Billie Eilish

mecca

Superstar
Here is a post directly from her own instagram about how she came up with the idea for that video. She made the video herself and came up with everything that she wanted to do on her own. She was not forced to make the video and it was not in her contract... it was just an idea she got from some fan art. It definitely has nothing to do with satan and I think you guys should stop overreacting every time you see a weird video.
1541635817533.png1541635358789.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
One one hand, its extremely dangerous. And surprise surprise, look who is promoting it......
The Degenerate One works VERY hard, maniacally hard, to be at the forefront of agenda pushing aimed at youth. She just cant stay away from the kids........

On the other, its embarrassing and downright laughable if you wish to be cruel enough about it (perhaps an added bonus for their agenda?).....
Some pampered 16yo espousing whiny (oops, I meant dark and edgy), lyrics in a breathy voice to cover for the fact that they cant actually sing or rap well enough to command attention through their talent, hopping around (because they cant really dance either) on a brightly lit er.. I mean suddenly dark and edgy sound studio, drenched in esoteric imagery, transforming a generic Hollywood warehouse lot into.... what exactly?

While sporting a wardrobe and persona straight out of the culture-vulture handbook, notice the suddenly smiling and spry Eilish bounce around her lesbian, ped-agenda obsessed patron at the conclusion of her "performance"?

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Billie Eilish works together with her older brother Finneas to make all of her music. They wrote this song (and all of her songs) together.

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Its sad watching all of this.Liked her idontwannabeyou and since im suicidal i like this song also but its blatantly about mkultra and being abused.There this guy in the song who says careful and repeats a lot of words.Which are like trigger words that control her cause whenever he says them she pauses for a while and then continues singing.You could also ser in her vogue interview if im right that they were having side by side(one year later)and she looked depressed and wore a choker which looks like she is a slave

Its sad watching all of this.Liked her idontwannabeyou and since im suicidal i like this song also but its blatantly about mkultra and being abused.There this guy in the song who says careful and repeats a lot of words.Which are like trigger words that control her cause whenever he says them she pauses for a while and then continues singing.You could also ser in her vogue interview if im right that they were having side by side(one year later)and she looked depressed and wore a choker which looks like she is a slave
I had to watch this video twice because I couldn't believe 1)the lyrics & 2)the imagery.
Billie is(or used to be) just another edgy teen that sang about relationships and stupid stuff. A completely normal teen. But as she started growing in popularity, her songs and videos got darker. Not only that, but her own fans, in the comments of her most recent video, talk about how much the guy that "talks" to her looks like Xxxtentacion. There's a part where she sings
"For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul
'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
Then my limbs all froze and my eyes won't close
And I can't say no, I can't say no"
then the guy says "careful", and it made me think, who would say that but a person that has been where she is right now? Not to mention the other lyrics/visuals. It's really sad and scary how much she's changed.

Edgy just means dark and Satanic to me. I refuse to sit through one of her videos. If she has any videos acapella without all dark imagery and Hell freezes over, I'll give her a listen.
Good luck with that. I just like to know exactly what teens are listening to/watching so I can talk about it with my 15 year old little sister and explain exactly what is going on. I try to protect her from the evil in this world as much as I can.

free2018

Star
Good luck with that. I just like to know exactly what teens are listening to/watching so I can talk about it with my 15 year old little sister and explain exactly what is going on. I try to protect her from the evil in this world as much as I can.
I hear you. I pay attention to music because I make it, but I don't have to pretend I like things I don't.
Edit: I have to protect myself and so I do.

And then there’s her latest video for new song “Bury a Friend”

Trauma debased mind control/demonic possession all the way with lyrics just as dark as the visuals... leading the sheep to slaughter she is...
I'm surprised parents, are so oblivious to the evil that is being spilled into their children's minds from these Satanic Puppets

2samuel1427

Rookie
Shes no longer smiling, has an s&m/canine dog collar around her neck while sporting an esoteric symbol drenched earring, her eyes look vacant and her face looks like its breaking out after a bender.
If your someone who is intuitive or sensitive especially if you have God in your life and He’s given you discernment you’re going to see a lot of things that other ppl just cant, and they’ll call you crazy or say you’re over reacting. Don’t Frustrate yourself trying to explain things to ppl who don’t have eyes to see and ears to hear. Just pray for them and move on.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If your someone who is intuitive or sensitive especially if you have God in your life and He’s given you discernment you’re going to see a lot of things that other ppl just cant, and they’ll call you crazy or say you’re over reacting. Don’t Frustrate yourself trying to explain things to ppl who don’t have eyes to see and ears to hear. Just pray for them and move on.
Good advise, and cute monkey!