Bill Gates warns of impending pandemic

floss

Star
Bill Gates might be the AC for all I know. It's abominable for what he did to those children in India and Africa. Lots of blood on his hands.

I heard a Sermon the other day, the pastor had me convinced the A/C will be a homosexual. Does Bill fit the bill?

Lisa

Superstar
Why is no one talking about this video? It has been around for like a decade. Look at the date of this other version. As far as I know, you can't edit a YouTube's video upload date. Look at what this guy says. It mostly fits what's been happening these last years.

I think I may have watched this back in the day...however...there has been no limited nuclear war and this is 10 years later...so they are really, really behind schedule now. He also says it specific, the war between Israel and Iran or China had to happen first before the virus. And he didn’t specifically say that the virus would be first and start in China....so this all seems like a different plan that happened.

Haha...I am wondering if his secretive source was the zone...it took him forever to spit it all out.

Lisa

Superstar
I heard a Sermon the other day, the pastor had me convinced the A/C will be a homosexual. Does Bill fit the bill?
Maybe...but homosexual men usually get along with women...and the anti doesn’t like women.

floss

Star
Maybe...but homosexual men usually get along with women...and the anti doesn’t like women.
I don't know too much about Bill Gates beside his Windows OS are prone to virus and spyware. Is there any hint that he is a homosexual?

Lisa

Superstar
I don't know too much about Bill Gates beside his Windows OS are prone to virus and spyware. Is there any hint that he is a homosexual?
He’s married with two kids...he’s a closet one if he is.

Dalit

Star
Not entirely, since he is married to a woman.

I would think the AC could be bisexual on the surface, to appeal to both men and women, but really being into men?

elsbet

Superstar
Bill Gates might be the AC for all I know. It's abominable for what he did to those children in India and Africa. Lots of blood on his hands.

I watched that one, too... she did a good job. I didn't know how connected his family was. Creepy stuff. And I agree with you-- he does.

The X-Files

Rookie
I think I may have watched this back in the day...however...there has been no limited nuclear war and this is 10 years later...so they are really, really behind schedule now. He also says it specific, the war between Israel and Iran or China had to happen first before the virus. And he didn’t specifically say that the virus would be first and start in China....so this all seems like a different plan that happened.

Haha...I am wondering if his secretive source was the zone...it took him forever to spit it all out.
Nuclear war was about to blow up a few months ago with the USA-Iran affair, and Israel is on USA's side, so maybe it was that...

The X-Files

Rookie
David Bowie portrayed the AC as a bisexual ET rockstar in his Ziggy Stardust album. The LGBT agenda has been going on for decades, I think.

Lisa

Superstar
Nuclear war was about to blow up a few months ago with the USA-Iran affair, and Israel is on USA's side, so maybe it was that...
There’s been a lot of rumors of war. But back to the video, he said it was going to come to pass a decade ago and none of it did. I don’t know that we can say...well he was right about the virus when the other stuff didn’t come to pass too. I think he was hoping to be a prophet in that time not now and he was wrong.

Lisa

Superstar
No because she’s going to be a lesbian and she’s going to blow the world’s mind;):rolleyes:
He’s called the man of lawlessness in the Bible, so not a woman and he won’t blow the worlds mind but control the world and no one will be able to fight against him.

Lisa

Superstar
Bible is plenty wrong. In hands like yours it’s a weapon of mass destruction and a tool of spiritual and physical slavery.
Sin is slavery, forgiveness is release. The Bible says...
Hebrews 4:12
12 For the word of God is alive and active.Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.​
Maybe that’s why Christianity and Christians are really feared?

The X-Files

Rookie
This is a pretty decent thread. Please don't turn it into an endless religious debate that leads to nowhere. We know both parts will never agree.