Bill Gates warns of impending pandemic

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

elsbet

Superstar
Posted 2 years and 4 days ago...

APRIL 28,2018
Violette said:
“Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months....
He isn't just thinking about it. He is merely informing us of what's coming down the pipe because that's what he's been working on...as in the money his foundation gives out to fund research projects.
Worthy of a re-post.

monkeylove

Rookie
Books like The Coming Plague referred to scientists who gave similar warnings during the early 1990s: increasing incidences of epidemics and pandemics as vectors for the spread of disease increase, in turn driven by more economic activity, pollution, urban migration, changes in climate conditions, etc.

Lil axe

Veteran
I have no idea what your reply has to do with what I said.
to drink deep from water, cleansing purification of the spirit, holy water, and possibly referring to the white horse in revelations, apocalypse jazz, no disrespect, but i get a kick out of bertoxxulus' comments sometimes, not this one in particular but some are diggable

Devine

Star
Newborns To Be Separated From Parents for COVID-19 Testing
mercola.com

Story at-a-glance
  • In an April 30, 2020, GatesNotes post, Bill Gates states he suspects “the COVID-19 vaccine will become part of the routine newborn immunization schedule”
  • The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is recommending newborns be tested for COVID-19 twice within the first 48 hours, and separated from mothers with confirmed or suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection
  • Only three pediatric deaths from alleged COVID-19 illness have been reported in the U.S. as of April 2, 2020
  • Early separation has been proven to cause emotional and neurobiological problems well into adulthood
  • Phase 1 human trials have begun for a few different COVID-19 vaccines. In the Moderna trial, one of the subjects developed a fever “of more than 103 degrees” Fahrenheit, fainted, and reported feeling “more sick than he ever has before” after his second dose

polymoog

Superstar
some predictive programming in south park (if it has been posted already, someone let me know and ill delete it)

short bible quote on the short video. "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" hosea 4:6
now thats a good one!!

What is wrong with this man--?

The Freudian slips are ridiculous. I'm grateful, of course, he is still permitted to speak publicly-- I just can't figure out how he (for the most part) is getting away with this crap.
If you want my .02 cents, I think people see him with a "halo effect", or Wikipedia's synonym for it, and I think rightfully so for this case, is "halo error". It goes to show you what decades of marketing, or framing can do to make something or someone been seen in a positive light.

Back in the mid '80s when the Internet wasn't around, he and his company were seen as Macintosh's rival, and it was then he was seen as the "underdog" for bringing their interface to convert the MS-DOS computers and called it Microsoft Windows. At the time, Bill was viewed as a "nerdy computer hero" who was soooo smart that he didn't even need to finish college because MS-DOS was somewhat convoluted, and as I recall, needed lots of disks to operate for word processing. No one at the time knew that he was diabolical psychopath, with rich parents and stole operating systems from other emerging companies in order to make MS Windows and Microsoft what it is today.

The fact that he's in his early '60s and still maintains the optics of a nerd, with his high-pitched voice, big glasses, sweaters and awkward hand gestures, people think he's actually doing good things for humanity as I've had a couple of people either in disbelief or upset to find out what he's really about when I tell them the harm and death he's caused to the thousands of children in India and Africa.

Last edited: