Bill Gates admits vaccines are used for depopulation

umphreak

Established
whether or not vaccines kill people has nothing to do really with whether gates made a slip cause he Thinks vax kill ppl...
Exactly. Vaccines DO kill people. I’m in no way disputing that and I even posted studies that suggest that. But at the same time, what Bill Gates meant in the video is crystal clear. Nobody has to be a fan of him to understand that. They simply have to set aside their confirmation bias for long enough to look and see if perhaps there is an alternative and much more plausible explanation for what he said.

Bill Gates is a total scumbag, but he’s NOT an idiot. He’s actually quite smart, remember? He’s not going around giving interviews where he admits that he promotes vaccines because he wants to kill people/ reduce fertility. That would be stupid.

Don’t forget, these people have power and control precisely because they’re NOT stupid. They’re smart enough to get people who understand the dangers of vaccines to make themselves look like foolish conspiracy nuts who believe things without researching them, by disseminating actual disinformation like this Bill Gates thing.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that logic. Wouldn't having more surviving children actually increase the population in the long run?
Maybe they're vaccinating against children.

In some areas of the world, they still call it Involuntary Sterilization, of course, but hey.. it's all in the delivery. :p

Devine

Star
Exactly. Vaccines DO kill people. I’m in no way disputing that and I even posted studies that suggest that. But at the same time, what Bill Gates meant in the video is crystal clear. Nobody has to be a fan of him to understand that. They simply have to set aside their confirmation bias for long enough to look and see if perhaps there is an alternative and much more plausible explanation for what he said.

Bill Gates is a total scumbag, but he’s NOT an idiot. He’s actually quite smart, remember? He’s not going around giving interviews where he admits that he promotes vaccines because he wants to kill people/ reduce fertility. That would be stupid.

Don’t forget, these people have power and control precisely because they’re NOT stupid. They’re smart enough to get people who understand the dangers of vaccines to make themselves look like foolish conspiracy nuts who believe things without researching them, by disseminating actual disinformation like this Bill Gates thing.
alright so you don't think it was possible freudian slip then by any chance?

Devine

Star
Maybe they're vaccinating against children.

In some areas of the world, they still call it Involuntary Sterilization, of course, but hey.. it's all in the delivery. :p
true some of the vaxxes were causing sterility i think in africa WHOOPSIE lol

umphreak

Established
alright so you don't think it was possible freudian slip then by any chance?
No, I don't, because there's a mechanism accepted by the mainstream by which reduced infant mortality leads to a long-term reduction in population growth, and that's clearly what he was referring to. People who are pro-vaccine believe (despite the evidence to the contrary) that vaccines reduce infant mortality.

No, I don't, because there's a mechanism accepted by the mainstream by which reduced infant mortality leads to a long-term reduction in population growth, and that's clearly what he was referring to. People who are pro-vaccine believe (despite the evidence to the contrary) that vaccines reduce infant mortality.
Correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation. There are other variables that go along with decreased infant mortality- probably number 1 which wealth. Generally wealthier nations have fewer kids- but they pick a varaiable (less infant mortality) to graph because that supports the vaccine argument.

Anyway Gates' granddad or great grandad (I forget) was head of planned parenthood for a while so that tells it all.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation. There are other variables that go along with decreased infant mortality- probably number 1 which wealth. Generally wealthier nations have fewer kids- but they pick a varaiable (less infant mortality) to graph because that supports the vaccine argument.

Anyway Gates' granddad or great grandad (I forget) was head of planned parenthood for a while so that tells it all.
Wow, he really was wasnt he?
http://www.physiciansforlife.org/bill-gates-father-head-of-planned-parenthood-inspired-his-abortion-population-control-views/

DesertRose

Superstar
re-posted the video from the OP:
Bill Gates says Reduce Population 4 TIMES!! (MUST WATCH)

Indonesia’s PT Bio Farma gets cleanchit in polio vaccine contamination case
The focus now shifts to India’s Bio-Med for supplying polio vaccines contaminated with type 2 virus
https://www.livemint.com/Companies/ZuOPIlUHduNP0SXa5KXF5I/Indonesia-firm-gets-cleanchit-in-polio-vaccine-contamination.html

150,000 Indian Children May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccines

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/inactivated-polio-vaccine-now-requirement-when-visiting-various-countries

The outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis, the polio-like illness affecting kids: what we know
Dozens more children are believed to have contracted the illness this year, but no one knows what’s causing the uptick.

(CDC)
https://www.vox.com/2018/10/17/17989694/afm-disease-states-2018

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
re-posted the video from the OP:
Bill Gates says Reduce Population 4 TIMES!! (MUST WATCH)

Indonesia’s PT Bio Farma gets cleanchit in polio vaccine contamination case
The focus now shifts to India’s Bio-Med for supplying polio vaccines contaminated with type 2 virus
https://www.livemint.com/Companies/ZuOPIlUHduNP0SXa5KXF5I/Indonesia-firm-gets-cleanchit-in-polio-vaccine-contamination.html

150,000 Indian Children May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccines

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/inactivated-polio-vaccine-now-requirement-when-visiting-various-countries

The outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis, the polio-like illness affecting kids: what we know
Dozens more children are believed to have contracted the illness this year, but no one knows what’s causing the uptick.

(CDC)
https://www.vox.com/2018/10/17/17989694/afm-disease-states-2018
Hey DR, do you think there is a specific, top-down chain of command decision making process for this or do you think Gates & co. have enough insulation via money, employees and vocabulary to just kind of "gee, things keep happening" their way into implementing this agenda? Just curious about your perspective.......

DesertRose

Superstar
or do you think Gates & co. have enough insulation via money, employees and vocabulary to just kind of "gee, things keep happening"
Decisions such as these can be implemented by the few with money and who have a vision in regards to depopulation (through philanthropy).
Having said that, Bill and Melinda Gates are active in and seem to be supported by CFR.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/gates-foundationcfr-propaganda-against-anti-vaccine-movement-backfires

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Devine

Star
Newborns To Be Separated From Parents for COVID-19 Testing
mercola.com

Story at-a-glance
  • In an April 30, 2020, GatesNotes post, Bill Gates states he suspects “the COVID-19 vaccine will become part of the routine newborn immunization schedule”
  • The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is recommending newborns be tested for COVID-19 twice within the first 48 hours, and separated from mothers with confirmed or suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection
  • Only three pediatric deaths from alleged COVID-19 illness have been reported in the U.S. as of April 2, 2020
  • Early separation has been proven to cause emotional and neurobiological problems well into adulthood
  • Phase 1 human trials have begun for a few different COVID-19 vaccines. In the Moderna trial, one of the subjects developed a fever “of more than 103 degrees” Fahrenheit, fainted, and reported feeling “more sick than he ever has before” after his second dose

polymoog

Superstar
Steve Kirsch: “We Can’t Find an Autistic Kid Who Was Unvaccinated”

1:21.