Billie Eilish

elsbet

Superstar
This style is cool. I guess she's adapting the AAVE cool style, but not in a colonising way? I suppose.
African American Vernacular English? That's all google gave me.

I'll take your word for it.
I've never seen any of the young women dress like that where I live-- but I live in the South. They'd die of heat stroke in less than 5 minutes.

:)

Pepsi

Veteran
y'all need to start linking these videos cause i wanna see
She admitted in interviews that she has been "crying the most she has in her life" in these past few weeks and that she feels depressed due to the hate shes getting and that she has a low self esteem again. She was too cocky before and must have thought she would always be worshipped and the fact a lot more of the general public is side eyeing her drives her nuts. I saw a clip where she said "no matter how much good i do for the world and try to be good to people im always being told im doing wrong so whats the point in trying?" And she name dropped an account who posts celebrity scandal updates/gossip, complaining on why they post about the backlash she gets. Not too long ago fans had been freaking out at the fact she had lost around 2 million and ever since the "zionist" scandal most of the comments are negative and saying to unfollow and they're at the top with thousands of likes.
Also yeah, ofc billie is losing popularity now, why wouldn't she when gen z's taylor swift is here

African American Vernacular English? That's all google gave me.

I'll take your word for it.
I've never seen any of the young women dress like that where I live-- but I live in the South. They'd die of heat stroke in less than 5 minutes.

:)
Yes! :)

y'all need to start linking these videos cause i wanna see

Also yeah, ofc billie is losing popularity now, why wouldn't she when gen z's taylor swift is here
I find it hard to believe they are losing fame. She's still revelant, ganing more followers but I tell ye she may become irrelevant in 5 years time.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is turning into another Millie Bobby Brown situation. Is there a thread on her??
Make the young look like adults so p***phile becomes more acceptable...
She already looked much older than she was. Her previous clothing made her look younger
Yall both make a good point... the sick agenda looks to cover as many bases as possible eh?

When I saw this I did not see that the industry did anything to her. I saw that she was awakened to the darkness of the world and the industry as she stated. The 2017 interview she was 'unknowing' simply put. A bubbly teenager that did not really know what was happening. But if you look closely with spiritual sight you could see even at 15 her old soul and wisdom shining through in some areas. The gifts are there, but just in a progressive stage. At 16, the hardest year of her career as of yet, especially with the debut album coming, she was exposed to so much work, touring, recording, and all kinds of stresses on top her disiabilities. This is why you see a sad, tired, teenage girl who I feel was probably the most honest in her answers in THIS interview than many other interviews. This girl is very intuitive and actually has a strong spiritual undertone that no one around her could really develop because she did not grow up with a Christ foundation.
she was raised in a christian family if I remember correctly! :)