Billie Eilish

Stephania

Star
My bigger question is the ‘how, and the why’. There are numerous glossed over questions & timelines. And why, o why, does the name ‘R*thsch*ld’ always somehow pop up with these ‘overnight’ ppl? Why would a ‘model scout’ r*thchild be repping a barely teen that’s only 5’3” tall?? Why is that never included in the ‘magical, & totally accidental’ story? It’s ridic.

People are getting their news now from armies of independent journalists, and each one is a little piece of sand shifting out from under the status quo house of cards. It’s crazy
TBH.. I can't stand this little witch.. some things on her Instagram were too much for me. Between that and her music and videos, which I will not watch or listen to.. (I'm not her 'mother', but definitely don't like it even if I do like music, as she says in her lyrics) I ignore much of her unless it's someone like VC exposing her. In any case, I have no idea about this Rothschild's thing.. but I did read a comment from someone on her Twitter mocking her that she is from a rich family (not Rothschild.. just said her family is rich) and her brother is in the music industry and that she is a spoiled brat, and that's how she made it in. I did not research that.. but if you want to you could probably find out if you dig.

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
TBH.. I can't stand this little witch.. some things on her Instagram were too much for me. Between that and her music and videos, which I will not watch or listen to.. (I'm not her 'mother', but definitely don't like it even if I do like music, as she says in her lyrics) I ignore much of her unless it's someone like VC exposing her. In any case, I have no idea about this Rothschild's thing.. that sounds like BS.. but I did read a comment from someone on her Twitter mocking her that she is from a rich family (not Rothschild.. just said her family is rich) and her brother is in the music industry and that she is a spoiled brat, and that's how she made it in. I did not research that.. but if you want to you could probably find out pretty easily.
The Roth ‘model manager’ and DEF fam friend before her “out of the blue single” is 100%. Some proof is public if you look for it, ironically. #besties
Being a R*thschild that knows a homeschool family in a random LA suburb & tries to get their 5’3” girl into the fashion world is totally normal guys! <totes normal!> Wait, she’s into witchcraft, too? SO unexpected.
A1800610-5BF8-4593-B3A7-465CEEC6F533.jpeg8A2263DD-FD9E-4A4F-9B22-C852F5C4A6CD.jpeg2929502F-1B91-4D46-B2DE-3560B313B38B.jpeg5C8C9C6D-1A2A-4442-BF4A-2426CD472F87.jpeg

Attachments

Stephania

Star
The Roth ‘model manager’ and DEF fam friend before her “out of the blue single” is 100%. Some proof is public if you look for it, ironically. #besties
Being a R*thschild that knows a homeschool family in a random LA suburb & tries to get their 5’3” girl into the fashion world is totally normal guys! <totes normal!> Wait, she’s into witchcraft, too? SO unexpected.
View attachment 25723View attachment 25724View attachment 25725View attachment 25726
I see. Well, birds of a feather...

Stephania

Star
With G*ffen involved at the top level w/Interscope, and the first big story that exposed him on CDAN causing the website to come under super heavy DDOS attack, when that cesspit is fully exposed, it’ll be mind blowing.
I don't really want to get into personal details, but I am a singer, and one of the main Managers of Geffen was obsessed with me. My band members were also signed to Geffen. And they even dropped her for believing in me, once I believed n God and was a born again Christian.... even though she got them their main bands. Don't trust anyone. I don't know who @DTA is.. but he is right

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
I don't really want to get into personal details, but I am a singer, and one of the main Managers of Geffen was obsessed with me. My band members were also signed to Geffen. And they even dropped her for believing in me, once I believed n God and was a born again Christian.... even though she got them their main bands. Don't trust anyone. I don't know who @DTA is.. but he is right
Dannnnng- I’m sorry! What was DTA right about? I must’ve missed the post. I trust nothing from ‘the industry’. A few years ago I woke up to the news saying: “canceled the rest of their sell out tour due to an undiagnosed medical emergency...” when i knew it was bc of massive drug use the night before in the bathroom by the living room bc we all were at the same house and I thought “literally everything is a full lie...”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My bigger question is the ‘how, and the why’. There are numerous glossed over questions & timelines. And why, o why, does the name ‘R*thsch*ld’ always somehow pop up with these ‘overnight’ ppl? Why would a ‘model scout’ r*thchild be repping a barely teen that’s only 5’3” tall?? Why is that never included in the ‘magical, & totally accidental’ story? It’s ridic.

People are getting their news now from armies of independent journalists, and each one is a little piece of sand shifting out from under the status quo house of cards. It’s crazy
"People are getting their news now from armies of independent journalists, and each one is a little piece of sand shifting out from under the status quo house of cards."
I nominate this for Quote of the Day honors.........

Swiftturtle

Established
Ran across this today and it reminded me of this thread:

https://www.youredm.com/2019/09/24/squnto-believes-edm-has-been-infiltrated-by-the-cia-billie-eilish-is-a-deep-state-agent/?fbclid=IwAR2vPaYBdg7HseAmbe8lx5oz_sl5FrTIjgpXP5ZRo-FPEIO8uKiONHRCPiQ

I haven't heard of that DJ before and am going to be doing some research on him.
I wonder how many artists are at the ‘screw it, it’s crashing down, so I’m going to say my piece’ point. There’s not an artist alive that won’t be lumped into ‘you were either a part of Babylon’s machine by action, or through silence’. The first ones that say ‘screw it’ and punch out truth will at least be remembered as the lesser evil... I’d say he was trolling a bit, but bc of some of the other stuff he’s retweeted, if someone pins it all on ‘he’s kidding about it all’...there’s no way
53DA7B62-72BB-446F-9B8A-841E0F8487CD.jpeg009C30AB-751A-4BA7-9D61-CF8B3F9CDF80.jpeg

This outfit has to be a dare.A7F5590E-7426-4B3F-B26D-9ED85E383429.jpeg
1BBE9620-6AAC-4C47-B96A-60B606E20914.gif

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
I wondered why she was suddenly everywhere- then I realized it was voting period for the Grammys. The money behind her, trying to convince the world she’s an ‘it girl’ when she couldn’t even sing on SNL is shocking...and telling.

On Howard Stern her parents apparently said it took 4 tries of invitro. Uhhh...her parents had ‘no money’ but they could afford FOUR tries?! Really?.....

Any other presidency she’d skate on every story- but Trump’s changed stuff. The conservative ppl aren’t scared to blast that it’s satanic. There’s no way her label ever thought that would happen to their “overnight prodigy”...

Society will ghost the heck out of her, and once she’s 18, ppl won’t hold back on their criticism...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I wondered why she was suddenly everywhere- then I realized it was voting period for the Grammys. The money behind her, trying to convince the world she’s an ‘it girl’ when she couldn’t even sing on SNL is shocking...and telling.

On Howard Stern her parents apparently said it took 4 tries of invitro. Uhhh...her parents had ‘no money’ but they could afford FOUR tries?! Really?.....

Any other presidency she’d skate on every story- but Trump’s changed stuff. The conservative ppl aren’t scared to blast that it’s satanic. There’s no way her label ever thought that would happen to their “overnight prodigy”...

Society will ghost the heck out of her, and once she’s 18, ppl won’t hold back on their criticism...
You are knocking it out the park with your posts Swiftturtle.... keep it up!

I literally just found out about her last year I believe. I didn't know who she was, but the fact she uses satanic imagery is so obvious. She's one of the most obvious celebrities ever especially with all those upside down crosses she wears. I looked at a group of people reacting to bury a friend because I could not look at the original video for obvious reasons. Her songs should be as obvious as counting 2 plus 2.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I literally just found out about her last year I believe. I didn't know who she was, but the fact she uses satanic imagery is so obvious. She's one of the most obvious celebrities ever especially with all those upside down crosses she wears. I looked at a group of people reacting to bury a friend because I could not look at the original video for obvious reasons. Her songs should be as obvious as counting 2 plus 2.
How do people your age react when you start breaking down the media like this? There must be some whom are willing to explore your ideas, hopefully there are some whom are already on the same page as you.

How do people your age react when you start breaking down the media like this? There must be some whom are willing to explore your ideas, hopefully there are some whom are already on the same page as you.
Well, I mean God began teaching me this at age 12, and I was in 7th grade back then. By 8th grade as a 13 year old, I started really getting into it and telling others about it. What was their reaction? Simply mockery and insults. Literal vile insults for a whole 2 and a half years. I dealt with it, God gave me knowledge, wisdom, and maturity. Now and days I still tell people whether they be pre-teens, teens, or adults and there was never ever a time they actually understood.

In these times, well these times are times of deception and confusion which will get worse in the future as God said. satan blinds the minds of unbelievers, so that can also be a reason why no one listens to me. People are also just obsessed with these people. I bet if their favorite idols told them to kill themselves, some of them would actually do it. That's how dumb this society is. This is the dumbest generation ever, and although I wasn't born in the 90's or even before that, I already know that everything going on now would have never been allowed like 30 and so years ago.

It's tough, but I gotta cope with it. The Lord said, "If you know the truth and don't warn someone, their blood will be on your hands, but if you warn them, and they don't listen, you will be rewarded and they will get the punishment" I'm just trying to endure to the end, serving God is my one and only purpose in life. I appreciate you asking me, my love :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, I mean God began teaching me this at age 12, and I was in 7th grade back then. By 8th grade as a 13 year old, I started really getting into it and telling others about it. What was their reaction? Simply mockery and insults. Literal vile insults for a whole 2 and a half years. I dealt with it, God gave me knowledge, wisdom, and maturity. Now and days I still tell people whether they be pre-teens, teens, or adults and there was never ever a time they actually understood.

In these times, well these times are times of deception and confusion which will get worse in the future as God said. satan blinds the minds of unbelievers, so that can also be a reason why no one listens to me. People are also just obsessed with these people. I bet if their favorite idols told them to kill themselves, some of them would actually do it. That's how dumb this society is. This is the dumbest generation ever, and although I wasn't born in the 90's or even before that, I already know that everything going on now would have never been allowed like 30 and so years ago.

It's tough, but I gotta cope with it. The Lord said, "If you know the truth and don't warn someone, their blood will be on your hands, but if you warn them, and they don't listen, you will be rewarded and they will get the punishment" I'm just trying to endure to the end, serving God is my one and only purpose in life. I appreciate you asking me, my love :)
You seem like a really good kid, and very insightful and intelligent. God has obviously blessed you with many gifts, just stay humble and stay true to yourself and of course, true to God almighty. Very cool to see you posting and your perspectives are appreciated here!

Swiftturtle

Established
But she said it’s not satanic, it’s ‘global warming’;) How much of the following is GenZ even aware of regarding her?...

I know each shady part of the narrative they keep accidentally punching holes into about her ‘sound cloud fame’ is being investigated by independent journalists... and her 18th bday is mighty close. It makes me livid that they did a targeted push of this garbage dump ‘content’ aimed directly at insecure, vulnerable, young ppl that don’t realize how sad it is when they constantly say she’s ‘why they’re alive’, and they’d ‘die for her’. They targeted a demographic that is struggling socially & emotionally, with brains that aren’t even fully developed, and pretend it wasn’t calculated. And of course, of cooooourse there’s a Rothschild involved, but that’s left out of her ‘poor, home-schooled, accidental success’ story. I guess they couldn’t lead with, “so, a Rothschild that reps a group of models & ‘scouts’ for another agency (why are those being exposed everywhere now? Cough, trafficking)...was repping a 5’3” (bc fashion houses are always on the hunt for short girls:rolleyes:) nobody named Billie, and right after, she magically had a random internet song that got her meetings with every major label, then signed to one that has a notorious pedo at the helm. Totally unrelated, swear!” Vile.

That being said, I’m looking forward to the full truth exposure when these weird pieces are expanded on:

•She previously said she felt like ‘their toy’ and did a little song late one night saying ‘use me, cause everyone else is’. I’m sure the therapist they sent her to see had nothing to do with her suddenly embracing the image they tailored for her. It’s a strange thing, all of these linked Hollywood therapists popping up at the same time that an artist majorly changes their demeanor
•she is her family’s ATM as neither of her parents have had a steady, long term job..what??. But, they could afford a house in LA? And FOUR in-vitro tries to conceive her? And the LA children’s chorus, including a trip? And loads of dance lessons?? Her childhood home was paid for in full, actually it was *over paid for to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars compared to its listed value* at the end of 2018 by a trust that lists her dad as the owner of the property. Did the label pay off her handler parents? “Thanks for letting us go full demonic push with your depressed & suicidal (by her own admission) daughter. Now, go lecture the world about climate change, slaves”
•None of this mess makes any sense, unless you view it for what it turned out to be; a trial test run to see what the public would do with angry, satanic, and gender erasing going mainstream ‘pop’- she’s their lab rat.
•She was naturally gorgeous, and they literally changed everything about her. From stunning, long white hair to a ratty, charcoal fried mess. Makeup is now ‘dumb,’ even though she wore it before with no problem. All of a sudden she’s wearing dog collars, upside down crosses, playboy bunnies, & skulls. Her eyes are void of even daring to be joyful and breaking character. They have her covering every inch of herself in giant clothes with satanic imagery, or pushing major high fashion designers (uh, they don’t send that junk to ‘be nice’...that was part of a multi level marketing roll out, bankrolling their test case into the stratosphere. She’s literally owned...’go be our good little billboard’)
•They had to do a marketing campaign challenge to get her single to #1, even after a remix release with Bieber, and it only lasted a week. Meanwhile, Lizzo’s song from 2 years ago has been in the #1 song slot for weeks without begging people to “leave it streaming even if you aren’t listening”, and “go buy it again, just so it’ll count”.

when she was happy it was obvious. W/e they did to her, however they broke her and convinced her to relish hearing she ‘scares’ people, she’s about to be an adult. I don’t know any boys that like girls that look like they hopped out of a microwave and looted a stoner guy’s 90’s clothes closet. Annnnnd, girls generally realize that to get a guy’s attention, you don’t dress like you’re sponsored by Mountain Dew. Then there’s the fact that a fun song by Lizzo spanks one about possession and mind control... I just, ugh. Her music negatively impacted someone I love so viciously. I can’t imagine how many others it did the same thing to. What Interscope, Billie, and her family purposefully pushed out to vulnerable people is plain sadistic.
“blood on the marble walls..I like the way they all scream” recorded by a 15/16 yr old?!