Big Tech Purge, Exodus and Beyond

The Zone

Star
If I had half a brain, Jess? Hell, we are having to dumb stuff down of late for you to get it. Okay, who thinks Jess is obsessed with Donald Trump which she claims is not true?

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
No it's not. He admitted to being a communist, cheering on the murder of Christians during the Bolshevik rev. Then when he was exposed he tried to deny it while constantly attacking people leaning right on this site.

And AFAIK, NO ONE here was cheering on censoring free speech of anyone during the BLM riots, we merely showed that they wre not just "peaceful protesters." as the MSM tried to portray them. They were violent animals.
Over 90% of them were peaceful protesters. The cops and the feds were assaulting peaceful protesters. That is documented fact. You can’t beat up protesters in Maryland or wherever because of something that happened in Portland. When football players took a knee or refused to say the anthem they were condemned. But that wasn’t free speech either, right? It was disdainful, unamerican, they should just go back where they came from etc etc. I’ve heard it all. You guys want to backtrack now? Fine. But don’t ask why there isn’t as much unity as you want over this issue - that’s why.

justjess

Superstar
If I had half a brain Jess? Hell, we are having to dumb stuff down of late for you to get it. Okay, who thinks Jess is obsessed with Donald Trump which she claims is not true? We have put up with your drama with Lisa, Chassidy, and others for you are more often than not entrenched in petty arguments which is very selfish and not thinking of other members have to see you incessant need for said drama so., yeah. I am calling you and Van out for screwing up another thread with your silly hangups. Until Van came along with the usual garbage, this thread had actual, tangible information. Trump is over. Move on.
You are doing quite a good job keeping up with me in the drama department lately zone. You could have chose to skip past his comment if it bothered you that much. My initial post in this thread was trying to clarify his comment and bring it back to the larger subject.. but you decided to start your same nonsense complaints about me too. Sorry, I don’t have a positive thing to say about your president. But I didn’t mention him here. So quite frankly your the one that brought the drama.

if trump can still send mass text messages and isn’t rotting in jail he still has free speech. End of. If conservatives can go to another platform and aren’t sitting in jail for words they still have free speech. End of. Should social media companies be doing this? Depends on the perspective... from a customers perspective, no. From a business owners perspective, hell yes.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Facebook’s Sandberg deflected blame for Capitol riot, new evidence shows how platform played role--Fliers and hashtags promoting the pro-Trump rally circulated on Facebook Instagram in days and weeks beforehand

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Trump should have walked away from Twitter awhile ago. In essence, he's enabled them to unleash their wimpy flex that would literally mean nothing if he didn't live on the platform.

TonyVanDam

Established
In an attempt to keep THIS thread on-topic, I would like the discuss solutions to the problem of Big Tech's trigger happy censorship that some people must force themselves to consider:

1. Stop using ALL Google products, including GMail, Google Maps, YouTube, & Android phone/tablet [MEMO: Android is based upon Linux; But the Android trademark & closed source codes are owned by Google].

2. Stop using ALL Amazon products & services, including Amazom.com, Alexa, & Whole Foods Market.

3. Stop using ALL Facebook products, including Instagram [MEMO: If you have an Instagram account, you still have an active Facebook account!].

4. Stop using ALL Microsoft products, including all Windows operation systems [especially Windows 10] & Skype.

5. Stop using ALL Apple Computers products, including iOS, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Garageband, & Logic.

If no one is committed to go the FLOSS [Free/Libre Open Source Software] route with the best of their abilities, then no one has the right to whine OR complain about how Big Tech runs their businesses with their [dis]respect products.

Daze

Superstar
In an attempt to keep THIS thread on-topic, I would like the discuss solutions to the problem of Big Tech's trigger happy censorship that some people must force themselves to consider:

1. Stop using ALL Google products, including GMail, Google Maps, YouTube, & Android phone/tablet [MEMO: Android is based upon Linux; But the Android trademark & closed source codes are owned by Google].

2. Stop using ALL Amazon products & services, including Amazom.com, Alexa, & Whole Foods Market.

3. Stop using ALL Facebook products, including Instagram [MEMO: If you have an Instagram account, you still have an active Facebook account!].

4. Stop using ALL Microsoft products, including all Windows operation systems [especially Windows 10] & Skype.

5. Stop using ALL Apple Computers products, including iOS, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Garageband, & Logic.

If no one is committed to go the FLOSS [Free/Libre Open Source Software] route with the best of their abilities, then no one has the right to whine OR complain about how Big Tech runs their businesses with their [dis]respect products.
Sadly, people are gonna use whats convenient to them. Look at Twitter openly announcing they are gonna censor, then look at how many posts here link back to twitter after the fact.

My job forces me to use google maps as my city is 40 miles wide and the location of the job changes almost daily.
Never really used Amazon, most things I've bought online have come from Ebay.

I've never liked Facebook. They have another privacy scandal every time i turn around. While my pc is a WIn X os i turned off automatic updates several years ago. The websites i use can be counted on one hand. I don't need "surfing protection".

Never liked apple, with all their i devices they've come across as satanic, while today they openly use forced Muslim labor to build their products.

While I'm already on board with 90% of what you have listed, I'm definitely not in the majority. People are gonna use whats free and easy. This is why google became the mammoth it is today, by making nearly every online service imaginable and making it free.

While i have several gmails they are throw aways. My main account is literally @mail. Several people I've dealt with have assumed that to be a typo and changed it to @gmail, meaning i never got the messages. This is how common google is today.