excite her so I am always suspicious of her for being so feely

Yes that's what I thought, her obsessive fans will dig up anything except what they don't want to find. This happens in every fandom until ppl grow out of their favorite star.

Also back to the satanic shit, I'm new here so I will try to dig up my suspicions about her. There are many.

A while back when she was about 15/16 she would randomly do ig lives in her room. Only 7,000 ppl would watch which is far less then what would happen now.

Anyway...there was a live where a fan asked if she believed in the after life. ( it's one of the red room vids..u can find them on youtube) she started talking about how she doesn't believe in the after life but her friend did so it made her feel good for her friend that he/she will be safe. It was kind of a cute response imo...then as she got into it more talking about how she's not very religious and more on the "afterlife" her mother barges into her room out of nowhere! Lol its crazy because she didn't say her mom was watching on the live but apparently she was. I'm surprised they let Bil do anything with her crazy mouth haha

The mom took her and moved her to the living room to do something with her nose. But it was fishy since it had to do with their 'religion'...Finneas also acts strange when religion is brought up and he is a big fan of father John Misty who I believe was raised in a satanic cult. He likes a song (I think it's called) father, father by father john Misty. Look it up its antichrist. I'm not even a big religious person but I was raised Catholic so I believe in an afterlife.

Thoughts?
YO. WHAT VID IS THAT?:oops:

Here's the thing.

Even if you look at things from an occult perspective, symbols and images only have the power you give them. If they are promoting them, it's less to seduce kids to the dark side. 'cause most of those kids just seem those symbols are something cool, or weird, or something that pisses off their parents. At best, the power they attribute to it is shallow adolescent rebellion. The fear/disgust/hatred that people on forums like this have for such imagery would feed any occult ritual far more.

I take a more cynical approach to this sort of things though. It's a distraction. Nothing more, nothing less. The powers that be know that sites like this will gasp and point at all the evil they are being shown but not really doing shit about it so they keep feeding more weird shit to more or less have a continuous feedback loop of the producing content, someone noticing it, bringing it to attention to their favorite conspiracy forum, causing discussion rather than action... Rinse and repeat.

What people don't realize is these symbols don't really have any real effect on the kids. Lord knows openly more overt satanic imagery didn't do crap to me. Parents have more effect on their children than they believe or their kids admit. Be a good parent and your kid will turn out good.
Right, like one time I was young and I listened to "Bored" by Billie Eilish. I didn't notice the ladder imagery. Some freemasonry symbolism. It all makes sense.

VC just posted an article on this very video......
One aspect he mentioned which I had forgotten was that Eilish is still a minor, yet the video shows her being violently stripped nude and assaulted by anonymous male hands. Its wrong regardless, but her parents are the first failures here for allowing their child to become a promotional tool of satanism, nihilism & abuse......
I remember having instagram and when I saw her being stripped my first thought was, "she getting raped?" Then I deleted the comment.

She is a fallen angel
You can see that from her last video
(The story of how they fell from heaven )
I fear for younger kids :(
Right. This gen is doomed as my mother said. I remember having tiktok and there was this girl who sold her soul for tiktok. Dumb thing to do. She poses flashing images of her as satan/ or some demon, and demons/satan around her. And the comments section praise her and mock Christians. Imagine doing this for tiktok. TIKTOK

strangecloudz

Finally called out on CDAN, and the comments are aces. I think when she turns 18 & isn’t a minor (tho she doesn’t look it bc this industry has aged the heck out of her- I wouldn’t even check her ID in a store, just press the ‘purchaser is over 30’ pop up button) that a ton of stories from Hollywood insiders will start getting posted.
She’s looking more and more like an old Kleenex at the bottom of a purse wearing a rusty, graffiti covered railroad car.
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/08/blind-item-5_14.html?m=0
hi! im unfamiliar with CDAN. how does it work? are you saying that Hollywood insiders will post on CDAN about her?

strangecloudz

My bigger question is the ‘how, and the why’. There are numerous glossed over questions & timelines. And why, o why, does the name ‘R*thsch*ld’ always somehow pop up with these ‘overnight’ ppl? Why would a ‘model scout’ r*thchild be repping a barely teen that’s only 5’3” tall?? Why is that never included in the ‘magical, & totally accidental’ story? It’s ridic.

People are getting their news now from armies of independent journalists, and each one is a little piece of sand shifting out from under the status quo house of cards. It’s crazy
this is the second time ive heard of her being connected to the R**hs**ilds. but a Google search found nothing. (imagine my surprise hahaha) can you tell me more about that connection?

Swiftturtle

Established
this is the second time ive heard of her being connected to the R**hs**ilds. but a Google search found nothing. (imagine my surprise hahaha) can you tell me more about that connection?
It’s been completely wiped by the internet- but her R*thschild manager bragged about it on insta. Her friend asked if she was managing her and the Roth lady said no, that she used to, and they were good family friends. Screen caps are in one of these threads.

Aero

Superstar
Nothing. Why?
Right, walk it back. That's probably a good idea.

I think the 21 club comments are a fucked up thing to say, that's all. Especially for someone seen trying to take the moral high ground on other issues. If the 21 club thing is real it's not fate or balance. The victims are being targeted.

Right, walk it back. That's probably a good idea.

I think the 21 club comments are a fucked up thing to say, that's all. Especially for someone seen trying to take the moral high ground on other issues. If the 21 club thing is real it's not fate or balance. The victims are being targeted.
You never know. Look what happened to Pop Smoke. He died at 21. We didn't think he'd leave this earth, same with Cameron Boyce. When eerily they all posed hiding one eye on their instagram posts.

If she makes it past 21, wooh! If not, then maybe she predicted her fate but who knows? I mean the dude associated with X, who was also part of the 21 club. They saw themselves as close mates, maybe she may join him but we can really say.

Billie may be part of the 21 club, but it's not definite. We cannot 100% know for sure.

Aero

Superstar
You never know. Look what happened to Pop Smoke. He died at 21. We didn't think he'd leave this earth, same with Cameron Boyce. When eerily they all posed hiding one eye on their instagram posts.

If she makes it past 21, wooh! If not, then maybe she predicted her fate but who knows? I mean the dude associated with X, who was also part of the 21 club. They saw themselves as close mates, maybe she may join him but we can really say.

Billie may be part of the 21 club, but it's not definite. We cannot 100% know for sure.
Lol, I mean, sure, maybe Billie is a secret trainwreck waiting to happen. She seems like a goofy harmless kid to me, but appearances can be deceiving.

Isn't there a 35 club too?