Bill Gates & Vaccines

mimis

Established

"We are taking things that are genetically modified organisms and we are injecting them in little kids' arms, we just shoot em' right into the vein." - Bill Gates talking about what's in the vaccines!
#noneedofconspiracies #followtheTruth

Hon33

Veteran
This clip is taken completely out of the context of the discussion that was taking place.
This was a discussion about the use of genetically modified crops in Africa.
He is talking about the need for strict safety protocols and compares it to injecting genetically modified organisms directly into a child’s vein. He is not advocating doing that in any way! To suggest he is, is a complete misrepresentation of what he says.
When you don’t listen to something in context you misunderstand it and make yourself look foolish - he is actually saying the opposite of what you think!
Actual video.

I'll add these two articles as they're in other threads:

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates’ Vaccine Dictatorship Plan – Cites Gates’ Twisted ‘Messiah Complex’

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Vaccine Empire on Trial in India

As well, there's a thread that's somewhat similar to this located here:

mimis

Established
This clip is taken completely out of the context of the discussion that was taking place.
This was a discussion about the use of genetically modified crops in Africa.
He is talking about the need for strict safety protocols and compares it to injecting genetically modified organisms directly into a child’s vein. He is not advocating doing that in any way! To suggest he is, is a complete misrepresentation of what he says.
When you don’t listen to something in context you misunderstand it and make yourself look foolish - he is actually saying the opposite of what you think!
Actual video.

yoongiyoongi

Established
THANK U SO SO MUCH FOR THIS !! NOW I CAN TELL PEOPLE I KNOW BC ITS SO DUMB TO SEE HOW PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE FAITH IS A KILLER WHO ISN'T DONE WITH HIS KILLING SPREE JUST YET WITH SO CALLED VACCINES TO HELP US