Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for POPULATION CONTROL

elsbet

Superstar
Nice...almost 60 M Grant to Johns Hopkins for "Family Planning" - wonder what that is about?
Killing people, I imagine. If history is any indication, the "undesirables" circa Margaret Sanger, are the first to be reduced to a number serviceable to them, rather than a number posing any danger, should they conscientiously resist. Note: this will include the intellectuals, at some point, as well as the 3rd world. Thinking people pose a threat, all their own.

What a passive world we live in, today. Laodic or Laodicean comes to mind, concerning the big picture--> they aren't interested. As for the rest... everyone is so bogged down in the left v. right, they aren't willing or able to see it.

Lisa

Superstar
Killing people, I imagine. If history is any indication, the "undesirables" circa Margaret Sanger, are the first to be reduced to a number serviceable to them, rather than a number posing any danger, should they conscientiously resist. Note: this will include the intellectuals, at some point, as well as the 3rd world. Thinking people pose a threat, all their own.

What a passive world we live in, today. Laodic or Laodicean comes to mind, concerning the big picture--> they aren't interested. As for the rest... everyone is so bogged down in the left v. right, they aren't willing or able to see it.
It’s amazing to me that there seems to be two opposite ways to see things and the each thinks the other side is crazy wrong in their thinking. How did we get to that end I wonder? Is it that we actually can’t work together?

elsbet

Superstar
It’s amazing to me that there seems to be two opposite ways to see things and the each thinks the other side is crazy wrong in their thinking. How did we get to that end I wonder? Is it that we actually can’t work together?
By design, of course... at least, imo. You've read Genesis. :) We're pitted against each other, daily, courtesy of the media. The longer I stay away from watching the 'news,' the more ridiculous it sounds, when I hear about it from others. :/

Lisa

Superstar
By design, of course... at least, imo. You've read Genesis. :) We're pitted against each other, daily, courtesy of the media. The longer I stay away from watching the 'news,' the more ridiculous it sounds, when I hear about it from others. :/
Good point about Genesis...so the people on the left are on what side and the people on the right are on what side...in your opinion. And which ones are following God?

MP3D

Established
Wow.
"And it is not the Bill & Melinda Gates institute for Population Control... that's a naughty word these days...
:: laughter from audience ::
... it is the Institute for Population & Reproductive... blah blah blah "

That would be really funny, it wasn't so tragic.

Great find @VigCizMember !
serious question. what is wrong with teaching young people about birth control? im not talking about abortions. i'm talking about actual birth control methods? that is technically "population control".

The Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein connection goes deeper, as both shared interests in eugenics

elsbet

Superstar
serious question. what is wrong with teaching young people about birth control? im not talking about abortions. i'm talking about actual birth control methods? that is technically "population control".
There's nothing wrong with teaching young people about birth control; I didn't think I implied otherwise. However, I don't think the intent is to control the population, so much as avoid teen pregnancy, in that case. You?

The purpose of my post was to highlight the duplicity of the organization-- that is, the name change from Population Control to Population & Reproductive Health, so people will think they are helping others, when they really just helping themselves keep the riffraff out.