Big Tech Purge, Exodus and Beyond

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ex-Facebook exec calls for de-platforming OANN and Newsmax, laments that some conservatives have BIGGER AUDIENCES than CNN

Former Facebook executive Alex Stamos likened Republicans in Congress to ISIS supporters and argued that conservative voices such as OANN and Newsmax must be quieted to return Americans to "consensual reality."

"We're going to have to figure out the OANN and Newsmax problem – you know, that these companies have freedom of speech, but I'm not sure we need Verizon, AT&T, Comcast and such to be bringing them into tens of millions of homes," Stamos said Sunday in a CNN interview, suggesting that the conservative news outlets be banned by cable TV carriers. "This is allowing people to seek out information if they really want to, but not pushing it into their faces, I think, is where we're going to have to go here."

Parler is back on russian owned servers.
So its funded by the Mercers and on Russian servers.

And I've been saying the radical right in America has been working with the Russians for how long.

Russia Today has gone full fascist by the way. They used to be good before Trump, but since then they've been getting worse and worse. I tuned in yesterday to see what they were saying and they were bigging up the Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft, giving him an interview, claiming he was at the forefront of the "election fraud" expose.

I remembered why I stopped watching RT.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
So its funded by the Mercers and on Russian servers.

And I've been saying the radical right in America has been working with the Russians for how long.
having a hard time confirming but this is what I’m seeing..

And this is just RICH:

B438E902-DC52-4DE6-B842-C59899CADE30.jpeg

Last edited:
Yup its all starting to add up.

RT is going into overdrive with their "free speech" "big tech censorship" narrative.

Makes sense when it is RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA that is being shut down.

I didnt want to believe this Russia stuff back when the Democrats were bringing it up in 2016, but any objective look at the facts can leave no doubt.

Could this be why DC is armed to the teeth ?

I think what we have seen this past 4 years was a joint Russian/Israeli takeover of the Whitehouse, with the help of the CNP faction of the American elites. They wanted to take over the entire government but were forced out with the Biden victory and are now planning a coup or a drawn out insurgency with the Qtards and MAGA as their useful idiots and ground soldiers. Using "alt media" as their propaganda.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Yup its all starting to add up.

RT is going into overdrive with their "free speech" "big tech censorship" narrative.

Makes sense when it is RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA that is being shut down.

I didnt want to believe this Russia stuff back when the Democrats were bringing it up in 2016, but any objective look at the facts can leave no doubt.

Could this be why DC is armed to the teeth ?

I think what we have seen this past 4 years was a joint Russian/Israeli takeover of the Whitehouse, with the help of the CNP faction of the American elites. They wanted to take over the entire government but were forced out with the Biden victory and are now planning a coup or a drawn out insurgency with the Qtards and MAGA as their useful idiots and ground soldiers. Using "alt media"
Did you read the Giuliani connections it talks about? Idk how anyone can conveniently forget about his role in 911 or how he sold out his own people on behest of the russian/Israeli mobs...

justjess

Superstar
Because communism has worked so well in other countries. Too much evil leading the stupid in the world right now. Just beyond stupid.

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/
Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: communism
  1. a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.