Billie Eilish

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Mother takes little daughter to meet her hero BILLIE EILISH

Billie flashing the devil horn sign while holding her young fan.

Mother has this to say about their meeting:
Like in the lyrics of her song where shes talking about her "Mommy likes to sing along, but wont if she knew the lyrics to the song".....

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
You don't see fluid coming out of her eyes as Satanic?, you don't see her putting Spiders in her mouth while looking like she is dead as Satanic?

She isn't edgy at all, she is forced to do this shit, it's in her contract.
She is a fallen angel
You can see that from her last video
(The story of how they fell from heaven )
I fear for younger kids :(

Swiftturtle

Established
I think there are a few things to consider re: her ‘curated image,’ especially considering *she* says it’s all in her creative control.

-she’s incredibly insecure, which means she’s highly susceptible to aesthetic suggestion w/o ‘realizing’ it. People have told me she “used to be insecure & depressed, but now she’s totally confident!”...but that’s not reflected in her behavior. Billie posted herself ‘hysterically laughing’ at a lady that was saying she’s satanic (the lady was def super aggressive, showed zero grace, and should’ve had a framed argument for her statements), but Billie made a point of showing the title of the video so the fandom would ascend on this lady- that had hardly any followers- and bomb her with rude comments. She just did the same thing with another ‘no-followers’ random YouTuber that posted a video saying she’s ‘definitely a man.’ She and her friend showed a clip of the guy’s video and then showed themselves ‘hysterically laughing’- but she immediately followed it with a video clip showing the title of the exact vid so he’d be swarmed by her fans, too. Laughing and saying something is ridiculous is definitely her prerogative (and the man thing is so out there), but making it a point to show the video title/creator shows that she might laugh on the surface, but in reality it bothers her so much that she took the time to show her fans how to find it and do what she knew they would: swarm, ridicule, and punish them for the videos. It also serves as a warning: “I’ll pretend it doesn’t matter, but I’ll set my 38 million followers your way to destroy you by showing your video/channel info.” Her fandom (I think her fandom being called Billie goats is ironically spot on) are a ‘weapon’ she happily makes use of.
-The jump into heavy darkness was clearly run past the ‘powers that be’ and approved, bc they’re fronting the cost of those videos and the massive marketing push. She was being called “THE ARTIST OF 2019” by magazines, tv, radio, other artists...etc. before she’d done ++anything++ noteworthy. They were crafting a message and repeating it frequently so that teens would start to think believe it, even though she hadn’t even done anything.
-She’s basically every high end fashion label’s walking billboard. That’s organized by her label, bc there’s no reason for some random teen to get thousands worth of free merchandise. It means her label said ‘send it, we’ll steer her into wearing it.’ They wouldn’t have sent it unless the label was guaranteeing them they’d curate her image so she’d always wear it, AND that they’d already laid out a massive marketing game plan that was funded at an insane level so their labels would be featured all over.

I think she got her first taste of people looking behind the Interscope built & approved persona of ‘Billie Eilish’ from the reaction her ‘All the Good Girls go to Hell’ video received. For the first time praise couldn’t be universally bought and critics were in numbers that couldn’t be silenced and ignored. Saying a fallen angel and mocking Christians in the lyrics is “ok bc it was about climate change” is absurd. She could use anything to represent ‘climate change’ if that was her actual message- but she chose glorifying Satan and mocking Christians. There are estimates of 160-200 million Protestants in the US alone, 800 million globally, and you’re going to mock us acting like you’re a ‘bad b-‘ and tell us we’re ridiculous to view blatant satanic imagery as satanic imagery? Hahahahahahaha...child, no.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
+The Same Show+
Left: Billie’s parent’s virtue signal about ending gun rights
Right: Billie wears a semi-auto gun earring
Slow clap for Hollywood double standards
View attachment 25651
WOW! What a catch there Swiftturtle. One thing though.... those earrings are Kalashnikov rifles (AK-47s) meaning fully auto. Thats how crazy their double-trouble standards are.....
The "gun control" agenda is pushed by many of the same people we would use the guns to protect ourselves from anyway so go figure lol

Swiftturtle

Established
She may not take the satanic elements seriously, but both the Christians that are upset by it, and the occultists that back it, aren’t Sandra Bullock in that stupid bird movie. That being said, I’ve been learning some bizarre stuff- and ironically, I feel for her. She’s *hilarious* & soft hearted, but on the flip side she can’t comprehend why Christians feel busted by the blatant romanticism towards demonic stuff in her music. The occult plays nice until you question it. The social justice preaching, and dark spiritual stuff she portrays, doesn’t seem mirrored on the back yet (until, like it always does without Jesus, the darkness breaks you...even for Christians that throw a wave goodbye, only to go back bc only Christ can overcome darkness *raises hand*). She either doesn’t realize what she’s a part of in full, or she deserves an Oscar. It’s catapulted her into ‘pastors, youth pastors, you need to know about Billie eilish’ status- and I only remember this level of ‘heads up’ occurring when it came to Marilyn Manson.

Like, one small example; the reason her group gives for covering her up is to protect her from being sexualized, while they know full well that she posts explicit/private content on her faux fan accounts. Then, that stuff circles around and her fandom jump on the people that repost, saying it’s disrespectful and she’d be mad. Uh, she clowns those ppl so hard it’s worthy of a slow clap- she’s patient zero, ha. If her label is behind making her image resemble a kid wearing men’s workout clothes that lost a bet with a street alley in the Bronx, and this is her small way of rebelling, I get it....but also....?!?! She’s a gorgeous girl- heaven knows it’s got to suuuuuuuck being forced into that strange image (if she is), in order to ‘stand out’. Wearing/collaborating with designers that spank pentagrams all over their mess like they’re gold stars on a pre-k bathroom chart, horror street-wear accessories, upside down crosses in bulk, pushing SJW talking points constantly... all of that instead of being allowed to joke & enjoy the age she’s swimming in...
Either way, I’m surprised about her low threshold for faux account ‘plausible deniability’ when pretty much all of us know someone that works at the social platform. But, wth do I know, it might be part of the agreement so there’s a ‘balance’ for when she inevitably wants to embrace looking like an adult woman instead of someone’s little brother.

(Yes, the jersey did kind of look like Pepe from far away. Interesting reference...following CDAN & w/e the Q stuff is from inside the whirlpool? Looking at the exposure on the horizon for ppl in arms reach?)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
She may not take the satanic elements seriously, but both the Christians that are upset by it, and the occultists that back it, aren’t Sandra Bullock in that stupid bird movie. That being said, I’ve been learning some bizarre stuff- and ironically, I feel for her. She’s *hilarious* & soft hearted, but on the flip side she can’t comprehend why Christians feel busted by the blatant romanticism towards demonic stuff in her music. The occult plays nice until you question it. The social justice preaching, and dark spiritual stuff she portrays, doesn’t seem mirrored on the back yet (until, like it always does without Jesus, the darkness breaks you...even for Christians that throw a wave goodbye, only to go back bc only Christ can overcome darkness *raises hand*). She either doesn’t realize what she’s a part of in full, or she deserves an Oscar. It’s catapulted her into ‘pastors, youth pastors, you need to know about Billie eilish’ status- and I only remember this level of ‘heads up’ occurring when it came to Marilyn Manson.

Like, one small example; the reason her group gives for covering her up is to protect her from being sexualized, while they know full well that she posts explicit/private content on her faux fan accounts. Then, that stuff circles around and her fandom jump on the people that repost, saying it’s disrespectful and she’d be mad. Uh, she clowns those ppl so hard it’s worthy of a slow clap- she’s patient zero, ha. If her label is behind making her image resemble a kid wearing men’s workout clothes that lost a bet with a street alley in the Bronx, and this is her small way of rebelling, I get it....but also....?!?! She’s a gorgeous girl- heaven knows it’s got to suuuuuuuck being forced into that strange image (if she is), in order to ‘stand out’. Wearing/collaborating with designers that spank pentagrams all over their mess like they’re gold stars on a pre-k bathroom chart, horror street-wear accessories, upside down crosses in bulk, pushing SJW talking points constantly... all of that instead of being allowed to joke & enjoy the age she’s swimming in...
Either way, I’m surprised about her low threshold for faux account ‘plausible deniability’ when pretty much all of us know someone that works at the social platform. But, wth do I know, it might be part of the agreement so there’s a ‘balance’ for when she inevitably wants to embrace looking like an adult woman instead of someone’s little brother.

(Yes, the jersey did kind of look like Pepe from far away. Interesting reference...following CDAN & w/e the Q stuff is from inside the whirlpool? Looking at the exposure on the horizon for ppl in arms reach?)
Imo, I think shes totally aware of what shes doing as even her family seems to be in on the joke. True, she is being used..... but shes a willing pawn.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
1970's Predictive Programming: Billie Eilish and others

I found this interesting. A channel on Bit Chute posted an episode of the 70's TV show 'The Incredible Hulk'. The episode is about a young female rock performer named Lisa Swan, who performs dark satanic themed music against her will and is becoming suicidal.
Her sister controls her and her career and acts as her handler until The Hulk comes along to make things right. The episode is full of masonic and satanic red/black imagery and implies MK control. This all seems like predictive programming/social conditioning to accept today's Lady Gaga/Billie Eilish type performers.
The poster and commenters discuss the Demon/MK aspect.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M1xQKDKUTpkV/

8 pointed star Lyrics - "You better sell your soul" - "I'm going to take you to the depths of hell, where all your dreams come true."
Screenshot_2019-09-21 MK-Ultra60-present(1).png

Pyramid shaped/Masonic pillars, lighting bolts signifying Lucifer
Screenshot_2019-09-21 MK-Ultra60-present.png

Swan dressed in RED and Black with her sister/handler dressed in White/Black
Screenshot_2019-09-21 MK-Ultra60-present(2).png

One eye Bill Bixby on LSD-WT??
Screenshot_2019-09-21 MK-Ultra60-present(3).png

Stephania

Star
Disagree if she was an independent artist her persona would be very different, you don't believe that is just her behind her Twitter and Instragram accounts do you?
Sure I believe it. I know for a fact that most artists are behind their Twitter and Instagram accounts. I've even talked to some of them.

Swiftturtle

Established
Disagree if she was an independent artist her persona would be very different, you don't believe that is just her behind her Twitter and Instragram accounts do you?
My bigger question is the ‘how, and the why’. There are numerous glossed over questions & timelines. And why, o why, does the name ‘R*thsch*ld’ always somehow pop up with these ‘overnight’ ppl? Why would a ‘model scout’ r*thchild be repping a barely teen that’s only 5’3” tall?? Why is that never included in the ‘magical, & totally accidental’ story? It’s ridic.

People are getting their news now from armies of independent journalists, and each one is a little piece of sand shifting out from under the status quo house of cards. It’s crazy

Swiftturtle

Established
1970's Predictive Programming: Billie Eilish and others

I found this interesting. A channel on Bit Chute posted an episode of the 70's TV show 'The Incredible Hulk'. The episode is about a young female rock performer named Lisa Swan, who performs dark satanic themed music against her will and is becoming suicidal.
Her sister controls her and her career and acts as her handler until The Hulk comes along to make things right. The episode is full of masonic and satanic red/black imagery and implies MK control. This all seems like predictive programming/social conditioning to accept today's Lady Gaga/Billie Eilish type performers.
The poster and commenters discuss the Demon/MK aspect.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M1xQKDKUTpkV/

8 pointed star Lyrics - "You better sell your soul" - "I'm going to take you to the depths of hell, where all your dreams come true."
View attachment 25716

Pyramid shaped/Masonic pillars, lighting bolts signifying Lucifer
View attachment 25717

Swan dressed in RED and Black with her sister/handler dressed in White/Black
View attachment 25718

One eye Bill Bixby on LSD-WT??
View attachment 25720
I can’t ‘not’ see this stuff ~everywhere~ now, it’s insane!