Bill Nye The Sex Agenda Guy

Trenton

Veteran
What a world we live in today :rolleyes: I think a big issue with sexuality and gender is that it's put on a spectrum with very masculine on one end and very feminine on the other end when in reality it should be two spectrums, one masculine and one feminine to avoid the confusing blur in the middle. I took a women and gender studies class one semester, easily one the most frustrating classes I've ever taken
I never considered thinking in terms of two separate spectrums. Though to me it makes more sense.

The difference between males and females, mentally anyway, seems to be night and day.

Now men, can be super gruff, or super effeminate.

Women can also be super gruff or super effeminate.

However, take the gruffest woman, compared to the gruffest man, or even a mid range gruff man... And there will still be stark differences bewteen how they think and relate to the world around them.

There are differences in male and female brains that cannot be ignored.

They've done research that shows transexual people tend to have similar brain function to that of their desired genders biological sex.

And intersexed people, tend to have a more "male" or "female" brain regardless of their genetic makeup or gentialia configuration.

This is how people who are intersexed usually choose how to present their gender to the world. Regardless if a doctor attempted to surgically "correct" them. (Doctors almost always surgically intervene to make the patient female in appearance)

I could also assume genuine transexual people have a similar plight, neurochemically.

There is hardly any reliable research being done on these issues. Only small case studies.

And yet they propagate this stuff.

Being gender fluid etc, is literally only a social construct currently.

Without scientific evidence to back up all this fluidity, it's mere propaganda.

If gender was so fluid, intersex and transexual people wouldn't be in so much mental anguish you'd think.

Just saying.

Trenton

Veteran
From the 9 minute mark ....
Lol only two options
Not considering xxy, which affect somewhere around 1 in every 500 births

Among a multitude of other gentic errors in varying configurations,

And karyotype chimerisms where blood or certain tissues in the body carry xx and other tissues carry xy, etc.

I guess some people are just lucky :D

Thanks Bill

Mr. Blah

Veteran
What a world we live in today :rolleyes: I think a big issue with sexuality and gender is that it's put on a spectrum with very masculine on one end and very feminine on the other end when in reality it should be two spectrums, one masculine and one feminine to avoid the confusing blur in the middle. I took a women and gender studies class one semester, easily one the most frustrating classes I've ever taken
Depopulation is the primary aim of this propaganda.

Remember Georgia Guidestones.

The Zone

Star
So, Netflix just completely altered a past Bill Nye episode so that their new mess could float and not contradict itself --

When uploaded to Netflix, an episode of the educational children's show "Bill Nye the Science Guy" cut out a segment saying that chromosomes determine one's gender.

In the original episode, titled "Probability," a young woman told viewers, "I'm a girl. Could have just as easily been a boy, though, because the probability of becoming a girl is always 1 in 2."

"See, inside each of our cells are these things called chromosomes, and they control whether we become a boy or a girl, " the young woman continued. "See, there are only two possibilities: XX, a girl, or XY, a boy."

But in the version of the episode uploaded to Netflix, the segment has been cut entirely. While noncontroversial at the time, the 1996 segment appears to contradict Netflix's new series "Bill Nye Saves the World."

The new show endorses a socially liberal understanding of gender, under which gender is defined by self-identification rather than genetics and there are more than just the two traditional genders.

It is not clear whether the 1996 segment was cut when it was first uploaded, or whether the edit was in reaction to recent controversies over Bill Nye's stance on gender identity.

Devine

Star
So, Netflix just completely altered a past Bill Nye episode so that their new mess could float and not contradict itself --

When uploaded to Netflix, an episode of the educational children's show "Bill Nye the Science Guy" cut out a segment saying that chromosomes determine one's gender.

In the original episode, titled "Probability," a young woman told viewers, "I'm a girl. Could have just as easily been a boy, though, because the probability of becoming a girl is always 1 in 2."

"See, inside each of our cells are these things called chromosomes, and they control whether we become a boy or a girl, " the young woman continued. "See, there are only two possibilities: XX, a girl, or XY, a boy."

But in the version of the episode uploaded to Netflix, the segment has been cut entirely. While noncontroversial at the time, the 1996 segment appears to contradict Netflix's new series "Bill Nye Saves the World."

The new show endorses a socially liberal understanding of gender, under which gender is defined by self-identification rather than genetics and there are more than just the two traditional genders.

It is not clear whether the 1996 segment was cut when it was first uploaded, or whether the edit was in reaction to recent controversies over Bill Nye's stance on gender identity.
WOW

mecca

Superstar

I think they got rid of it because it was oversimplified. Cause intersex people exist. Also they said "gender" when they were talking about biological sex.

Devine

Star
I think they got rid of it because it was oversimplified. Cause intersex people exist. Also they said "gender" when they were talking about biological sex.
is gender not the correct term for the biological sex?

Aero

Superstar
I don't care if people want to identify themselves as a dinosaur. I really don't. But don't let someone else tell you what to be. That's all I can really say about the gender issue right now.

The Zone

Star
Kind of strange that in the animal kingdom only humans are making a big fuss over any of this. I am still waiting for my cat or dog to tell me they identify as a rabbit.