Big Tech Purge, Exodus and Beyond

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Well that sucks since I use Firefox exclusively. Guess it's time to fire up the Brave browser again....
I have used Firefox forever. Big time disappointing with their stance. I tried the Dissenter browser from GAB. Works well and is based on Brave. Not sure who to trust at the moment.

I forgot about this from 2017.

Supernova

Trump has nothing to do with what may happen down the road.

If they were going to purge us, they would purge us anyway, Trump or not. They were already purging leftists before they got rid of Trump.

Trump is gone. Good. Dont need a lunatic cult leader giving orders to his lunatic base via social media. Again his removal is irrelevant to what these elites would wish to do in the future. You guys are just crying for a tyrant.

No nation on earth would allow a coup plotter to have all the tools availlable to carry out his coup, or to incite his base to violence. Youre delusional if you think otherwise.
It's pretty clear there is deliberated media blackout on Trump, the social media ban was just the following step. You are just bringing a biased opinion on all that is happening around this guy.

We don't exactly know what is really happening but the reasons Facebook/Twitter gave to justify the ban are a bit goofy, which IMO means that there is something else. I'm not saying he is an actual good leader... but there is a lot of people (not my case) willing to give a good fight for him.

Please just avoid calling me conspiranoid or overthinker because we are all here trying to discern.

It's pretty clear there is deliberated media blackout on Trump, the social media ban was just the following step. You are just bringing a biased opinion on all that is happening around this guy.

We don't exactly know what is really happening but the reasons Facebook/Twitter gave to justify the ban are a bit goofy, which IMO means that there is something else. I'm not saying he is an actual good leader... but there is a lot of people (not my case) willing to give a good fight for him.

Please just avoid calling me conspiranoid or overthinker because we are all here trying to discern.
Right social media should just let Trump to incite riots and insurrection via Twitter.

Sure. Hes not being "censored"

You cannot use platforms to incite riots and violence. That breaks the TERMS OF USE you sign when you create a profile.

Frankly it's amazing he lasted this long.

Maes17

Superstar
Trump has nothing to do with what may happen down the road.

If they were going to purge us, they would purge us anyway, Trump or not. They were already purging leftists before they got rid of Trump.

Trump is gone. Good. Dont need a lunatic cult leader giving orders to his lunatic base via social media. Again his removal is irrelevant to what these elites would wish to do in the future. You guys are just crying for a tyrant.

No nation on earth would allow a coup plotter to have all the tools availlable to carry out his coup, or to incite his base to violence. Youre delusional if you think otherwise.
Trump did his part.

People are divided.

I have used Firefox forever. Big time disappointing with their stance. I tried the Dissenter browser from GAB. Works well and is based on Brave. Not sure who to trust at the moment.

I forgot about this from 2017.
Thanks for mentioning GAB's browser. I might try it out later. Personally, I like Opera and Vivaldi and the reviews for both of them are comparable to Dissenter's:

Supernova

You cannot use platforms to incite riots and violence. That breaks the TERMS OF USE you sign when you create a profile.
Yeah but so did many before around the world, some of them saw the hammer, some didn't. Are they just letting us know they apply their rules arbitrarily?

I hope you all just don’t end up walking straight into yet another honey trap.. why some people seem so desperate to have a social media site where they can call openly for murder is beyond me. Omertà you dumb fucks.
Yeah guys I’d never operate on there under my real name. political dissidence, especially for what are deemed ”right leaning” opinions and conspiratorial thinking is already being set up to be called terr’ism. And never message back some guy asking you how to modify a rifle or subvert some petty law.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah guys I’d never operate on there under my real name. political dissidence, especially for what are deemed ”right leaning” opinions and conspiratorial thinking is already being set up to be called terr’ism. And never message back some guy asking you how to modify a rifle or subvert some petty law.
Using a fake name isn’t protection. A vpn isn’t protection. The only protection is to not say stupid shit on the internet. No matter what site. It’s incredible to me that all these people screaming about a deep state think it’s perfectly fine to post criminal activity on the internet period. And I know it’s happening because I’m watching it in real time from real people.. and then crying censorship when they get a temp ban for a post demanding dead liberal bodies cluttering every street in America. Lucky all you got was censored. Someone should research the person who owns gab and who invests in it. Also it is not loading at this time. So..