Billie Eilish

Maes17

Superstar
A LOT of this looks not only straight out of the MK Ultra playbook, but straight up..... the chains/dog collars and the whole insects on and in a person are also straight from the Elsegate scandal as well.
I feel like a lot of artist do it out of shock value now.
The more views the more money. In order to really make an impact, we need to not add any more views.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If it wasn’t a giant farce, there would’ve been more than 2 ppl outside of her fam standing for her AMA. Of course there weren’t more- she looks like a high five between Mountain Dew & DOD, bc whether she knows it or not, she is-
+also+
She’s about to be 18, so all of the under the radar perverse follows of her will be unimportant (enty on CDAN even joked about how Drake won’t give a toss about her when she’s ‘legal’). I hope she saved her money, bc her Lucifer isn’t lonely, he’s by important appointment only, and she’s about to not matter to them at all. They invested way too much for such a mediocre return.
This is such an outstanding post..... "she looks like a high five between Mountain Dew & DOD"....... You should be writing articles or critiques of this modern, pop culture!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The more views the more money. In order to really make an impact, we need to not add any more views.
They don't control their pub or their show design. This is done by the gatekeepers aka the /<>\ That's why everything looks Babylonian in today's "art." It's the performers job to deliver whatever message TPTB want to send. SEE: Miley Cyrus sending the Kali message at the VMA's in 2013 and then look around and see that the promised chaos and destruction of society and even civilization itself is indeed in full swing. It's part of their code that they announce what they intend, however esoteric the delivery method, and that's what these performers are used for: as heralds of the Illuminati. So if you want to know who the gatekeepers are, just take a look into who runs the music business. There are plenty of more talented performers who won't make it because they won't sell out.
1575229646351.png

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
And let us not forget who pushes these agendas, right down to the one-eyed photo shoot. The industry.

elsbet

Superstar
I think Bocephus was just another name for like a country bumpkin...... :)
Probably so... but this guy was a little different. :D

Josephus
Titus Flavius Josephus, born Yosef ben Matityahu, was a first-century Romano-Jewish historian who was born in Jerusalem—then part of Roman Judea—to a father of priestly descent and a mother who claimed royal ancestry.
Wikipedia
Born: 37 AD, Jerusalem, Israel
Died: 100 AD, Rome, Italy
Full name: Yosef ben Matityahu

Swiftturtle

Established
I mentioned some unfortunate intern prob has to go thru all of this? And I said on a post “yes, it kind of does look like pepe” in reference to a post on one to check? That entire account is swiped. A related that interacted with it constantly, that also posted tons of unique unposted content, is severely edited down. There are still others that are clearly her/her personal circle posing as stan accounts, but I’m surprised her label did anything. They were up so long that any of the ppl writing stories on sketchy hollywood already have it all- so I don’t see the point now. Maybe it’s bc it posted stuff like this?...And her ‘official’ account liked half of the posts?... SUCH A MYSTERY

BDA029DF-5C25-4C3B-8BE2-52008718C477.jpeg
208546C3-0602-49F6-8280-3BBBC312022E.jpeg
0773C84F-C1C1-46C7-8EF2-8CA03FC8912C.jpeg
641DFFD9-D73A-4B2A-9219-E3CC3BDF6AEA.jpeg33C6BE8B-F59F-46F7-97D5-314187E825DE.jpeg

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
Ppl believing the ‘rare content’ magically comes through these ‘fan’ accounts are next level...again- she ‘likes’ half of the accounts posts from her official handle...
0674425D-1AC4-4808-B47A-7DFECA97DAE3.jpegDAFED2A7-CE1F-4891-A22D-9FDFABBD227D.jpegDE9EC4C4-A6D5-468B-A4A1-8CDD8A396FCD.jpeg5B7F333C-B0C4-4D17-ABB5-FFF44711C1E7.jpeg20E69D85-C4B1-450C-8C0A-B0AB59722204.jpegBDF8F821-63F0-4D5D-AAF4-D594BAD6EF40.jpeg
AD508811-14CA-4472-A232-00B7AA232D53.jpeg3AEB0F8D-BFF0-4FA9-B961-78162C27D499.jpeg

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
This ish cray.........
That’s not even the ‘bad’ stuff. I wanted to illustrate how incredibly blatant she and her friends are about posing as fan accounts while posting stuff/saying stuff that only could originate with her (bc otherwise the ‘fan’ would’ve been sued & sent a cease & desist), then show her ‘blue check’ account ‘liking’ a ton of it so there’s not an ‘omg- I was hacked! Invasion of privacy! Shame on you, world, for sharing these things I knew nothing about!’....
On the flip side, I’d normally just say ‘she’s younger than me, I still do dumb stuff’- but she’s unapologetically injecting demonic terror on impressionable teens. I heavily blame the parents for allowing it- including knowing about the ‘fan’ accounts and allowing it (her mom’s personal account *follows* one for goodness sake, so it’s not a ‘surprise’).
The now-deleted convos between ‘fans’ are prob the most ironic; there are a couple that drag Halsey and Melanie Martinez. I didn’t black out one of ‘the fans’ from one of the things I posted- so we’ll see if they ghost that account, too. It’s weird watching the public records and posts that have been up for years & saved by other ppl “suddenly” disappear. The ppl running this op underestimated a ticked off public being lectured by a satan glorifying ‘vegan’ that uses tons of leather/‘climate activist’ that regurgitates NWO talking points (ones she’s obvi never looked into) before getting into private planes & SUVs/‘feminist’ that pushes brands that pay women 20cents an hour in China.

She can’t wait to be 18, but that’s what’s staved off independent journo expose stuff, full on paparazzi, most criticism (when it starts ppl shout “she’s just a kid!”), and, I’m sure, chan digs. ‘The adults’ let her do w/e she wanted, knowing they’d make money off of it in the present and not giving a crap about how that would circle back on her, esp mentally, when she was on the other side of a massive marketing budget and the protection she’s received from the ‘she’s a minor, leave her alone’ argument...absolutely vile.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That’s not even the ‘bad’ stuff. I wanted to illustrate how incredibly blatant she and her friends are about posing as fan accounts while posting stuff/saying stuff that only could originate with her (bc otherwise the ‘fan’ would’ve been sued & sent a cease & desist), then show her ‘blue check’ account ‘liking’ a ton of it so there’s not an ‘omg- I was hacked! Invasion of privacy! Shame on you, world, for sharing these things I knew nothing about!’....
On the flip side, I’d normally just say ‘she’s younger than me, I still do dumb stuff’- but she’s unapologetically injecting demonic terror on impressionable teens. I heavily blame the parents for allowing it- including knowing about the ‘fan’ accounts and allowing it (her mom’s personal account *follows* one for goodness sake, so it’s not a ‘surprise’).
The now-deleted convos between ‘fans’ are prob the most ironic; there are a couple that drag Halsey and Melanie Martinez. I didn’t black out one of ‘the fans’ from one of the things I posted- so we’ll see if they ghost that account, too. It’s weird watching the public records and posts that have been up for years & saved by other ppl “suddenly” disappear. The ppl running this op underestimated a ticked off public being lectured by a satan glorifying ‘vegan’ that uses tons of leather/‘climate activist’ that regurgitates NWO talking points (ones she’s obvi never looked into) before getting into private planes & SUVs/‘feminist’ that pushes brands that pay employees 20cents an hour in China.

She can’t wait to be 18, but that’s what’s staved off independent journo expose stuff, full on paparazzi, most criticism (when it starts ppl shout “she’s just a kid!”), and, I’m sure, chan digs. ‘The adults’ let her do w/e she wanted, knowing they’d make money off of it in the present and not giving a crap about how that would circle back on her, esp mentally, when she was on the other side of a massive marketing budget and the protection she’s received from the ‘she’s a minor, leave her alone’ argument...absolutely vile.
If the scale is 1-10, I give this post a 20. Right on ST........... Im really learning a lot from you in regards to the social media deception her and her team are engaged in, props.

Swiftturtle

Established
I posted screen caps showing her official account liked a bunch of the stuff...and now the official account just deleted their ‘likes’....I’m sure it’s unrelated;)
17858F1D-9304-4F1B-B7C6-9D1963BF6344.jpegDB8D50D2-1944-4482-99B0-AB7DC69DA2B6.jpegCE2276FA-03F8-4060-8040-BBB18176A0B2.jpegDB8D50D2-1944-4482-99B0-AB7DC69DA2B6.jpegEE55FBFB-97B9-4215-9D80-EB8CDB97D28B.jpeg8491CA21-D060-4270-87ED-2EE69808D21A.jpeg7CF6556E-6005-4C4D-B952-B8B0C8730CF4.jpeg949CE3BD-F76F-4343-91B7-825054182A5E.jpeg8BE246E1-67EB-4C4A-8D70-7355F56358FE.jpegB0072CCF-AF6A-4388-B71A-AC369E75F61C.jpeg

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
I just watched Sunday Morning show with Jane Pauley and they did a segment on Billie. They filmed it at the house she grew up in with her brother in LA (her bro, who is also a musician in her band). Despite her success, she still lives there while her parents sleep in the living room to fit her and the “studio,” which was her brother’s room until recently.

— I guess it’s cool that she’s still with her parents because she’s pretty much still a kid, but the fact they all live there still is weird. Like with all the money she’s been making, why are they cramped in her old house still, with her parents sleeping in the living room? Her parents did seem like “normal” people.

They showed several vids of her from 10 years ago singing (happily) on a karaoke machine, looking like a cheerful version of her older self. Gayle King was the interviewer; she asked Billie if she saw herself as a “dark person” and Billie was quite emphatic in her response, saying that she was quite the opposite, that she was not a dark person, nor would anyone who knows her say that she was. Then they went into how she fell into points of joylessness and depression last year, until recently; that she’s now starting to come out of it, which has been liberating.

It’s apparent to me that she sold her soul to the devil (I know, “duh”) and it’s the fame that ties her to the “darkness”. IMO, she seems like your average 17 yr old who was pushed (prob by her mid class parents) to follow the money.

SatanIsUgly

Rookie
I just watched Sunday Morning show with Jane Pauley and they did a segment on Billie. They filmed it at the house she grew up in with her brother in LA (her bro, who is also a musician in her band). Despite her success, she still lives there while her parents sleep in the living room to fit her and the “studio,” which was her brother’s room until recently.

— I guess it’s cool that she’s still with her parents because she’s pretty much still a kid, but the fact they all live there still is weird. Like with all the money she’s been making, why are they cramped in her old house still, with her parents sleeping in the living room? Her parents did seem like “normal” people.

They showed several vids of her from 10 years ago singing (happily) on a karaoke machine, looking like a cheerful version of her older self. Gayle King was the interviewer; she asked Billie if she saw herself as a “dark person” and Billie was quite emphatic in her response, saying that she was quite the opposite, that she was not a dark person, nor would anyone who knows her say that she was. Then they went into how she fell into points of joylessness and depression last year, until recently; that she’s now starting to come out of it, which has been liberating.

It’s apparent to me that she sold her soul to the devil (I know, “duh”) and it’s the fame that ties her to the “darkness”. IMO, she seems like your average 17 yr old who was pushed (prob by her mid class parents) to follow the money.
I remember seeing this one article about her and they explained who her parents were. I believe they were musicians that didn’t make it far in the industry, but surprisingly enough their daughter had some talent. I believe the mom was an actress as well since the 90s. A lot of these parents are already built into the system that inevitablybreaks down their children :(.

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
Her ‘childhood home’ was mysteriously paid off in 2018, right when they started heavily pushing her forthcoming album. It was purchased by a ‘trust’ that made her parents the ‘owners’...like they had been. The really weird thing? The ‘trust’ paid +tens of thousands of dollars above what it was worth+ buying it from her parents...ummm? That info has now been scrubbed. (Numerous ppl have screen caps tho).
-her family all slept in one bed together until she was like 10...uhhh?
-she was managed by a Rothschild before her ‘accidental’ & ‘totally organic’ sudden rise to fame. Meaning, her fam aren’t some poor ‘nobodies’ like the press tries to pretend they are.
-They were ‘totally broke,’ but somehow they were able to afford in-vitro four times to conceive Billie....it doesn’t track.

after all of the stuff was posted on here from fake fan accounts, a bunch of it was wiped, including comments and her official account went through and ‘unliked’ everything (there’s still screencaps tho- they’re trying like crazy to force her on us bc they put a ton of $ into propping her up, but aside from 11 year olds, ppl don’t really care about her.
-This insta handle is still active, it’s just hidden from regular search (after sketch stuff from it was posted in this thread) and one of the faux accounts told ppl that asked about the main faux were told that ‘it was deleted’...it wasn’t...it’s just hidden: https://www.instagram.com/stopwiththestraw/
-her parents have only ever had odd jobs here and there...they are now on her pay roll

Last edited: