Billie Eilish

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Billie asked for this, in "bury a friend" she said she couldn't say "no" she was tempted, knew right from wrong, gave in anyway. Also, she's one of the goat heads that will be separated from the sheep on Judgment Day. All of these satanic celebrities will be included in that category. People who know the truth should stop being worried over them, and focus on their walk with God instead. These were destined to be on satans side for Gods will that we may be tempted and tested with our faith by their music and entertainment, etc. Many are under spells, Gods people fall and get back up nonetheless we get tempted, but refuse. To me, it isn't pleasurable nor sad that they're in this, it's just "Oh well." for me. They enjoy what they get, they may have regret everything at first but as they get used to things, they'll see it as "whatever" and also, it's not like Billie is innocent in this and her handlers are the ones that are guilty, the entire group is.

On Judgment day, I strongly believe God will mention to any satanic famous person, "You've deceived millions/billions with your entertainment" and etc until they get tossed in the lake of fire. They'll be fearful and dumbfounded when he mentions this. This is why you need to focus on God, get away from worrying over the damned!
Excellent post!
"People who know the truth should stop being worried over them, and focus on their walk with God instead."
So true........

Swiftturtle

Established
Enty on CDAN has been dragging her like woah since she turned 18

Swiftturtle

Established
Around min. 40...a producer talks about songs that have purposefully satanic drum beats. I thought it was all rubbish until an ex high rank voodoo guy talked about the significance re: rituals & mind control

Last edited:

SquaredCircle

Established
You don't see fluid coming out of her eyes as Satanic?, you don't see her putting Spiders in her mouth while looking like she is dead as Satanic?

She isn't edgy at all, she is forced to do this shit, it's in her contract.
First off ! If Satan was real he is not going to use wicked scary imagery or anything of the such . Real evil is subtle and very camouflaged .
Evil resides in lies ! How are these videos lies ? They are spooky for reaction alone . Reaction has zero staying power .
How you get evil to flourish is by creating 99% of the truth so it is nurturing , comfortable, trusting , familiar , accepted by all or as I see it identical to religion!
You can rest assured that evil is what is created by man in the bible and the church .
Jesus was one of the illuminated teachers who had his real teachings bastardised by men who wanted control over people .
If you want to see evil read the OT or tell a child that if they dont behave and love Jesus that they are going to hell !

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
We literally all know what this mess means, and she’s still flooring the pedal.

How has someone not made a meme w/her award outfits & Sesame Street saying she’s “sponsored by the letters ‘G’ & ‘C’,” and whatever age that perv Drake is for the #? Is that genuine muppet fur?DC2C0662-92A1-4484-87BD-2A0FF8B78376.jpeg

starss

Rookie
I'm glad we have this topic here. Did you guys see that her James Bond song was just released?

I was talking to a friend how I think despite her looks/clothes not being sexualized I think her persona/actions are. Her facial expressions in videoclips, lyrics to some songs, instagram stories makes me feel like she does it to look sexy. What do you guys think?

Swiftturtle

Established
The next step for *any* attention will have to be sex appeal- not any allusion of it. She might be able to do producing- but her bro is the one that’s good at that, she just benefits from it. It’ll be a drastic flip when her label stops spending millions on advertising & favors. It’s going to be ice water to the face. I hope she’s savoring all of these ‘paid for’ moments. I almost feel bad for the kid. Who knows what luciferian hell she grew up in and is still blind to

BlindMinds

Rookie
I'm glad we have this topic here. Did you guys see that her James Bond song was just released?

I was talking to a friend how I think despite her looks/clothes not being sexualized I think her persona/actions are. Her facial expressions in videoclips, lyrics to some songs, instagram stories makes me feel like she does it to look sexy. What do you guys think?
Right? The gestures she makes and just everything in general seems lewd to me. The half-lidded eyes and constant sticking out of the tongue that makes her look like a frog preparing to devour a fly is just...yikes. The ending clip of "bad guy" especially gives me a bad vibe

NotSatan

Rookie
I haven't posted here in a while but we all knew it was a matter of time until she took off her clothes.

How does she do it? A strip tease in front of children and their parents on a 100 ft screen. This girl isn't ever subtle is she?