Billie Eilish

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Exactly my point. She released when she had no competition, and NO ONE is out looking at billboards in NYC. Advertising bish here‍♀: they’re running billboards at ‘please, give us anything to use. Discount!!!’ Right now- and her label took advantage of it. Popular on TikTok when Trump just did a huge EO against all things China... when full declass hitS, no one will give a crap about influencers or industry ppl. They’re trying to get the last drops out of their HUGE investment. She’s now known for being ‘thicc’ & dressing like a guy...she’s lost the guy group that like the sexy pop stars and the high maintenance girl group. She’s not in pre-teen country anymore, she’s in ‘college aged’. Party girls that want guy’s attention. She’s the opposite of that image.
Also- Youtube, Twitter, Insta....etc, are all false ‘actual’ trends. They trend what they’re told/paid to. She also was full Biden, which yes, will bite her in the a$$. Idc what the MSM is saying. She’s supporting a (“alleged”) pedo. That crap will come out in the next 2 months, along with ppl learning about the dark secrets of the industry. Won’t age well.
ST...... you are a wealth of info and a dang information hero....... You and A2, Desert Rose and a few others...... VC should be paying yall to contribute!

To be honest with y'all. She's a terrible role model to her younger audience, teens. I'm a teen and I stopped listening to her long time ago. Bruh, this is the world we live in alright. This white girl screwin' around with adult black rappers with bad influence, gay-like behaviour, cussing way too much, singing about seducing your dad. (The hell Billie?) Singing through the perspective of Lucifer, normalizing mental illness and glamorising suicide.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
To be honest with y'all. She's a terrible role model to her younger audience, teens. I'm a teen and I stopped listening to her long time ago. Bruh, this is the world we live in alright. This white girl screwin' around with adult black rappers with bad influence, gay-like behaviour, cussing way too much, singing about seducing your dad. (The hell Billie?) Singing through the perspective of Lucifer, normalizing mental illness and glamorising suicide.
EXCELLENT COMMENT!!

Sounds like a teenagers boy voice to me. Is it a guy aswell?
She's a girl. A girl from childbirth. It's just pushing the gay tomboy agenda to attract teens. She's pushing what the elite mass media wants. I don't think what I'm about to say sounds like a stretch but, perhaps her handlers made her hate "girly girl stuff" through MK-ultra reprogramming, I mean there's some girls who are still feminine but embrace the tomboy persona kinda thing, but don't sexually view themselves as a guy in a girl's body. (If you know what I mean).

sickgirl15

Established
I didn't see anything satanic in those videos... just weird imagery to creep people out but it's not that serious. I think Billie Eilish just likes to be weird and provoke a reaction with her videos. A lot of artists like to do that. I mean, she's an edgy 16 year old.
Well, when an “artist” gets signed to a record company, there are rules that they have to follow, and I have a strong intuition that they do NOT have 100% control over their music/music video themes/art. Everything comes at a price; especially fame and fortune. And “we” (not famous individuals) will simply never EVER really know what’s going on behind the scenes with the “powers that be” unless we are actually there ourselves to see it. The media only shows/tells us what THEY choose to. I guarantee you, as myself being a free thinker, that both the government and the entertainment industry is keeping the mainstream public UNINFORMED of their reality! Anything is possible in today’s world, and always has been from the beginning of time....

Well, when an “artist” gets signed to a record company, there are rules that they have to follow, and I have a strong intuition that they do NOT have 100% control over their music/music video themes/art. Everything comes at a price; especially fame and fortune. And “we” (not famous individuals) will simply never EVER really know what’s going on behind the scenes with the “powers that be” unless we are actually there ourselves to see it. The media only shows/tells us what THEY choose to. I guarantee you, as myself being a free thinker, that both the government and the entertainment industry is keeping the mainstream public UNINFORMED of their reality! Anything is possible in today’s world, and always has been from the beginning of time....
Exactly. They have to push the elite occult's agenda to prove that they are part of the illuminati.To be in it, you gotta do things you don't wanna do and push the agenda to the masses, I'll be honest with you, everything you see in movies, television shows and music videos are always taken from somewhere. You think man just came up with something/ he used his own imagination? NO! Nothing is original/new. They always take it from somewhere. Like, after I learnt so much about pizzgate from that out of shadows documentary, I realized that the messages from the movie, "It" and "Tangled" are telling you things that are happening in real life. Kinda shoving it right at your faces that this is really going on. A demon clown scaring kids and extracting their blood for energy, and a young girl kidnapped for a demon witch to use her hair for energy. Rapunzel's magical hair= blood of the innocent kids used for adrenochrome and satanic pedophilic rituals taken place in Hollywood. IT (Pennywise) The demons in hollywood (the satanic ones) torturing children and scaring them for energy to gain their adrenochrome.

They always get things from somewhere. They are inspired from satan and the evil demons from the demonic spiritual realm. And the satanic, evil things in real life.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Well considering Stephen King wrote IT back in 1986, and the first film was released somewhere in 1988 this isn't new. Stephen King wrote IT to highlight the difference between real horror and those from our imagination. Real horror, is the abuse and willful ignoring of abuse/domestic violence by a community and fictional horror is the thing we place to describe the feeling of horror while allowing us as a culture to distance ourselves and our culpability from actual horror. Think about this way, its one thing to watch a war film like "Legends of the Fall", another to actually witness trench warfare. Stephen King was making a very poignant observation of western hypocrisy and taking the loss of innocence (the one thing most Americans feel strongly about) and saying LOOK you are ALLOWING this to happen because YOU ARE AFRAID TO INTERVENE. We make excuses for it, saying it's not our business, etc. King says um, it is our business because those messed up kids will grow up and do messed up things.

Now to Billie Elish and her thousand yard Kubrick stare. (Named for the director Stanley Kubrick who utilized this in his films to show a character in a state of psychosis)

1608745310644.png1608744435052.png
She is the child of Maggie Baird who grew up in Utah (Mormon influence poss), broke out on Broadway, and has had roles in television and media. Billie was already doomed pretty much because her mom was in the industry. Like look at her full name, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, that's a name that doesn't say "I'm going to give my kid a normal name because they are normal" Hell no. That's an attention grab of god tier proportions. She's deliberately distancing herself from the Mormon influence (now some may disagree with me, but Mormonism was at one point classified as a cult however they have changed certain cultish practices and have become more transparent of late, take it for what you will, I still consider them a cult), by running with the whole "Irish ancestry" BS. The whole thing with Billie is she's a one hit wonder, who is the product of the age of the Internet where it's more about selfies and being an "influencer" than making a legit difference or having talent. If she was talented alone, why the hair, why the look, why the need to be constantly glaring at the camera lens? Attention.

She's 19, and maybe with a few more years (if she survives) she may tone it down, although I doubt it. As of 2020, Eilish continues to live with her parents in the Highland Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. She has revealed that she lives with Tourette syndrome, and depression, and experiences synesthesia. The kid is legit fucked up. There is a high chance she is on a cocktail of psychoactive drugs to control her mental illness, and because she is mentally unstable it only points further to the possibility that she has been either a subject of MK Ultra and is now finished her "programming" thus the overnight success.

However, she will rise and she will fall when the powers that be get bored with her song and dance.

It's just a shame really because a life is still a life, and I like to hope that no one is beyond the reach of God until death. Some may disagree but that's ok. We can agree to disagree.

Well considering Stephen King wrote IT back in 1986, and the first film was released somewhere in 1988 this isn't new. Stephen King wrote IT to highlight the difference between real horror and those from our imagination. Real horror, is the abuse and willful ignoring of abuse/domestic violence by a community and fictional horror is the thing we place to describe the feeling of horror while allowing us as a culture to distance ourselves and our culpability from actual horror. Think about this way, its one thing to watch a war film like "Legends of the Fall", another to actually witness trench warfare. Stephen King was making a very poignant observation of western hypocrisy and taking the loss of innocence (the one thing most Americans feel strongly about) and saying LOOK you are ALLOWING this to happen because YOU ARE AFRAID TO INTERVENE. We make excuses for it, saying it's not our business, etc. King says um, it is our business because those messed up kids will grow up and do messed up things.

Now to Billie Elish and her thousand yard Kubrick stare. (Named for the director Stanley Kubrick who utilized this in his films to show a character in a state of psychosis)

View attachment 49421View attachment 49420
She is the child of Maggie Baird who grew up in Utah (Mormon influence poss), broke out on Broadway, and has had roles in television and media. Billie was already doomed pretty much because her mom was in the industry. Like look at her full name, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, that's a name that doesn't say "I'm going to give my kid a normal name because they are normal" Hell no. That's an attention grab of god tier proportions. She's deliberately distancing herself from the Mormon influence (now some may disagree with me, but Mormonism was at one point classified as a cult however they have changed certain cultish practices and have become more transparent of late, take it for what you will, I still consider them a cult), by running with the whole "Irish ancestry" BS. The whole thing with Billie is she's a one hit wonder, who is the product of the age of the Internet where it's more about selfies and being an "influencer" than making a legit difference or having talent. If she was talented alone, why the hair, why the look, why the need to be constantly glaring at the camera lens? Attention.

She's 19, and maybe with a few more years (if she survives) she may tone it down, although I doubt it. As of 2020, Eilish continues to live with her parents in the Highland Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. She has revealed that she lives with Tourette syndrome, and depression, and experiences synesthesia. The kid is legit fucked up. There is a high chance she is on a cocktail of psychoactive drugs to control her mental illness, and because she is mentally unstable it only points further to the possibility that she has been either a subject of MK Ultra and is now finished her "programming" thus the overnight success.

However, she will rise and she will fall when the powers that be get bored with her song and dance.

It's just a shame really because a life is still a life, and I like to hope that no one is beyond the reach of God until death. Some may disagree but that's ok. We can agree to disagree.
I don't wanna be this guy, but I always believed and still believe to this day that she is part of the 21 club. Or may be. Want evidence? Look at her song Bury a Friend she sings about demonic stuff, selling your soul and doing ritualistic things, and her dumb teenage cult followers are literally praising her for it. Then we see a dude, probably to signify X, saying "Listen" and "Careful" in the song. What does that mean? Well sInce she associated with X in the past, with him being heavily associated with satanic symbolism and imagery, they both sold their soul, and X was the sacrifice to Billie's fame. Apparently X said that if he dies, it was Drake that killed him, but he was still sacrificed, Drake was screwing around and hanging around with both Billie Eilish and Millie Bobby Brown, two industry pawns and puppets being controlled by the elite (sigh, why is Millie involved?? I love her. Not a heavy fan of her, but she's a great actress). Maybe Drake sacrificed X for Billie's fame which is still Billie in a way involved/ sacrificing X to get where she is now.

I'm not wishing death on her. Something tells me and I have a feeling that she could possibly be in one of the list of rappers who won't make it past 21. It's not just rappers but also singers. X wasn't just a rapper but a singer. BUT WHO KNOWS?! She might pass 21 and not make it past 27, but only God knows.

View attachment 49421View attachment 49420

Synthesia? What is that? I saw a video called What if we could hear colours but see sound like Billie Eilish? something along the lines of that. Idk. Maybe the demons gave her the demonic ideas to put them through her music. And also I forgot to mention that in her song Bury a Friend she sings,
But we knew right from the start that you'd fall apart
'Cause I'm too expensive

Apologies for saying nigga, well I'm black so I can say it, but nigga finna get her ass down to the ground and fall apart for making a stupid decision like this ‍♀

Even before her brother's gf was shown in the media, I knew there was some !ncest shit going on. They had some interviews years ago emphasizing how the songs are only made in a childhood room of their parents house. They only write and produce there, like why? I used to listen to her way back in the day, and there is no doubt he could possibly be assigned as her handler even if it was done currently.

I remember she posted some lives a while back of her putting her whole mouth into objects it was obviously an advertisement done online.
If these celebrities are groomed early I am sure they are doing many services to the industry in the back curtains.

When his gf was revealed in the pop news the resemblance is no coincidence.

On another note,
Bellyache take a good listen just one round, and this song was written before XXX's death. One word it was alluding to his death. She was obviously responsible for the sacrifice.

My friends aren't far
In the back of my car
Lay their bodies

How did XXX die? oh yea in a car.

Finneas music was very telling back in the day.

He loves basking humbly in the his sister's limelight after all more insight he gets with the elite. He was a nobody years ago.
How did I not think of this?? *insert shocked face emoji bc this forum won't allow it* that's crazy!!

AlcyoneSong

Established
Synthesia? What is that? I saw a video called What if we could hear colours but see sound like Billie Eilish? something along the lines of that. Idk. Maybe the demons gave her the demonic ideas to put them through her music. And also I forgot to mention that in her song Bury a Friend she sings,
'Cause I'm too expensive

Apologies for saying nigga, well I'm black so I can say it, but nigga finna get her ass down to the ground and fall apart for making a stupid decision like this ‍♀
Source: https://www.apa.org/monitor/mar01/synesthesia

Cytowic and Eagleman find support for the disinhibition idea in the so-called acquired forms of synesthesia that occur in non-synesthetes under certain conditions: temporal lobe epilepsy, head trauma, stroke, and brain tumors. They also note that it can likewise occur during stages of meditation, deep concentration, sensory deprivation, or with use of psychedelics such as LSD or mescaline, and even, in some cases, marijuana.
It's a type of sensory disorder. Yes it does have to do with hearing color, feeling sound, etc. The thing that caught my attention is the "acquired form" of this disorder. The way it's acquired has markers of MK Ultra programming. No one will talk about that part though. Billie was fucked up from birth, and as typical, her wealthy mother used her contacts to cover it up, get her the right therapies, and basically focus her into "music" because that's what THEY want her to do.

Eilish explained, however, that it actually wasn't Bieber's music that was making her cry. “There was a period where I cried every single day of my life when I was like 13, 14, 15,” she said. “Every single day I cried. And 17, 18 I cried barely at all. I’m proud to say I barely cry anymore and its one thing I’ve overcome. This is a big deal. Not that it’s wrong to cry, but it’s a good thing I feel happier in my life and I don’t want to cry anymore.”
I know puberty is a rough time for everyone, but when you start to realize that her life was never her own, and that she was from the moment she was born, not independent of anyone but completely dependent on her handler (her mother). It's pretty clear why she has the disorders she has, and a high chance she is on a cocktail of narcotics to "control" those disorders while creating more disorders.

Call it satanic sure, but let's be real, she is a victim in a fucked up way they all are victims of the industry, and she may not live past 21. If she keeps running in the circles she's running in, and keeps looking so strung out, eventually that lifestyle will catch up and she will OD, or commit suicide.

'Cause I'm too expensive

Why is she expensive? Because THEY want her to be, they sell all their new subjects high, then when they've made the rounds, they either die or get tossed with the rest of the messed up bunch to sing to whoever will listen, fuck whoever will fuck, and dance the sad little dance until they wake up, really wake up, and then ... only then, do THEY actually start to sweat. The trick is that THEY make sure those stars on the verge of waking up, die. Then it's "thoughts and prayers", a special on E!, a memorial service, and onto the next one.

Journeyman

Established
She's a girl. A girl from childbirth. It's just pushing the gay tomboy agenda to attract teens. She's pushing what the elite mass media wants. I don't think what I'm about to say sounds like a stretch but, perhaps her handlers made her hate "girly girl stuff" through MK-ultra reprogramming, I mean there's some girls who are still feminine but embrace the tomboy persona kinda thing, but don't sexually view themselves as a guy in a girl's body. (If you know what I mean).
Billie is definitely pushing what the elites want, could well have been programmed and it's true that there are girls who are tomboyish, but I don't believe Billie is one of them. I'm going to offer you an alternative explanation which is going to sound pretty crazy, so please bear with me and read the entire thing before dismissing it. ;)

I think Billie comes from a Luciferian family, Mormonism being a cover alt, that practice gender inversion, raising the male children as female and the female children as male. They use hormones and because they're doing it from very early on in the life of the child, it's very difficult to spot. However, there are some clues which once you're aware of them can help you discern the skeletal signs which the hormones don't change. I found some photos on the web which may illustrate this:

eilish1.jpg

eilish2.jpg

eilish3.jpg

eilish4.jpg

The Q angle comes about because male and female hips are different. The skull size and shape of the chin and the ratio of head to shoulder is also not affected by hormones injections.

Of course any sane person reads the above and thinks, why would anyone do such a thing to a child? Well, what if it was done to the parents before them?

Billie is definitely pushing what the elites want, could well have been programmed and it's true that there are girls who are tomboyish, but I don't believe Billie is one of them. I'm going to offer you an alternative explanation which is going to sound pretty crazy, so please bear with me and read the entire thing before dismissing it. ;)

I think Billie comes from a Luciferian family, Mormonism being a cover alt, that practice gender inversion, raising the male children as female and the female children as male. They use hormones and because they're doing it from very early on in the life of the child, it's very difficult to spot. However, there are some clues which once you're aware of them can help you discern the skeletal signs which the hormones don't change. I found some photos on the web which may illustrate this:

View attachment 49340

View attachment 49341

View attachment 49342

View attachment 49343

The Q angle comes about because male and female hips are different. The skull size and shape of the chin and the ratio of head to shoulder is also not affected by hormones injections.

Of course any sane person reads the above and thinks, why would anyone do such a thing to a child? Well, what if it was done to the parents before them?
Well, the Bible does forbid "crossing over" or sm along the lines of that.

But OMG, where did you find those images? Ik you said it was on the web, in a juicy gossip fodder? A billie eilish exposed video? Very interesting. So are you saying she's a tranny? Well that ain't suprising after i learnt Lana Del Ray isn't all female.

And that pic with the dog, that shows panda eyes. Ik it's panda eyes, but i wanna confirm, did they paint that over the dogs eyes or was it just there in the dog so they wanted to copy. Well it's not like you'd just randomly copy a mark on your dog's eye and paint it on your face but idk.

But Billie has titties. Unless she took surgery to get them, if she's a male, then how come we don't see her (or his) bulge??

Journeyman

Established
Well, the Bible does forbid "crossing over" or sm along the lines of that.

But OMG, where did you find those images? Ik you said it was on the web, in a juicy gossip fodder? A billie eilish exposed video? Very interesting. So are you saying she's a tranny? Well that ain't suprising after i learnt Lana Del Ray isn't all female.

And that pic with the dog, that shows panda eyes. Ik it's panda eyes, but i wanna confirm, did they paint that over the dogs eyes or was it just there in the dog so they wanted to copy. Well it's not like you'd just randomly copy a mark on your dog's eye and paint it on your face but idk.
Not trans in the way that someone struggling with their identity may be. I think this is someone who has been raised from birth as the opposite gender, from way before they would've had a choice about it. The why is up for debate, but you could look at the video I linked in another thread: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/ellen-page-transitioning-2-elliot-page-any-thoughts.8537/post-379933 Her Mother is an actress which is another clue: https://img-cdn.brainberries.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/10_Facts_You_Didnt_Know_about_Billie_Eilish_07.jpg I think maybe also inverted...

But Billie has titties. Unless she took surgery to get them, if she's a male, then how come we don't see her (or his) bulge??
Years of hrt would give breasts. Bulge could be tucked away or surgically removed. Although Jennifer Aniston and Michelle Obama don't appear to have gone that route.

I linked to the dog photo because I think a lot of occult signalling is quite subtle. On one level, it's a cute family photo, but it's also potentially a way to communicate one eye symbolism.

One final idea, the name 'Billie' is itself typically male and that's another recurring theme with those who are raising their children as inverted or androgyne. Here's another Billie, Piper in this case from the UK. Do you see what I see?

Last edited:

weinhaus

She also made a commercial for adobe some years ago where she talked a lot about her problems with sleeping, dreaming about monsters and stuff. she even talked about sleep paralysis which she often had and which, as far as i know, is quite often related to demonic possession. and adobe uses these kind of people to promote their products and trying to make sleep paralysis and nightly terrors a normal thing! unfortunately, the original commercial is no longer available on yt, there are only parts of it left which are uploaded by her fans.

i also suspect that there is some gender inversion thing going with her as well (as with most celebrities nowadays). lana del rey was the biggest eye-opener for me in that respect insofar as it is so obvious that she was born male, with her low voice, giant hands and abnormally long neck, the male jawline... and her lyrics.. one of her newest songs being "let me love you LIKE a woman". pretty telling if you ask me :D

billie does the same kind of stuff, her greatest hit being "bad GUY". the new avril lavigne in some way too as she started that "cool" tomboy image during my generation.