Bill Nye The Sex Agenda Guy

TMT

Star
I never considered thinking in terms of two separate spectrums. Though to me it makes more sense.

The difference between males and females, mentally anyway, seems to be night and day.

Now men, can be super gruff, or super effeminate.

Women can also be super gruff or super effeminate.

However, take the gruffest woman, compared to the gruffest man, or even a mid range gruff man... And there will still be stark differences bewteen how they think and relate to the world around them.

There are differences in male and female brains that cannot be ignored.

They've done research that shows transexual people tend to have similar brain function to that of their desired genders biological sex.

And intersexed people, tend to have a more "male" or "female" brain regardless of their genetic makeup or gentialia configuration.

This is how people who are intersexed usually choose how to present their gender to the world. Regardless if a doctor attempted to surgically "correct" them. (Doctors almost always surgically intervene to make the patient female in appearance)

I could also assume genuine transexual people have a similar plight, neurochemically.

There is hardly any reliable research being done on these issues. Only small case studies.

And yet they propagate this stuff.

Being gender fluid etc, is literally only a social construct currently.

Without scientific evidence to back up all this fluidity, it's mere propaganda.

If gender was so fluid, intersex and transexual people wouldn't be in so much mental anguish you'd think.

Just saying.
a large part of the mental anguish is because of societal pressures and the fact that they make up such a small percentage of people and are therefore always a tiny minority, as acceptance and understanding grows they will have less associated mental health problems

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yeah, asexual just means they have no sexual drive.
Ridiculous. Sex is determined at conception when the chromosomes split. Same thing with many chromosomal abnormalities like Down Syndrome. At conception. Nothing can change it

Trenton

Veteran
Yes. But ppl are wrong when they say they can change their "sex". Gender is something different.
Yeah this is very true. Horemones and "sex reassignment surgery" only provide the typical characteristics of the gender preferred.

People need to address it as gender reassignment and not sex reassignment.

I think the medical community calls it gender reassignment nowadays at least.

Nothing can change your sex.

However undergoing gender reassignment typically leaves the person sterile. Reproduction is almost always an impossibility. Unless the person chooses to freeze their eggs or sperm.

Devine

Star
Stupid English why is the word for biological "sex" the same as the work for copulation "sex" wonder if it's better other languages :)

I thought that my tolerance, even appetite, for cringe knew no limits. I thought I was so jaded when it came to things, nothing phased me. I was wrong...

Although I think that reaction is how most people felt. I don't know anyone who liked that video. and I know some people who are pretty big into the whole sexuality thing. It was just so... Awful. Like, it was just crude and vulgar with no absolutely no wit and it pretty much shits on all efforts that the LGBT community made over the years to show people that they are not just depraved degenerates to pretty much shout... "Yes, we are."

But even "asexual" either have a (whispers) penis or vagina, right? Just bc they don't use them, They still have just one or the other, right?
Asexual, here. (Although I really hate that term because I'm not a damn amoeba.)

We just don't experience the desire for partnered sex. Like the idea, of getting it on with anyone is off putting. We might have a libido, since it's a biological urge, but the idea of sexual relations with another person is as off-putting as it would be for a straight person to engage in homosexual acts or vice versa.

But yeah, we have genitals.

mecca

Superstar
Although I think that reaction is how most people felt. I don't know anyone who liked that video. and I know some people who are pretty big into the whole sexuality thing. It was just so... Awful. Like, it was just crude and vulgar with no absolutely no wit and it pretty much shits on all efforts that the LGBT community made over the years to show people that they are not just depraved degenerates to pretty much shout... "Yes, we are."
Exactly, wtf.
lol

mecca

Superstar
We just don't experience the desire for partnered sex. Like the idea, of getting it on with anyone is off putting. We might have a libido, since it's a biological urge, but the idea of sexual relations with another person is as off-putting as it would be for a straight person to engage in homosexual acts or vice versa.
I might be asexual then.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Asexual, here. (Although I really hate that term because I'm not a damn amoeba.)

Ironically, I'm missing some of my genitalia. I still have the"urge to merge", but I doubt I will again. My partner died in August. It's just my brother & I now. He just doesn't "do it" for me.

Aero

Superstar
Sex is healthy so I think that's unfortunate not to have the urge. It might be a blessing in disguise though, because you don't have the urge lol

Sex sounds very appealing to me. Reasonably speaking my first choice is to have sex with a woman. And the list kind of ends there are far as desire goes. What is potentially possible is a different story.... Or is it?

Devine

Star
Ironically, I'm missing some of my genitalia. I still have the"urge to merge", but I doubt I will again. My partner died in August. It's just my brother & I now. He just doesn't "do it" for me.
willie, do you sometime post from the perspective of the dog in your pic? i wondered that before. or is that really your situation? BTW I don't know if you made up the expression Soros-flix but i am totally using it now lol[/QUOTE]

Devine

Star
mecca you might be too young to know! plus i feel like the media hyper sexualizes everything to the point where we don't really know whats normal/healthy anymore.

mecca

Superstar
mecca you might be too young to know! plus i feel like the media hyper sexualizes everything to the point where we don't really know whats normal/healthy anymore.
You mean too young to know if I'm asexual? Yeah idk maybe.

williejonesjr

Veteran
willie, do you sometime post from the perspective of the dog in your pic? i wondered that before. or is that really your situation? BTW I don't know if you made up the expression Soros-flix but i am totally using it now lol
[/QUOTE]
Yes. I'm a dog. I write as muself & how I see the world. I wear a tin hat.
It's not much better for us.

We're forced vaccinations. You wouldn't believe what they put in our food. And guess what else? I'm microchipped. The end is definitely nigh.

Sorosflix is fine. I don't own that one!

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Yes. I'm a dog. I write as muself & how I see the world. I wear a tin hat.
It's not much better for us.

We're forced vaccinations. You wouldn't believe what they put in our food. And guess what else? I'm microchipped. The end is definitely nigh.

Sorosflix is fine. I don't own that one![/QUOTE]
i dig it :)