Billie Eilish

Swiftturtle

Established
How do people your age react when you start breaking down the media like this? There must be some whom are willing to explore your ideas, hopefully there are some whom are already on the same page as you.
A good question- I always wonder. It was never cool when I was younger to embrace what old celebs gushed over, and they had Hollywood has beens crawling out of the walls like roaches fawning over ‘the new prodigy’. Julia Roberts was especially disturbing. She was grabbing all over that teen girl.

The irony is you know some poor intern gets paid $0 to comb message board mentions to monitor actual public perception bc they know how much they’ve spent on putting Billie everywhere isn’t getting the anticipated return. The fact that they made her change her Instagram from following ‘666’ accounts after the release of her fallen angel video means that there were screaming phone calls between execs when the masses didn’t applaud it, and revolted loudly instead. Ironically, her messaging would’ve fit perfectly if the witch had been elected (if anyone thinks I’m joking, I’m not..there are articles quoting Bill talking about her flying out to her LA coven). Heck, ‘All the Good Girls go to Hell’ probably would’ve been at the top of Hillary’s POTUS playlist for 2019.

Vixy

Star
But she said it’s not satanic, it’s ‘global warming’;) How much of the following is GenZ even aware of regarding her?...

I know each shady part of the narrative they keep accidentally punching holes into about her ‘sound cloud fame’ is being investigated by independent journalists... and her 18th bday is mighty close. It makes me livid that they did a targeted push of this garbage dump ‘content’ aimed directly at insecure, vulnerable, young ppl that don’t realize how sad it is when they constantly say she’s ‘why they’re alive’, and they’d ‘die for her’. They targeted a demographic that is struggling socially & emotionally, with brains that aren’t even fully developed, and pretend it wasn’t calculated. And of course, of cooooourse there’s a Rothschild involved, but that’s left out of her ‘poor, home-schooled, accidental success’ story. I guess they couldn’t lead with, “so, a Rothschild that reps a group of models & ‘scouts’ for another agency (why are those being exposed everywhere now? Cough, trafficking)...was repping a 5’3” (bc fashion houses are always on the hunt for short girls:rolleyes:) nobody named Billie, and right after, she magically had a random internet song that got her meetings with every major label, then signed to one that has a notorious pedo at the helm. Totally unrelated, swear!” Vile.

That being said, I’m looking forward to the full truth exposure when these weird pieces are expanded on:

•She previously said she felt like ‘their toy’ and did a little song late one night saying ‘use me, cause everyone else is’. I’m sure the therapist they sent her to see had nothing to do with her suddenly embracing the image they tailored for her. It’s a strange thing, all of these linked Hollywood therapists popping up at the same time that an artist majorly changes their demeanor
•she is her family’s ATM as neither of her parents have had a steady, long term job..what??. But, they could afford a house in LA? And FOUR in-vitro tries to conceive her? And the LA children’s chorus, including a trip? And loads of dance lessons?? Her childhood home was paid for in full, actually it was *over paid for to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars compared to its listed value* at the end of 2018 by a trust that lists her dad as the owner of the property. Did the label pay off her handler parents? “Thanks for letting us go full demonic push with your depressed & suicidal (by her own admission) daughter. Now, go lecture the world about climate change, slaves”
•None of this mess makes any sense, unless you view it for what it turned out to be; a trial test run to see what the public would do with angry, satanic, and gender erasing going mainstream ‘pop’- she’s their lab rat.
•She was naturally gorgeous, and they literally changed everything about her. From stunning, long white hair to a ratty, charcoal fried mess. Makeup is now ‘dumb,’ even though she wore it before with no problem. All of a sudden she’s wearing dog collars, upside down crosses, playboy bunnies, & skulls. Her eyes are void of even daring to be joyful and breaking character. They have her covering every inch of herself in giant clothes with satanic imagery, or pushing major high fashion designers (uh, they don’t send that junk to ‘be nice’...that was part of a multi level marketing roll out, bankrolling their test case into the stratosphere. She’s literally owned...’go be our good little billboard’)
•They had to do a marketing campaign challenge to get her single to #1, even after a remix release with Bieber, and it only lasted a week. Meanwhile, Lizzo’s song from 2 years ago has been in the #1 song slot for weeks without begging people to “leave it streaming even if you aren’t listening”, and “go buy it again, just so it’ll count”.

when she was happy it was obvious. W/e they did to her, however they broke her and convinced her to relish hearing she ‘scares’ people, she’s about to be an adult. I don’t know any boys that like girls that look like they hopped out of a microwave and looted a stoner guy’s 90’s clothes closet. Annnnnd, girls generally realize that to get a guy’s attention, you don’t dress like you’re sponsored by Mountain Dew. Then there’s the fact that a fun song by Lizzo spanks one about possession and mind control... I just, ugh. Her music negatively impacted someone I love so viciously. I can’t imagine how many others it did the same thing to. What Interscope, Billie, and her family purposefully pushed out to vulnerable people is plain sadistic.
“blood on the marble walls..I like the way they all scream” recorded by a 15/16 yr old?!
I already knew of this, but I appreciate the info. That just proves you really care about me. God bless you my love :D I wish people could understand as much as we do here, but sadly not everyone is meant to see this perhaps.

Yeah, the global warming thing- isn't that from all the good girls go to hell? Ofc people don't stop and think "What does climate change have to do with hell? Why is she representing satan while talking about climate change? Why is she talking about girls going to hell? How does that relate with global warming? Why did she BEGIN her song with "my lucifer is lonely?" Oh, and in general why is she always wearing upside down crosses and acting depressed 24/7?"

Not to mention, I seen an interview where she said, "Yeah, me and these other artists... we are sad motherf**kers" I mean this is the only time she spoke the truth. I seen another one where she was like "Nothing matters in life, 'cause we're all just gonna die anyway" Obviously not true if you know the truth, but it's true for her because you know, she was born wicked AND grew up in a wicked family, so.. :/

"Blood on the marble walls. I like the way they will scream", <--- not surprising.

Also I like how you think of her XD " Dressed like mountain Dew, in a stoner guys 90's clothing"

Now, I wanna see what song comes out next, and if the next one is even more obvious than the previous ones and people STILL say "Oh, it's just CREATIVITY" I'm just... I don't even know. The 2 more obvious songs in my opinion are bury a friend and all the good girls go to hell.

Last edited:
Sounds like a teenagers boy voice to me. Is it a guy aswell?
I see people on YT talking about how every female celebrity is actually a man. I'm so tired of seeing that, I'm just like "Unless they're transgender (That still doesn't change your gender -_-), you're wrong. Stop assuming every female celebrity you see is actually a guy because they're not and here's why. God's angels, the Bible uses masculine terms for them, so when some of them became demons and fell on earth with satan, they were still known as male, the Bible often used "he" when talking about them including satan himself. So the reason why these sellout artists may look like or speak like a males sometimes is because they're possessed/controlled by these demons"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
But she said it’s not satanic, it’s ‘global warming’;) How much of the following is GenZ even aware of regarding her?...

I know each shady part of the narrative they keep accidentally punching holes into about her ‘sound cloud fame’ is being investigated by independent journalists... and her 18th bday is mighty close. It makes me livid that they did a targeted push of this garbage dump ‘content’ aimed directly at insecure, vulnerable, young ppl that don’t realize how sad it is when they constantly say she’s ‘why they’re alive’, and they’d ‘die for her’. They targeted a demographic that is struggling socially & emotionally, with brains that aren’t even fully developed, and pretend it wasn’t calculated. And of course, of cooooourse there’s a Rothschild involved, but that’s left out of her ‘poor, home-schooled, accidental success’ story. I guess they couldn’t lead with, “so, a Rothschild that reps a group of models & ‘scouts’ for another agency (why are those being exposed everywhere now? Cough, trafficking)...was repping a 5’3” (bc fashion houses are always on the hunt for short girls:rolleyes:) nobody named Billie, and right after, she magically had a random internet song that got her meetings with every major label, then signed to one that has a notorious pedo at the helm. Totally unrelated, swear!” Vile.

That being said, I’m looking forward to the full truth exposure when these weird pieces are expanded on:

•She previously said she felt like ‘their toy’ and did a little song late one night saying ‘use me, cause everyone else is’. I’m sure the therapist they sent her to see had nothing to do with her suddenly embracing the image they tailored for her. It’s a strange thing, all of these linked Hollywood therapists popping up at the same time that an artist majorly changes their demeanor
•she is her family’s ATM as neither of her parents have had a steady, long term job..what??. But, they could afford a house in LA? And FOUR in-vitro tries to conceive her? And the LA children’s chorus, including a trip? And loads of dance lessons?? Her childhood home was paid for in full, actually it was *over paid for to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars compared to its listed value* at the end of 2018 by a trust that lists her dad as the owner of the property. Did the label pay off her handler parents? “Thanks for letting us go full demonic push with your depressed & suicidal (by her own admission) daughter. Now, go lecture the world about climate change, slaves”
•None of this mess makes any sense, unless you view it for what it turned out to be; a trial test run to see what the public would do with angry, satanic, and gender erasing going mainstream ‘pop’- she’s their lab rat.
•She was naturally gorgeous, and they literally changed everything about her. From stunning, long white hair to a ratty, charcoal fried mess. Makeup is now ‘dumb,’ even though she wore it before with no problem. All of a sudden she’s wearing dog collars, upside down crosses, playboy bunnies, & skulls. Her eyes are void of even daring to be joyful and breaking character. They have her covering every inch of herself in giant clothes with satanic imagery, or pushing major high fashion designers (uh, they don’t send that junk to ‘be nice’...that was part of a multi level marketing roll out, bankrolling their test case into the stratosphere. She’s literally owned...’go be our good little billboard’)
•They had to do a marketing campaign challenge to get her single to #1, even after a remix release with Bieber, and it only lasted a week. Meanwhile, Lizzo’s song from 2 years ago has been in the #1 song slot for weeks without begging people to “leave it streaming even if you aren’t listening”, and “go buy it again, just so it’ll count”.

when she was happy it was obvious. W/e they did to her, however they broke her and convinced her to relish hearing she ‘scares’ people, she’s about to be an adult. I don’t know any boys that like girls that look like they hopped out of a microwave and looted a stoner guy’s 90’s clothes closet. Annnnnd, girls generally realize that to get a guy’s attention, you don’t dress like you’re sponsored by Mountain Dew. Then there’s the fact that a fun song by Lizzo spanks one about possession and mind control... I just, ugh. Her music negatively impacted someone I love so viciously. I can’t imagine how many others it did the same thing to. What Interscope, Billie, and her family purposefully pushed out to vulnerable people is plain sadistic.
“blood on the marble walls..I like the way they all scream” recorded by a 15/16 yr old?!
Post of the day! That Interscope is a pretty "interesting" label as well.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A good question- I always wonder. It was never cool when I was younger to embrace what old celebs gushed over, and they had Hollywood has beens crawling out of the walls like roaches fawning over ‘the new prodigy’. Julia Roberts was especially disturbing. She was grabbing all over that teen girl.

The irony is you know some poor intern gets paid $0 to comb message board mentions to monitor actual public perception bc they know how much they’ve spent on putting Billie everywhere isn’t getting the anticipated return. The fact that they made her change her Instagram from following ‘666’ accounts after the release of her fallen angel video means that there were screaming phone calls between execs when the masses didn’t applaud it, and revolted loudly instead. Ironically, her messaging would’ve fit perfectly if the witch had been elected (if anyone thinks I’m joking, I’m not..there are articles quoting Bill talking about her flying out to her LA coven). Heck, ‘All the Good Girls go to Hell’ probably would’ve been at the top of Hillary’s POTUS playlist for 2019.
ST, this site should straight up hire you.......

Vixy

Star
I see people on YT talking about how every female celebrity is actually a man. I'm so tired of seeing that, I'm just like "Unless they're transgender (That still doesn't change your gender -_-), you're wrong. Stop assuming every female celebrity you see is actually a guy because they're not and here's why. God's angels, the Bible uses masculine terms for them, so when some of them became demons and fell on earth with satan, they were still known as male, the Bible often used "he" when talking about them including satan himself. So the reason why these sellout artists may look like or speak like a males sometimes is because they're possessed/controlled by these demons"
That too, ofc! But they DO dabble with transgender..ism. But yes I agree about the posession part, absolutely and 100% bc trauma makes possession easier and carrying a demon inside makes you able to do things a normal person wouldnt be able to. So I agree, 100%

Swiftturtle

Established
Woooooo child, they tried to remix “All the Good Girls go to Hell” and play it on iHeart. I became ‘that’ person I thought I’d never be, but I’m so done with the “payola” agreements between labels and radio stations. I’m the type that almost put my complaint on stationary (my generation has lost the value of letters, cards, hand written notes)- but I shot an email saying I’ll never advertise w/them if I hear satan’s mistress’ song played again, and I’ll be ‘that person’ that tells every friend that owns a business not to advertise either. -enough-. She can miss ‘her lonely Lucifer’ on her own time, keep the world out of that demonic love affair

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Woooooo child, they tried to remix “All the Good Girls go to Hell” and play it on iHeart. I became ‘that’ person I thought I’d never be, but I’m so done with the “payola” agreements between labels and radio stations. I’m the type that almost put my complaint on stationary (my generation has lost the value of letters, cards, hand written notes)- but I shot an email saying I’ll never advertise w/them if I hear satan’s mistress’ song played again, and I’ll be ‘that person’ that tells every friend that owns a business not to advertise either. -enough-. She can miss ‘her lonely Lucifer’ on her own time, keep the world out of that demonic love affair
Digital campaigns have effect as well, good for you ST.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They push her music like a buy one get one free BJ. WHY?! And why aren’t people spilling the tea instead of pretending they aren’t a part of this demonic dance?!
They don't for a variety of reasons. Imo, a most dangerous aspect of the situation are the people who actually realize what this is all about, yet continue to promote BE as if shes just some organic artist who is expressing herself in a completely autonomous fashion and that there is no inappropriate imagery or satanic agenda involved with the commodity that is BE. Its dangerous that this, clearly controlled, media project is presented as authentic art, suitable for youth to consume without any critical pushback or oversight.

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
They don't for a variety of reasons. Imo, a most dangerous aspect of the situation are the people who actually realize what this is all about, yet continue to promote BE as if shes just some organic artist who is expressing herself in a completely autonomous fashion and that there is no inappropriate imagery or satanic agenda involved with the commodity that is BE. Its dangerous that this, clearly controlled, media project is presented as authentic art, suitable for youth to consume without any critical pushback or oversight.
So well put...maybe I’m getting old and cynical, but it just seems so obvious that it’s manufactured. I guess some people don’t believe things bc they can’t handle acknowledging that they are victims of obvious, manufactured, emotional manipulation. That’s hard to accept- cognitive dissonance is a B.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
I asked a 17 yr old about her (she watches my friend’s toddler & I didn’t give my opinion first) and what the consensus is at her high school about Billie. She said “she’s...weird. And the ppl that like her are side eyed bc they do”
That’s a good share. I often wonder how the younger generation receives these famebots..

Swiftturtle

Established
That’s a good share. I often wonder how the younger generation receives these famebots..
If it wasn’t a giant farce, there would’ve been more than 2 ppl outside of her fam standing for her AMA. Of course there weren’t more- she looks like a high five between Mountain Dew & DOD, bc whether she knows it or not, she is-
+also+
She’s about to be 18, so all of the under the radar perverse follows of her will be unimportant (enty on CDAN even joked about how Drake won’t give a toss about her when she’s ‘legal’). I hope she saved her money, bc her Lucifer isn’t lonely, he’s by important appointment only, and she’s about to not matter to them at all. They invested way too much for such a mediocre return.

neptunejoo

Established
Regardless she is satanic or not. But she does show her attitude towards God. When she was asked if she was on the gate of heaven and meet God, she expressed that God must be all boring. An authorised figure, who does not know how to have fun by setting up boundaries in life (especially when you see in religious doctrines).

Most of teenagers have this tendency, tendency to rebel, out from the the rule set from them.

Or worst case, she follows the teaching "do all ur will."

I am not sure why people like her think that God oppresses us. That's why those people mostly have diverted concept about God. And I think this is the root of the true evil.