Billie Eilish

Aero

Superstar
White hip hop lesbian Eminem is a good one.

I thought her name was Billie Eyelish for like 6 months. But apparently, it's pronounced ILLish? Some of you probably don't remember, but I wrote a post a while back about something odd about some names...

Things that make you go hmmm

insiderfreak

Rookie
White hip hop lesbian Eminem is a good one.

I thought her name was Billie Eyelish for like 6 months. But apparently, it's pronounced ILLish? Some of you probably don't remember, but I wrote a post a while back about something odd about some names...

Things that make you go hmmm
where did you get that from? it is eyelish

AlcyoneSong

Established
LOL, sorry I wrote that wrong. I thought it was ILLish before.
I am not saying there is a cause but a very high coincidence of girls who were sexually abused as children by trusted men/male figures to go gay. They are more likely to engage in self-destructive behavior and attitudes, and are less likely to make lasting heterosexual or heteronormative relationships. Based on the music and inspiration alone I would say that Billie could be such a victim who is in deep denial. It’s sad and I am afraid she may become “an hero” before this is over.

Aero

Superstar
I am not saying there is a cause but a very high coincidence of girls who were sexually abused as children by trusted men/male figures to go gay. They are more likely to engage in self-destructive behavior and attitudes, and are less likely to make lasting heterosexual or heteronormative relationships. Based on the music and inspiration alone I would say that Billie could be such a victim who is in deep denial. It’s sad and I am afraid she may become “an hero” before this is over.
When you say gay, do you mean like 100% gay, or like 50% gay? I only ask because I think that's an important distinction. Either way, what I'm getting at is I don't think she's fully gay.

If you find the right emo type guy, who's like super repressed, they will get together. And maybe I would break my rule about "shipping", and ship that relationship.

insiderfreak

Rookie
imo, i don’t think she’s gay. she’s been super explicit about how much she loves d*ck and has always dated men. maybe bicurious? i do agree that she most likely experienced abuse at the hands of some male in her life, hence her age gap relationships.
in terms of current relationships she seems to be interested in a tiktoker (stupid term i know) named vinnie hacker who seems to be a fuckboy but at least he’s her age, in fact a couple months younger than her. they were texting a couple weeks ago.

anyways i was scrolling on twitter today and came across a very uncomfortable clip...i’ve watched this interview a couple of times but i somehow never realized that this was going on. ellen is such a creep

https://streamable.com/lpdcsj

the full video

BlindMinds

Rookie
imo, i don’t think she’s gay. she’s been super explicit about how much she loves d*ck and has always dated men. maybe bicurious? i do agree that she most likely experienced abuse at the hands of some male in her life, hence her age gap relationships.
in terms of current relationships she seems to be interested in a tiktoker (stupid term i know) named vinnie hacker who seems to be a fuckboy but at least he’s her age, in fact a couple months younger than her. they were texting a couple weeks ago.

anyways i was scrolling on twitter today and came across a very uncomfortable clip...i’ve watched this interview a couple of times but i somehow never realized that this was going on. ellen is such a creep

the full video
Yeah I think she swings both ways. I looked into the tiktok boy and I only found a screenshot of her "sliding into the dms" that he posted on his snapchat but he didn't reply back from what I saw? What had he said? I admit I did not search a lot though LOL

BlindMinds

Rookie

the full video
Wow I did not expect that...that's disturbing, and why did she smirk and stick her tongue out and bite her lip at the end?? Is it flirting, has she been groomed to respond that way? I saw her do that to some celebrity she always is drooling about and two random interviewers and a fan at a meet and greet, off the top of my head. It's odd

TrustNo1

Established
Her new song Therefore I Am, came out.
Watch the video, Notice the black and white checkered floor and her climbing up the escalator.
reminds me of the Masonic ladder, indicating she has risen up to a more powerful position in the industry.
B145BA33-F23E-4F79-8218-672089AA4BC6.jpeg
the chorus goes:
I'm not your friend or anything
Damn, you think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am
I think, therefore, I am

I’m not your friend=I’m the bad guy

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
Did anyone see the madness that went on with her? This cannot be a normal reaction. I felt uneasy and I don't know if it's just from the fact that it caused my ears to actually hurt from the screeching or what. I am warning you to turn down your volume:
I hadn’t seen this (she’s been written off by the powers that be, so her spiral is sad and I haven’t viewed it). Full programming on display. It doesn’t matter if you’re for Biden or Trump, the MASSIVE voter fraud exposure will not only put Trump in the WH again, but obliterate the Dem party. Her videos will be used in an ‘lol’ reel in the future. It’s sad bc she doesn’t even realize how much she was used and controlled yet

Swiftturtle

Established
There’s also ‘rainbow programming’ in mind control. It just needs to be activated by her handler. She’ll literally think it’s her free thought, too. Which is tragic.

insiderfreak

Rookie
Same. I didn’t know until just now she even had a release. The marketing budget and label support is gone.
??? it isnt. she has billboards in nyc right now, apple music, spotify, etc are advertising it, its slowly becoming a trend on tiktok (she just gained 2m followers in about 3 hours), she trended #1 on twitter for a couple of hours, its currently #3 trending on YT... i dont see how label support is gone, its just different considering the current state of the world

insiderfreak

Rookie
??? it isnt. she has billboards in nyc right now, apple music, spotify, etc are advertising it, its slowly becoming a trend on tiktok (she just gained 2m followers in about 3 hours), she trended #1 on twitter for a couple of hours, its currently #3 trending on YT, interscope sent it to radio immediately, a song by blackpink will not be sent because of her new song... i dont see how label support is gone, its just different considering the current state of the world

Swiftturtle

Established
Her new song Therefore I Am, came out.
Watch the video, Notice the black and white checkered floor and her climbing up the escalator.
reminds me of the Masonic ladder, indicating she has risen up to a more powerful position in the industry.
View attachment 45958
the chorus goes:
I think, therefore, I am
I think, therefore, I am

I’m not your friend=I’m the bad guy
I noticed the floor...I also noticed her bizarre short’s quote... AND that the budget for this video was an iPhone 11 Pro. EFD8A8DD-2C50-4727-A9B6-CB6CF22DE336.jpegB85E628C-EB6D-4E56-B5A8-EFDBE8C60AA7.jpeg

Swiftturtle

Established
??? it isnt. she has billboards in nyc right now, apple music, spotify, etc are advertising it, its slowly becoming a trend on tiktok (she just gained 2m followers in about 3 hours), she trended #1 on twitter for a couple of hours, its currently #3 trending on YT... i dont see how label support is gone, its just different considering the current state of the world
Exactly my point. She released when she had no competition, and NO ONE is out looking at billboards in NYC. Advertising bish here‍♀: they’re running billboards at ‘please, give us anything to use. Discount!!!’ Right now- and her label took advantage of it. Popular on TikTok when Trump just did a huge EO against all things China... when full declass hitS, no one will give a crap about influencers or industry ppl. They’re trying to get the last drops out of their HUGE investment. She’s now known for being ‘thicc’ & dressing like a guy...she’s lost the guy group that like the sexy pop stars and the high maintenance girl group. She’s not in pre-teen country anymore, she’s in ‘college aged’. Party girls that want guy’s attention. She’s the opposite of that image.
Also- Youtube, Twitter, Insta....etc, are all false ‘actual’ trends. They trend what they’re told/paid to. She also was full Biden, which yes, will bite her in the a$$. Idc what the MSM is saying. She’s supporting a (“alleged”) pedo. That crap will come out in the next 2 months, along with ppl learning about the dark secrets of the industry. Won’t age well.

sickgirl15

Established
I didn't see anything satanic in those videos... just weird imagery to creep people out but it's not that serious. I think Billie Eilish just likes to be weird and provoke a reaction with her videos. A lot of artists like to do that. I mean, she's an edgy 16 year old.
I’ve seen a lot of creepy videos in my lifetime, but “her”videos are BEYOND “creepy.” The harsh truth is that most “successful artists” who work in the music industry do NOT have 100% control of “their art,” and what the public gets to see. Just look at “boy bands;” they are not four or five guys who are lifelong friends, and who chose to get together and start a band. These boys are CHOSEN through auditions, interviews, etc. Music star producer David Geffen is homosexual, and I’m sorry, but it’s kind of obvious that there’s a casting couch. (For more proof, read the Vigilant Citizen article featuring Nicole Scherzinger (formerly of the Pussy Cat Dolls). If female artists have to deal with that casting couch, you can bet men and boy artists aren’t exempt)! Billie Eilish’s videos are extremely dark, similar to Lady Gaga’s “Alejandro.” When I first heard that song, it reminded me of “La Isla Bonita” by Madonna. I was assuming the video would be romantic themed, dramatic, but what I actually saw was NOTHING like I envisioned in my mind. Even in rap music, some videos have suddenly turned “very dark, basically Satanic, demonic, frightening, disturbing, and yes, disgusting. I can’t think of a time in my life that music videos have been so unnecessarily “dark, depressing, disturbing. I’m so glad I’m not a n impressionable, naive teenager now. This music is extremely depressing for a teen in their formative years to listen to over and over (I’m talking about the Satanic, demonic rap, Billie Eilish (there’s a huge difference between edgy and demented)! There are teenage centered tv shows that are about suicide... damn I’m glad I didn’t have them when I was a teen. I was already going through enough emotional shit and growing pains! I’m no prude, and definitely have toilet humor, a sick sense of humor, I’m perverted, twisted, love kinky sex, etc., but the videos I mentioned are not conclusive to teenager’s metal health... that’s my opinion.