Billie Eilish

~JC~

Veteran
Yeah, I noticed. It's not good imagery.

There's one of her fans (one of them got verified) that said dressing up like this, even it it makes you promiscious, it's worth it.

It's so wrong. It's condoning the sexist, stereotypical wrong prejudiced idea that women are objects.

Well, same for men, but mostly women ig.
“The industry”

Nazarene

Rookie
They all look the same... they all do the same... they all live they same lie...
They all have songs criticizing the very same system that made them great, we feel the energy when we look into the eyes of these type of people. This is not the way, this is a religion of fools. They look unhappy, sick, lost, people without love, without emotions, solid as a rock. They lost the "salt". Millions of children and teenagers watch this and think is normal be this way.

20210505_024522.jpgimages-5.jpegimages-4.jpegdownload-3.jpegdownload-2.jpeg24a18554bdb7eb2441fa6f5cc853e93a.jpge4f0680c8f2480fff3f1e3251af5d379.jpg

Aero

Superstar
They have emotions; they have just been conditioned to view emotions as weak or inferior, especially in their sex lives. In other words, sex for people in the "industry" is a purely physical act.

Ok unless I’m blind and didn’t see it - why is no one talking about Billie’s suddenly blonde sexpot makeover?? Her photos in British vogue and video for them are so out of character, and it disgusts me to think her handlers might have told her to cover up and act conservative all along so she could dramatically reveal her body when she came of age.

If this was her own choice, more power to her. But the whole platinum blonde curls and lingerie thing just screams Marilyn Monroe beta kitten mind controlled slave and my heart breaks for her thinking that’s the case

Don’t tell me all those chains and the style of the corset looking like a straight jacket are coincidences either. She’s too talented for this shit!

Forgot to mention that her interview includes something about her being flattered about being told she looks like a demon lol

sugarprincessxox

Established
They all look the same... they all do the same... they all live they same lie...
They all have songs criticizing the very same system that made them great, we feel the energy when we look into the eyes of these type of people. This is not the way, this is a religion of fools. They look unhappy, sick, lost, people without love, without emotions, solid as a rock. They lost the "salt". Millions of children and teenagers watch this and think is normal be this way.

View attachment 55355View attachment 55356View attachment 55357View attachment 55358View attachment 55359View attachment 55360View attachment 55361
She looks sad in the first pic.

sugarprincessxox

Established
They have emotions; they have just been conditioned to view emotions as weak or inferior, especially in their sex lives. In other words, sex for people in the "industry" is a purely physical act.
Bruh bro it ain't just a "physical" act. To make it even bigger, or just purely big you have to do it. Well it's part of the contract. Sex sells.

Aero

Superstar
Bruh bro it ain't just a "physical" act. To make it even bigger, or just purely big you have to do it. Well it's part of the contract. Sex sells.
I feel you. But I was talking about industry sex life in a broader context.

To correlate what I said with what you are saying, I would argue that sex has been weaponized. Specifically by removing all the emotional or spiritual connections. A good example of that would be how aging stars get pushed out because they are no longer sexy enough.

This type of behavior, along with other forms of abuse turns people cold. I would say celebrity sex is mostly like two icicles banging, but I know that's impossible. I would go further and say once most stars hit the age of 30, their sex life is hanging by a thread. This is unfortunate because 30 is a prime age for exploring those kinks.